Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    Thanks pimp! It was a blast, I wasn't able to see/meet Aaron or PJ but I did however get to meet Jerry Beck and chat with him for a bit

Also got to meet the GREAT ONE...Ronnie Coleman, it was awesome

Thank you sir!!!!!!! I am not a BIG fan of going to the beach, as there are always other things to do and mostly because I am lazy. But I was like since I am off of work for the day lets do something different
    i go when we are there..mainly cause we dont have white sand and blue water...we have brown and covered in debris and turd brown water..

Default Day 10

BOULDER SHOULDER DAY BABY!!!!!!!!!

I can really feel the Osta kicking in, I am starting to notice more aggression here and there and also the libido is on FULL BLAST...I noticed today as there are these two new ladies at the gym and they had on some nice yoga pants....damn them

Appetite has also increased which is BAD as I am trying to lean up here and there, BUT it can be a good thing is that means the metabolism is on full blast AND the new diet it working. I have noticed a leaner look in my face.

NOW onto the workout, which is what you all came here to see:

side lateral - 4 sets 15, with last set going from 35s to 15s.

dumbbell military - 5 sets of 12 to 20. Last set was with the 80s for 12 then jumped to 40 for 15

upright rows (close grip for 2, wide for 2) 4 sets of 15 and last two sets
    through in front raises for 10 reps - Got the 80s up for upright rows for 20

Hammer Strength Military *my gym has two different machines, one that focuses on the front and side and the other that focuses on the side and rear. I like to switch off ever other week*

This week was the side/rear machine which I have noticed is at a different angle and is heavier at times. Got a 45, 25 and 10 for 13 solid reps

Reverse Cable Pulls *I do not know the technical name for this movement, but it hits the rears at a NICE angle* 4 sets of 15

Reverse Military Press - 4 sets of 20, last set was for 260 lbs for a HARD fought 20

Dumbbell shrugs - 4 sets of 15, last set was 90s and then jumped to 45

Barbell shrugs - 4 sets of 20

After that hit some cardio and ate my meal!!!! Tomorrow is a low carb day BUT is a BIG ARM DAY, so I am excited about what will happen. Osta is finally kicking in from what I can tell. Can't wait for the rest of the log!!!

GYM JAM:

Default Day 11

One thing that I have noticed lately is that my skin seems to be a lot more dryer than usual. Now I do not know if that is because of the Osta but I have had to lotion them up from time to time.

Today was a lower carb day (only one carb meal) and I was FULL all day long, it was crazy. I knew it was going to be a GREAT day to hit and destroy arms. Also while at work, I was just in a heavy metal mood, so I listened to a few Pantera albums back to back while at work (everyone thinks I am crazy, but what do that know)

NOW on to arms:

Incline Dumbbell Curls - 4 sets of 15. With a squeeze at the top. Got the 35s up for 12 and then dropped down to the 20s for about 25 HARD reps

Rope Tricep Extensions - 4 sets of 15 - burn out on the last set going from 80 for 15, 50 for 15 and then 30 for 25 (partials on the 30)

Preacher Curl (Hammer Strength) - 4 sets of 20. Last set was with 90 lbs and then dropped to 50 for 15 more reps

Close Grip Bench - 4 sets of 15. Last set was with 185 lbs

EZ Bar Curl - 4 sets of 15

Incline Skull Crushers w/ Close grip press - 4 sets of 20

Cable Curls - 3 sets of 15

Tricep Pushdown - 3 sets of 20

Reverse Barbell Curl - 3 sets of 15

Here is a pic from the workout today:

Gym Jam for today:

FULL ALBUM GYM JAM

Going to be checking my weight tomorrow. Its been about 2 weeks since I have checked and it was about 247 then, so lets see where I am at now

my skin gets a little dry on Osta Rx..have read a few peeps post that..not sure the reason..other then the obvious..your dry..

Default Day 12 (Friday)

I can really feel the Osta kicking in now. I look leaner, but my strength is through the ROOF these days, and I just seem to be in a better state of mind. I look and feel fuller and I can see more cuts and vascualarity as the days go by!!! I don't think I will EVER want to get off the Osta!!!

Back workout:

Barbell Rows - 5 sets of 15 - Got up to about 205 for a good 20 and then dropped down for 30 reverse grip at 135

Pulldowns - 4 sets of 20 and on the last set I do partials for 20 reps. Did the bar with the grips, got up to the 160s

T Bar row (machine this week) - 4 sets of 15. 4 plates for 12 reps at the end

Superset:

High Pulldown (hammer strengh) and Low row (hammer strength) 4 sets of 15 back to back

Closse grip cable rows - 4 sets of 12 - last set was for 160

After that I was SPENT, and my back felt pumped. I was surprised with the change in diet and also doing the Osta how leaner I feel like STRONG like an OX

I decided I was going to check my weight in the AM after my workout.

Gym Jam:

Default Day 13 and 14 (Saturday / Sunday)

Saturday:

Today was just an errand day, but had some time to get into the gym and do a little bit of a pump workout for arms. Got a NICE pump and my arms felt HUGE lol After that did some cardio and checked my weight:

241, so that is about 6 lb drop in 2 weeks BUT ALSO that is on an empty stomach and not after a full day of meals. So I am thinking after a full day of eating and drinking I sit around 246 ish. But hey I will take 241!!!!

After that just did somethings around the house and then went out to dinner and went out and got some drinks!! Went to a daiquiri bar out by the beach and had some TASTY drinks!!!

Here's one called KRYPTONITE

Sunday:

Just an ab and cardio day, lower carbs throughout the day, but going to have a BIG steak and potato meal for dinner!! Very excited!!!!

Feeling great and everything seems to be firing on all cylinders these days.

Default Day 15

Feeling GREAT these days, and my libido is going crazy. I woke up this morning and I was BLOWN away at how lean I looked, its CRAZY. Osta is the REAL DEAL!!!!

Tonights chest workout:

Incline Barbell - Got up to about 185 for 25 reps

Incline Dumbbell - 4 sets, got the 85s up for 15 reps and then did a drop set to 45 for 12 (that was the last set) so last week I did the 80s for 15, now I am UP to the 85s wtf

Flat Dumbbell - 4 sets with 80s for 15 reps

Dips - 4 sets

Wide Chest Press (Hammer strength) - 3 sets, 2 45s for 20 reps

Hammer Strength Flat Bench - One Arm 3 sets - 2 45s for 20 reps

Cable Cross overs - 3 sets

Finished up with 3 sets of push ups to failure, then hit some abs and did a little bit of cardio!!!

Gym Motivation:

AND THE GYM JAM:

Osta is the real deal. I'm currently running osta, on day 23...iv gained only 2 pounds but leaned out really nicely with a nice boost in strength

that drink looks tasty..

Quote Originally Posted by AsIlayDying View Post
    Osta is the real deal. I'm currently running osta, on day 23...iv gained only 2 pounds but leaned out really nicely with a nice boost in strength
    I know its crazy!!! I mean I am moving weight, while cutting food and increased cardio!! I LOVE IT

Quote Originally Posted by s2h View Post
    that drink looks tasty..
    Oh it was Tasty. I think they said it had a mixture of vodka, tequila and then topped off with grain alcohol. I was ALSO informed that anything involving the GRAPE flavor means it contains Whiskey and Rum...I will be going back there again...and again...and again!!!!

Default Day 16

Felt GREAT this morning when I woke up, everything seems to feel great. My joints feel wonderful, and I have even noticed a slight decrease in my elbow pain!!! So that is a plus

NOW onto the leg workout:

Squats - 8 sets of squats with the last set at 225 for 15. So I have increased both weight and reps each week. OSTA is the only thing new

Hack squats - 5 sets 10 - 15 - Ended with a 2 45s for 12 reps

Leg Extensions - 6 sets for 20 (with the 110 lbs), moved toe position with each new set

Lying Curls - 8 sets of 20 - Got up to 110 lbs for 15

Seated calfs - 4 sets of 15

Standing calfs - 4 sets of 15

Donkey Calf Raises - 4 sets of 20

After that did some cardio, walking on the treadmill for 30 minutes and my legs were FRIED.

The one thing that I have noticed is better recovery. I am able to recovery quicker each and everyday and even between sets. I have more energy and just want to keep pushing it and pushing it. Aggression is at an all time high, SO I GUESS that is a good thing!!!!

GYM JAM:

Reps coming for posting Pantera, Alice In Chains, and alcohol.
    IronMag Labs DISCOUNT CODE: ebfitness15

IronMag Research DISCOUNT CODE: ebfitness15

Default Day 17

Today was a LONG day, work was long and boring and it just seemed to drag on forever. Those are the days I do not enjoy, ALSO since it was the first of the month those are the days in which our systems run the slowest.

BUT, I am feeling good, great recovery after yesterdays brutal leg workout and I just feel great *I need to state that like 20 times*.

My arms are looking fuller as the day wears on, which is crazy as I only have a carb meal LATER on in the day and do the rest in the evening, so I think the OSTA is showing its true form now

side lateral - 4 sets 15, with last set going from 35s to 15s.

dumbbell military - 5 sets of 12 to 20. Last set was with the 80s for 15 then jumped to 45 for 12

upright rows (close grip for 2, wide for 2) 4 sets of 15 and last two sets
    through in front raises for 10 reps - Got the 80s up for upright rows for 20 and then grabbed the 40s for front raises

Hammer Strength Press - 4 sets, last set was with 2 45s for 20 reps, dropped down to 1 45 for a burn out

Revese Pec Deck - 140 for 15 reps on the last set, I super set this with behind the back lateral raises. I feel those give me a NICE little pull and add some extra muscle on (its with one of the cybex machines, kind of looks like a big axle with handles)

Reverse Military Press - 4 sets of 20, last set was for 275 lbs for a HARD fought 20

Dumbbell shrugs - 4 sets of 15, last set was 90s and then jumped to 45

Barbell shrugs - 4 sets of 20 - Working sets at 225 max

Gym Jam:

Default Day 18

Long day at work again today, but felt good none the less. Did have some stomach problems off and on all day. Do not know if its related to something I ate but it is what it is.

Tonight was arms, which means LOW CARBS. I had my one and only carb meal today at meal 4, after that its just protein and fats. I must say I got pumped and vascular FAST today while hitting arms, a few people even commented about how JACKED I am getting as well as I am leaning out! I was happy about all that

Arm workout went as followed:

Incline Dumbbell curls - 4 sets of 15. Last set was with the 35s and then dropped down to the 20s for some hammers to just finish it off

Rope Tricep Extensions - 4 sets of 15

Preacher Curl (Hammer Strength) - 4 sets of 20, with the last set being a burn out from 2 45s for 20, to 1 45 for 25

Dip Machine - 4 sets of 20 - Last set was 2 45s and a 25, and then a drop set with 2 45s for 20, then 1 45 for 15

EZ Bar Curl - 4 sets of 15

Incline Skull Crushers w/ Close grip press - 4 sets of 20 - Last set with with 4 10's on each side for 15 reps. THOSE were HARD FOUGHT

Cable Curls - 3 sets of 15

Tricep Pushdown - 3 sets of 20

Reverse Barbell Curl - 3 sets of 15 - with a 10 on each side

After that hit some cardio and felt great. Kind of tired but energy was up.

Gym Jam, and this is an RIP to Jeff Hannaman as well:

Default Day 19

Today was a GREAT day, energy levels were high, mood was up, LIBIDO was on full blast , and everything else seems to be going great. I am more hungry these days than usual, and I seem to be more aggressive. I have noticed more leanness in my face lately, and my arms seem to be more vascular as the day progresses.

BACK WORKOUT:

Barbell Rows - 5 sets of 15 - Got up to about 205 for a good 20

Pulldowns - Used the straight bar for pulldowns and used the monkey grip (no thumbs wrapped around the bar). Got up to 160 for 15 clean, HARD reps and then dropped it down to 100 for a last bit of burn out.

T Bar row (machine this week) - 4 sets of 15. 4 plates for 12 reps at the end, and then did a drop with 8 reps of 3 plates, and then 12 reps at 2 plates

Low row (hammer strength) 4 sets of 15, got up to 3 45s for some good working sets

Dumbbell rows (3 sets of 12). Last set was with the 80s. I haven't done these in a while, I was surprised how easily I moved the weight

Rack Pulls - First time doing these in a while. Got up to 225 for 12 reps. Might go heavier next week, but right now just focusing on contration

Close grip cable rows - 4 sets of 12 - last set was for 160

Gym Jam:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast