Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default Women and Trenbolone

It seems that Tren is becoming increasingly popular with FBB, anyone out there want to share their experiences?

Quote Originally Posted by tammyp View Post
    i want to hear about tren as well...please share!
    isn't tren a little harsh for women?
    I'm asking..

I have heard reliable reports of tren being used up to 90mg weekly stacked with prop at about 75mg weekly. This is obviously an advanced stack and should not be run unless you are very familiar with aas.

Tren enthanate and acetate is a popular choice by women these days. My question is related to side effects and positive effects. Does the good outweigh the bad?

the girl i did prep all did 3-4 days right before hit on stage no far work wonder sure give a a really strong hit from what they explain to me a intense hardcore warm feeling i dont know im not a girl anw for edgy female bodybuilder is a must , im talking about living reel situation i have no scientific knowledge , i never had the guts tho to put a girl on tren for a week i will be scare to do so , i even told them 1/2 cc tren ace on first day just it in case it so strong they hate it

IFBB Pro & Senior Forum Administrator tammyp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by -BLP- View Post
    the girl i did prep all did 3-4 days right before hit on stage no far work wonder sure give a a really strong hit from what they explain to me a intense hardcore warm feeling i dont know im not a girl anw for edgy female bodybuilder is a must , im talking about living reel situation i have no scientific knowledge , i never had the guts tho to put a girl on tren for a week i will be scare to do so , i even told them 1/2 cc tren ace on first day just it in case it so strong they hate it
    huh?
    APS HI TECH PHARMACEUTICALS ATHLETE
    Hersuppz.com code TAMMY
    www.team-tammyfitness.com
    pushpullgrind.com code TEAM TAMMY

Quote Originally Posted by Leigh Penman View Post
    Tren enthanate and acetate is a popular choice by women these days. My question is related to side effects and positive effects. Does the good outweigh the bad?
    Personally I would never recommend tren to any female. It is just a plain harsh compound with a high likelyhood of masculinization. Obviously high level athletes that are very familiar with aas can start around 5mg eod but I would recommend other compounds instead. The ladies that I know who use tren report some sides while on but then they diminish off cycle but everyone is different so there really is no way of telling what sides someone will experience.
    For the average female gym rat, winny or anavar with a SERM is plenty. Maybe throw in a peptide like HGH and possibly something to help cut like clen. These meds work well and will likely have less sides than tren.

Translation for Tammy:

The girl I was prepping did tren 3-4 days before her comp. It worked wonders. It gave them a strong hit (from what they told me). I am not a girl, but for a edgy female bodybuilder I think tren is a must. I am talking about living a real situation, this isn't from scientific knowledge.

I have never had the guts to put a girl on tren, even for a week. So when they wanted to do it, I told them to to 1/2 cc tren ace on the first day in case it is so strong they hate it.

huh?

My thoughts precisely.

huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sistersteel View Post
    My thoughts precisely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatyana View Post
    Translation for Tammy:

The girl I was prepping did tren 3-4 days before her comp. It worked wonders. It gave them a strong hit (from what they told me). I am not a girl, but for a edgy female bodybuilder I think tren is a must. I am talking about living a real situation, this isn't from scientific knowledge.

I have never had the guts to put a girl on tren, even for a week. So when they wanted to do it, I told them to to 1/2 cc tren ace on the first day in case it is so strong they hate it.
    I understand Benoit.

I did a translation.

Apparently no one seems to have an opinion on tren, so here is mine.

Despite the controversy regarding tren and women, it has always been my drug of choice. My experiences were very unique in the sense that I did not witness any of the harsh side effects usually associated with the use of this drug. Tren has been referred to as "liquid gold" by the more experienced users due to the fact that it was the only steroid that made putting on muscle while losing bodyfat simultaneously a possibility. That, and it allowed the athlete to be more lax on their diet and still achieve phenomenal results. Tren is a great drug for the athlete who wishes to induce a drastic change in body composition, not so much where mass building is concerned as it is not the number one choice for a bulker. The strength increase documented by most tren users has been unequalled by any other steroid to this day. Remarkable benefits all around which almost make trenbolone sound like the answer to all bodybuilding challenges and an easy shortcut to achieving a stage ready physique with minimal effort.

But just like anything that sounds almost too good to be true, these endless benefits do not come without a hefty price that most people are not willing to pay. I have met more people who swear by tren yet vow to never use it again, which obviously implies the risks were hardly worth the benefits to some. Tren use has been associated with very severe mood fluctuations, anger and decreased tolerance being particularly noticeable, severe night sweats as well as bad acne on the back, shoulders and the face, high blood pressure, severe headaches, appetite suppression..etc. Many users have also experienced a severe cough known as the "tren cough" which results in restricted breathing and an alarming tightness in the chest. Despite the aforementioned sides, many bodybuilders continue to include tren as a staple in their arsenal both in and offseason. Its only logical that tren would be a bad choice for women considering the potency of tren on the androgen scale. However, many women have been able to use tren with remarkable results and manageable side effects. There is no safe dose of tren for a woman where sides could be avoided. Tren use is ALWAYS associated with side effects that range in severity from one individual to the next. Most women will use tren the last few days before a show, and others will run it for weeks on end. I can honestly say that I have never met a woman who complained about the irreversible side effects resulting from tren use, which means that more and more women are taking responsibility for their choices and are aware of the consequences associated with the use of heavy androgynous compounds. Women who cannot tolerate the sides usually figure that out within the first week which is hardly enough time to cause any serious damage.

Now personally, I have never experienced anything typical of tren when it comes to both benefits or side effects alike. Tren improved my general disposition and I was in a rather pleasant mood on it most of the time. In fact, I lose my cool a lot easier off tren than I do when I am on it. And even if I did manage to get royally angered while on, I generally simmer down in minutes. It makes me feel a tad bit insecure and I find that I second guess myself more often than usual. My self confidence is very easily rattled and I am far more emotionally needy, which is totally uncharacteristic of me. Tren makes me tire quick as well as hinders my endurance. Very infrequently, I've experienced elevated blood pressure but that is more attributed to the fact that I am genetically predisposed to experiencing high blood pressure, especially if I am not well hydrated.

I have never experienced any night sweats and I keep my acne under control with prescription meds. I have made no strength gains on tren either.

So what are the benefits of running tren in this situation, you might ask. I use tren for strictly aesthetic purposes. It is the only drug that has helped me keep my weight down. I am able to maintain my weight while gradually changing my body composition. It has also changed the shape of my physique and helped me achieve more pronounced squaring in the shoulders.

Side effects I've experienced are limited to increased hair growth and more frequent shaving.

Hopefully some of your ladies have found my feedback useful.

Respect,

SS

Quote Originally Posted by Sistersteel View Post
    Apparently no one seems to have an opinion on tren, so here is mine.

Despite the controversy regarding tren and women, it has always been my drug of choice. My experiences were very unique in the sense that I did not witness any of the harsh side effects usually associated with the use of this drug. Tren has been referred to as "liquid gold" by the more experienced users due to the fact that it was the only steroid that made putting on muscle while losing bodyfat simultaneously a possibility. That, and it allowed the athlete to be more lax on their diet and still achieve phenomenal results. Tren is a great drug for the athlete who wishes to induce a drastic change in body composition, not so much where mass building is concerned as it is not the number one choice for a bulker. The strength increase documented by most tren users has been unequalled by any other steroid to this day. Remarkable benefits all around which almost make trenbolone sound like the answer to all bodybuilding challenges and an easy shortcut to achieving a stage ready physique with minimal effort.

But just like anything that sounds almost too good to be true, these endless benefits do not come without a hefty price that most people are not willing to pay. I have met more people who swear by tren yet vow to never use it again, which obviously implies the risks were hardly worth the benefits to some. Tren use has been associated with very severe mood fluctuations, anger and decreased tolerance being particularly noticeable, severe night sweats as well as bad acne on the back, shoulders and the face, high blood pressure, severe headaches, appetite suppression..etc. Many users have also experienced a severe cough known as the "tren cough" which results in restricted breathing and an alarming tightness in the chest. Despite the aforementioned sides, many bodybuilders continue to include tren as a staple in their arsenal both in and offseason. Its only logical that tren would be a bad choice for women considering the potency of tren on the androgen scale. However, many women have been able to use tren with remarkable results and manageable side effects. There is no safe dose of tren for a woman where sides could be avoided. Tren use is ALWAYS associated with side effects that range in severity from one individual to the next. Most women will use tren the last few days before a show, and others will run it for weeks on end. I can honestly say that I have never met a woman who complained about the irreversible side effects resulting from tren use, which means that more and more women are taking responsibility for their choices and are aware of the consequences associated with the use of heavy androgynous compounds. Women who cannot tolerate the sides usually figure that out within the first week which is hardly enough time to cause any serious damage.

Now personally, I have never experienced anything typical of tren when it comes to both benefits or side effects alike. Tren improved my general disposition and I was in a rather pleasant mood on it most of the time. In fact, I lose my cool a lot easier off tren than I do when I am on it. And even if I did manage to get royally angered while on, I generally simmer down in minutes. It makes me feel a tad bit insecure and I find that I second guess myself more often than usual. My self confidence is very easily rattled and I am far more emotionally needy, which is totally uncharacteristic of me. Tren makes me tire quick as well as hinders my endurance. Very infrequently, I've experienced elevated blood pressure but that is more attributed to the fact that I am genetically predisposed to experiencing high blood pressure, especially if I am not well hydrated.

I have never experienced any night sweats and I keep my acne under control with prescription meds. I have made no strength gains on tren either.

So what are the benefits of running tren in this situation, you might ask. I use tren for strictly aesthetic purposes. It is the only drug that has helped me keep my weight down. I am able to maintain my weight while gradually changing my body composition. It has also changed the shape of my physique and helped me achieve more pronounced squaring in the shoulders.

Side effects I've experienced are limited to increased hair growth and more frequent shaving.

Hopefully some of your ladies have found my feedback useful.

Respect,

SS
    Great post,
    I have experienced the emotional sides as well on 2 different cycles of tren and I was only taking 200-300mg weekly stacked with test. It is interesting to read that because I have never seen anyone post that before.
    Thank you!

BLP is French Canadian. Quit hating.
    I fuck stallions! I should be owned by a goddamn Middle Eastern Sheik!!!

IFBB Pro & Senior Forum Administrator tammyp's Avatar

Sister steele....as always..THANK YOU! great read.
    APS HI TECH PHARMACEUTICALS ATHLETE
    Hersuppz.com code TAMMY
    www.team-tammyfitness.com
    pushpullgrind.com code TEAM TAMMY

Guys and gals, you are very welcome.

SS

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast