Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sistersteel View Post
    Guys and gals, you are very welcome.

SS
    You have to put all these experiences into a book SS!!!!

RX MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Personally I would never recommend tren to any female. It is just a plain harsh compound with a high likelyhood of masculinization. Obviously high level athletes that are very familiar with aas can start around 5mg eod but I would recommend other compounds instead. The ladies that I know who use tren report some sides while on but then they diminish off cycle but everyone is different so there really is no way of telling what sides someone will experience.
    For the average female gym rat, winny or anavar with a SERM is plenty. Maybe throw in a peptide like HGH and possibly something to help cut like clen. These meds work well and will likely have less sides than tren.

Ditto!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by apex23 View Post
    Ditto!!!!
    Whilst I agree with your statement, I have also witnessed great results from LOW dose tren in female athletes. It is a harsh compound but only if it is used in high amounts. The ester is also something we need to take into consideration here and the frequency of injections and amount used..

I used Tren 4 my last prep with no noticeable side effects except 2 say I did catch a mild case of Tren cough, which always made me feel like I was hoarse or on the verge of catching a cold. Outside of that, I never developed any acne, mood swings or paranoia which I'm told usually accompanies use of this drug. BUT, I am just one woman amongst many others who've had really bad experinces. On the other hand let's examine the facts, the dosage I used was soooooooo small by comparison 2 what I've read. I took at best no MORE than 1/2 of a 1/2 a cc every other day. At worse 1/2 a cc at the other end. The idea was 2 give me a dose that would equal 1cc total 4 the whole wk. My wk starting on Sun ending Fri. So I would take it Sun, Mon, Wed, Fri equaling 1cc. They say Tren should be taken everyday, but I read up on it & it has a self life of 2-3 days. Which means that it was still in my system on my off day & by the 3rd day when it was due 2 leave it was time 4 me 2 bring it back 2 level again. I inadvertently, created away in which I could achieve consistency w/o having 2 stick myslf everyday & quite possibly avoid the side effects bc my dose was so small. I am a fan of the less is more school of thought.Life is short, if I can achieve a result with as little harm 2 myself as possible, I'm taking it.

Great read SS

Quote Originally Posted by BadassRoxx View Post
    I used Tren 4 my last prep with no noticeable side effects except 2 say I did catch a mild case of Tren cough, which always made me feel like I was hoarse or on the verge of catching a cold. Outside of that, I never developed any acne, mood swings or paranoia which I'm told usually accompanies use of this drug. BUT, I am just one woman amongst many others who've had really bad experinces. On the other hand let's examine the facts, the dosage I used was soooooooo small by comparison 2 what I've read. I took at best no MORE than 1/2 of a 1/2 a cc every other day. At worse 1/2 a cc at the other end. The idea was 2 give me a dose that would equal 1cc total 4 the whole wk. My wk starting on Sun ending Fri. So I would take it Sun, Mon, Wed, Fri equaling 1cc. They say Tren should be taken everyday, but I read up on it & it has a self life of 2-3 days. Which means that it was still in my system on my off day & by the 3rd day when it was due 2 leave it was time 4 me 2 bring it back 2 level again. I inadvertently, created away in which I could achieve consistency w/o having 2 stick myslf everyday & quite possibly avoid the side effects bc my dose was so small. I am a fan of the less is more school of thought.Life is short, if I can achieve a result with as little harm 2 myself as possible, I'm taking it.
    THANKS 'BadassRoxx'....knew you would have something worthwhile to say!

I would like to add, that effective dosing and side effect manageability, is solely dependent on a solid understanding of esters which are used to gauge the frequency of drug administration to ensure that drug levels in the system are stable throughout the course of any cycle.

SS

Digital Marketing Manager, Team GAT SallyAnne's Avatar

What was the tren dosed at? 100mg/ml? 1/4 of a cc would then be 25mg EOD or E3D.

Default Tren Dose

I absolutely agree with what Sistersteele has 2 say about the correct dose being in direct correlation with the users abilty 2 control the side effects. Also keeping the levels stable helps 2 keep the integrity of the cycle. BTW, my dose was 100mg, I apologize 4 not including that in my post ystrdy.

PENCILNECK

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    For the average female gym rat, winny or anavar with a SERM is plenty.
    I have to jump in here and address this common misconception. While Anavar is a safe choice for females, Winny is not. It can be just as virilizing as testosterones such as cypionate, even at low doses.

S

NOVICE

Quote Originally Posted by Sistersteel View Post
    frequency of drug administration to ensure that drug levels in the system are stable throughout the course of any cycle
    Keeping your drug level stable.... any drug will almost always eliminate the mood swings definitely alleviate them.

'Nother Tren Lover!

Something else I want 2 mention about the use of Tren that I noticed when I went back 2 my notes. When I used Tren E(Enanthate) vs Tren A(Acetate), which is the version I used this time around, figuring there was no essential difference, I discovered that I had no Tren cough at all. Tren E, might utilize a different pathway of production of the enzyme prostagladin, which are made up of EFA's(essential fatty acids). Anyway, they are enzymes that act on a variety of cells such as vascular and smoothe muscle cells causing constriction or diiation, on platelets causing aggregation or disaggregation & on spinal neurons causing pain.
    With that said, I noticed in my notes that this time I used Tren A & caught a mild dose of the cough. So I'm thinking that Tren A utilizes the other form of production of prostagladin which dictates Bronchial constriction vs Muscle contraction. Which certainly could explain Tren Cough.

Something else I want 2 mention about the use of Tren that I noticed when I went back 2 my notes. When I used Tren E(Enanthate) vs Tren A(Acetate), which is the version I used this time around, figuring there was no essential difference, I discovered that I had no Tren cough at all. Tren E, might utilize a different pathway of production of the enzyme prostagladin, which are made up of EFA's(essential fatty acids). Anyway, they are enzymes that act on a variety of cells such as vascular and smoothe muscle cells causing constriction or diiation, on platelets causing aggregation or disaggregation & on spinal neurons causing pain.
    With that said, I noticed in my notes that this time I used Tren A & caught a mild dose of the cough. So I'm thinking that Tren A utilizes the other form of production of prostagladin which dictates Bronchial constriction vs Muscle contraction. Which certainly could explain Tren Cough.
    Tren Enth is less likely to cause 'tren cough' it's all about the ester and how fast it enters your system plus the carrier chemicals involved. Also certain labs produce products that eliminate the 'cough syndrome'

Digital Marketing Manager, Team GAT SallyAnne's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Leigh Penman View Post
    Tren Enth is less likely to cause 'tren cough' it's all about the ester and how fast it enters your system plus the carrier chemicals involved. Also certain labs produce products that eliminate the 'cough syndrome'
    How, exactly - do they eliminate the cough syndrome from their product?

Quote Originally Posted by SallyAnne View Post
    How, exactly - do they eliminate the cough syndrome from their product?
    To be honest with you I have no idea but that is the claim the lab makes and it seems to be backed up by those who have used it. Plus, we are talking about the enth rather than acetate version.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast