Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
  1. #1
    Species Elite Athlete tonypasquale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Boston, Massachusetts
    Posts
    104
    Rep Power
    53220

    Lightbulb Anthony Pasquale talking strategy to hit 285lb...


  2. #2
    RX MEMBER
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    S. Florida
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    60517

    Default

    Always love your vids. Love that you explain everything.

    However..... Mac oil in the shake? I'll pass on that one lol

  3. #3
    SNAC
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,579
    Rep Power
    508121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nags View Post
    Always love your vids. Love that you explain everything.

    However..... Mac oil in the shake? I'll pass on that one lol
    People always act like oils in shakes is soooo weird. I'v been putting extra virgin organic olive oil in my shakes for over 2 years and you can hardly notice a difference in taste or texture but has tonsss of benefits as a fat source

  4. #4
    RX MEMBER
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    S. Florida
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    60517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waylon View Post
    People always act like oils in shakes is soooo weird. I'v been putting extra virgin organic olive oil in my shakes for over 2 years and you can hardly notice a difference in taste or texture but has tonsss of benefits as a fat source
    I cook all my rice with mac oil in place of olive oil and then I drizzle it on my ground beef the last few minutes that it's cooking. I think I'll stick with that lol... I guess IF I needed more I may try it but I feel like I'm getting enough using it on my foods.

  5. #5
    Species Elite Athlete tonypasquale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Boston, Massachusetts
    Posts
    104
    Rep Power
    53220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nags View Post
    Always love your vids. Love that you explain everything.

    However..... Mac oil in the shake? I'll pass on that one lol
    Happy you enjoy the videos.

    As for the Mac Oil, it tastes best with the Vanilla Peanut Butter because the nutty flavor of the oil compliments the Isolyze flavor system. I can see your point with the other flavors, but either way I prefer it over flax or olive oil in my shakes.

  6. #6
    RX MEMBER 5 Grams year round baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,468
    Rep Power
    193292

    Default

    Nice cool video bro, i think this section of the forums is underviewed lol if this was in muscle central you'd have a shytload of comments and views, maybe it should be moved?

    Regardless keep doing it big man!

  7. #7
    SNAC
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,579
    Rep Power
    508121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Grams year round baby View Post
    Nice cool video bro, i think this section of the forums is underviewed lol if this was in muscle central you'd have a shytload of comments and views, maybe it should be moved?

    Regardless keep doing it big man!

    I kinda like something going where it belongs for once
    I think wayyy too much shit gets posted in MC (I'm a guilty party as well) that belongs in other sections, to the point now it gets over looked while hurting the development of other sections of the forums

  8. #8
    RX MEMBER 5 Grams year round baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,468
    Rep Power
    193292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waylon View Post

    I kinda like something going where it belongs for once
    I think wayyy too much shit gets posted in MC (I'm a guilty party as well) that belongs in other sections, to the point now it gets over looked while hurting the development of other sections of the forums
    I agree it just sucks nobody checks here, i made a thread maybe a month or 2 ago about isolyze packets lol never even got a response from anyone species related, so clearly they don't even check but hey w/e lol.

  9. #9
    OLYMPIAN Chapter 2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    194
    Rep Power
    36702

    Default

    It's quiet tasty actually.

    Quote Originally Posted by nags View Post
    Always love your vids. Love that you explain everything.

    However..... Mac oil in the shake? I'll pass on that one lol

  10. #10
    RX MEMBER Sam Poe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Garden State
    Posts
    196
    Rep Power
    40387

    Default

    I'll be following along brother, looking forward to seeing the training videos.

  11. #11
    FREAK gilbrt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    sydney,australia
    Posts
    2,192
    Rep Power
    2147662

    Default

    Another great Vid !!!!

  12. #12
    Species Elite Athlete tonypasquale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Boston, Massachusetts
    Posts
    104
    Rep Power
    53220

    Default

    Way I see it, if I keep only posting here eventually the traffic will pick up. Although Rxmuscle and Species are somewhat connected the goal is for SPECIES to be its own free-standing entity, capable of being on any bodybuilding site or forum.


    In the upcoming weeks I will suggest to Dave mentioning this forum on HMR in hopes it will spark some intrigue and create some followers.

  13. #13
    RX MEMBER
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    929
    Rep Power
    113936

    Default

    Enjoying the videos tony. Keep em coming!!

  14. #14
    FREAK gilbrt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    sydney,australia
    Posts
    2,192
    Rep Power
    2147662

    Default

    Also the Vids could be put on the main page on RXMUSCLE ??

  15. #15
    OLYMPIAN RichDC2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    3,338
    Rep Power
    1254637

    Default

    Very informative, great vid!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •