Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up Why Painless Pumps is better (and safer) than other Synthol brands!!!!

Found this after some internet surfing, fairly recent.

"Synthol Demolishes Muscle Tissue

Synthol is no longer a novelty. Some bodybuilders have been injecting themselves for years with a mixture of 85 percent MCT oil, 7.5 percent lidocaine and 7.5 percent alcohol, targeting muscle groups they feel are not growing fast enough. Surgeons are now starting to notice the long-term effects of the Synthol rage: and they are not mild.

Synthol was concocted in the 1990s by the bodybuilding guru Chris Clarke. It's a 'site enhancement oil', consisting of fatty acids that accumulate in the muscle tissue where you inject the oil. As a result muscles grow at a fantastic rate. Bodybuilders like Greg Valentino developed an unnatural physique by using the substance – and became world famous. Peter Hiesinger followed his example – and became ill. On websites like syntholfreaks.com you can see the pics of adepts of Valentino and Hiesinger.
    Doctors have already written about the dangers of bodybuilders injecting themselves with oil, [J Am Acad Dermatol. 2000 Feb;42(2 Pt 1):292-4.] but more recently case studies have started to appear that describe the long-term effects on bodybuilders who injected themselves with Clarke’s brainchild years ago. Injected fat, the study has shown, causes inflammations that decimate muscles over time.

This happened for example to the 29-year-old bodybuilder that the surgeon Suleiman Ghandourah of University Hospital Marburg wrote about in the Journal of Medical Case Reports. Four years ago he started injecting Synthol into his biceps, but recently these muscles started to play up. They hurt so much that the man had to stop training, and in the end he was constantly in extreme pain.

The man's biceps [below left] not only looked strange, they felt strange too. It looked as though they had developed holes in them. When the doctors made an MRI scan of the man's right biceps – which was in worse condition - they saw that the muscle was now made up of separate parts. There was oil between the muscle fibres [below left] and the remaining muscle tissue was inflamed.
    syntholmisery.jpg

The doctors decided to amputate the most seriously damaged part of the biceps, a piece measuring 11 x 5 x 5 cm. This helped. Six months later the bodybuilder asked the doctors to perform the same treatment on his other biceps.

Doctors at the Klinikum Rechts der Isar der Technischen Universitaet Munchen published a similar case study in October 2012 in the International Journal of Sports Medicine. [Int J Sports Med. 2012 Oct; 33(10): 829-34.] A 40-year-old bodybuilder had been injecting himself with sesame oil for eight years. His arms had become so painful that he could no longer train. Doctors asked for an MRI scan and found over one hundred oil-filled cysts in the muscles spread throughout his body.
    syntholmisery3.jpg
    syntholmisery4censored.jpg

The doctors operated on the man's arms [click on the link above at your own risk]. They discovered to their amazement that the man had almost no muscle tissue left in his arms. His arms were filled with pus and fat. The surgeons removed these, but when they did an MRI scan a year later they saw that hardly any muscle tissue had been restored. Three years after the operation the man was still suffering from pain – and could no longer train at all.

Each bodybuilder shown on syntholfreaks.com [syntholfreaks.com] is labelled as 'Another Synthol Victim'. It's an apt description.

Source:
    J Med Case Rep. 2012 Aug 20;6(1):248. "

heres the origional link if you want:
    http://www.ergo-log.com/synthol-demolishes-muscle-tissue.html

Now for the good bit: Painless Pumps does NOT contain MCT oil, Sesame oil, OR Lidocaine. (the 3 ingredients that cause the inflamation and degeneration of muscle tissue!!)
    Last edited by small G; 03-13-2013 at 01:20 AM.

Found another similar article. this one is about sesame oil, but MCT oil and sesame oil are pretty similar (they are both cooking oils, which is what other synthol brands are.)

"Sesame oil injections cause fatty lumps in your pecs

One morning, in his upper chest area on the left-hand side, near his shoulder joint, the lifeguard discovered a couple of lumps. They were about a centimetre in diameter, but not painful. Well, only a little, when pressure was applied. The dermatologists at the Technische Universitaet Muenchen examined him and found there were more than a couple of these lumps – about ten of them in total, and on the right side of his chest too.

After further questioning the bodybuilder admitted that he'd been injecting sesame oil in his chest area for three months, in imitation of American bodybuilders. "It's normal there", claimed the bodybuilder. He'd bought a bottle at a pharmacy and injected a total of 1.5 litres of the oil into his pectoral muscles. He did so after every training session, injecting 20 ml each time.

The doctors inserted a needle into one of the lumps. It contained a white, oily fluid. It was surrounded by a layer of connective tissue that was calcified in places. When examined under the microscope it became clear that the connective tissue consisted of immune cells, which had emitted toxins that had killed the surrounding tissue. In this way the immune cells had encapsulated the oil. And the space around the capsules had filled up with fluid.

The oil apparently contained something that the immune system had recognised as a foreign body. The Germans did not investigate what this was.

The Germans called the lumps 'oleomas'. They were unable to find references to comparable swellings in the literature. There was a case of a steroids user who had injected himself with sesame oil containing nandrolone decanoate, and had developed a tumour-like growth in his buttock muscle – but this was not the same as what the lifeguard had. His lumps bore more resemblance to the oleomas that doctors have sometimes found in transsexuals.

These transsexuals had injected themselves with silicon and oil to make their figure more feminine. Sometimes injected fat moves around the body. Doctors have reported cases of silicon and fat being found in the scrotum of transsexuals after they had injected the substances into their hip area.

The Germans have no idea how many bodybuilders inject themselves with sesame oil, but they say it is extremely dangerous. They hope that their article will encourage sesame-oil using bodybuilders to seek other strategies.
    sesam.gif
    The Germans published their case study in 2000. A year later Danish doctors published a case study of a 26 year-old bodybuilder who had developed painful swellings after injecting himself with walnut oil for a few months. [Ugeskr Laeger. 2001 Nov 26;163(48):6758.]. Other Danish doctors wrote an article in 2010 about a bodybuilder who had injected a litre of paraffin oil into each arm. [Ugeskr Laeger. 2010 Jan 18;172(3):219-20.]

Source:
    J Am Acad Dermatol. 2000 Feb;42(2 Pt 1):292-4."

same website as the other one: http://www.ergo-log.com/sesameoil.html

so the truth about synthol is finally coming out. Painless Pumps does not contain cooking oils (MCT oil, sesame oil) or illegal substances ( Lidocaine) that will FUCK YOU UP!!! Painless Pumps is a synthetic copy of your synovial fluid (the lubricant you body produces to keep your joints moving smoothly). Think about it... go and have a look at the ingredients that the current #1 synthol brand contains (the first 4 ingredients have the word acid in it, ACID!!! and your going to inject it???!!! FUCK THAT SHIT!!!), and think about how it is going to affect your muscles in the future after reading these 2 articles.

Last edited by small G; 03-13-2013 at 03:38 AM.

RX MEMBER

Good info! A buddy of mine had a scary reaction to a different product that he used on his biceps. Ended up having a tumor cut out of his bicep. I think that the product was synthetek or something like that. He was using a protocol from a guy called Big Al who is a troll for the company. He tells his customers to shoot 25ccs a day into there muscles so they have to buy more of that junk so he can pay his rent for the month. after seeing what he went through I wouldn't touch synthtek at all.

Quote Originally Posted by rippedman1 View Post
    Good info! A buddy of mine had a scary reaction to a different product that he used on his biceps. Ended up having a tumor cut out of his bicep. I think that the product was synthetek or something like that. He was using a protocol from a guy called Big Al who is a troll for the company. He tells his customers to shoot 25ccs a day into there muscles so they have to buy more of that junk so he can pay his rent for the month. after seeing what he went through I wouldn't touch synthtek at all.
    synthetek is no different to injecting MCT oil you buy from the grocery store. And everyone who uses it alot will have the same problems as the guy in that first article. go and look at the first 4 ingredients listed on their site for their synthol, the first 4 ingredients contain the word ACID in it, only a matter of time before that acid eats at their muscle fibers. Painless Pumps is much safer, and you'll get the same if not better results than syntheteks synthol.

RX MEMBER

Does PP contain carrageenan which was in a slick sheen another posing oil that is water based. Just curious. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by benzoj View Post
    Does PP contain carrageenan which was in a slick sheen another posing oil that is water based. Just curious. Thanks
    yes it contains sulfated polysaccharides (carrageenan, i think its also called). Ingested orally, they have little health benefits, but injected they have powerful immune boosting properties. Go and google sulfated polysaccharides and you will see heaps of articles about how they inhibit various viruses, just google it and you will be very pleased. here is a quick study i pulled up, http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9352294
    Last edited by small G; 03-21-2013 at 07:27 PM.

RX MEMBER

Thanks for the info! Ive read up on it extensively and it works well. A lot of pros use it. g2g

Difference between gen1 and gen2?? Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by BlueJayMuscle View Post
    Difference between gen1 and gen2?? Thanks in advance
    from their website

"what is the difference between the origional PP formula and gen2?

gen 2 contains sulfated polysaccharides which boosts your immune system and fights toxins from other products you may be using. it also contains glycoprotiens which bond to your muscle tissue and promote protein synthesis, leaving you with real muscle. gen2 is also being used by doctors for joint rejuvenation therapy and treatment for arthritis."

I know that a lot of people aren't a big fan of the GH15 website, regardless, there are alot of knowledgeable members there who tell the truth. Well, Painless Pumps has been a bit of a rage over there lately, quite a few members talking about their great results with Painless Pumps. And a lot of people are referring to synthol AS Painless Pumps (for example: "I wonder what [insert bodybuilder's name here]'s Painless Pumps cycle looks like" or " I wonder how much Painless Pumps he uses"). And alot of members asking about what cycle for painless pumps to follow. It really says something about a product if it is doing the rounds at GH15! (ESPECIALLY a synthol product, as GH15 members has previously frowned upon synthol products and users. so that really says something)

another reason Painless Pumps is better than other synthol brands!!

Painless Pumps is definitely a game changer. !
    Last edited by small G; 06-08-2013 at 08:16 PM.

RX MEMBER

I have nEver used synthol, but being someone who has never 'rubbed on anything, (now I'm now a regular painless p user) says something!

link to GH15? i dont know why but I cant find it

Quote Originally Posted by the GUNSHOW View Post
    link to GH15? i dont know why but I cant find it
    www.gh15.org

you have to register and be approved before you can view anything. (and as far as i remember, he takes ages to approve you)

I will find some of the quoats and post them here.
    Last edited by small G; 06-15-2013 at 01:44 AM.

RX MEMBER

I would probably buy from painless pumps, however they don't respond to emails.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PainlessPumps

Email me or call me 860-575-7148. [email protected]

Are you sure you emailed me or a distributor?

Thanks,

Steve
    Owner and Creator

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast