Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Default Dear Chris Aceto, please explain how...

Cedric gives a shit about being a pro:
    1. This weekends massive debacle
    2. Doesn't practice posing at all.. Literally horrendous posing
    3. Comes in off most shows
    4. Comes to the biggest show of his life with below amatuer tan and oil
    5. Constantly alerts us, "the fans", how he is mr military on top of other issues to be an excuse why he comes off

So really Chris? If you want to tell me my opinion is "fucking moronic" then how about you explain all these or maybe your time will be better spent teaching him how to hit a side chest. Since he clearly couldn't 5 days out.
    Last edited by MattyH7688; 04-28-2013 at 03:53 AM.

What happened to you? Did Shawn Ray pay you for ... your ... performence during last 24 hours? Or why did you start posting such a bulls*it posts?

Please explain how anything I said was false. Please go ahead,

Still trying to figure out why the last thread was closed when there was obviously discussion that was still trying to be had.

Quote Originally Posted by guruhonza View Post
    What happened to you? Did Shawn Ray pay you for ... your ... performence during last 24 hours? Or why did you start posting such a bulls*it posts?
    any criticism of RX or the dave, chris etc must be MD pushing some buttons, you are totally right

...........real

tweedk: I called out Dave after his comments on Cedric being DQed.

MattyRay: 1) everybody is waiting for HMR
    2) Cedric has the best posing and chooses the best poses for his physique. His classic posing is what bodybuilding SHOULD be about. Tribute to 70's and old school physiques.
    3) Off? i have no problem with him not flexing his abs. He doesnt hold water nor any fat.
    4) He doesnt like todays standard. I agree with him. The only mistake he made was at FIBO when he came out too oily. It didnt look good.
    5) He told you that? I've never heard him bitching about anything.

When is an administrator going to ban this shit head? All MattH7shitforbrains ever posts is negative bullshit. Come on

Quote Originally Posted by MattyH7688 View Post
    5. Constantly alerts us, "the fans", how he is mr military on top of other issues to be an excuse why he comes off

So really Chris? If you want to tell me my opinion is "fucking moronic" then how about you explain all these or maybe your time will be better spent teaching him how to hit a side chest. Since he clearly couldn't 5 days out.
    WOW! Hate much??? Seems like every post I read of yours lately is about hating on Cedric.
    What are you so jealous about?
    Chris does his DIET. That's it. He's getting paid weather Cedric shows or not.
    You really need to get a grip on your own shortcomings and stop projecting it on Cedric.

Good luck.

More Hate from Matty !! This shits getting old

One of a kind!

~ MattyH7688 theme song of late ... ~

Quote Originally Posted by pd View Post
    WOW! Hate much??? Seems like every post I read of yours lately is about hating on Cedric.
    What are you so jealous about?
    Chris does his DIET. That's it. He's getting paid weather Cedric shows or not.
    You really need to get a grip on your own shortcomings and stop projecting it on Cedric.

Good luck.
    I don't hate Cedric. This guy called out PHIL HEATH publicly. It is funny how soon you can all forget this. So when he does absolutely NOTHING to really even earn that right, he should be called for it. I'm not sitting here saying I am going to beat Cedric in 2014.

This guy has all the genetic potential in the fucking world, yet he fails miserably because of himself. If he was a little humble I would never say anything or care. When you call out the best in the world and act like this, expect to be put on blast.

Lol Chris does his diet but is there with him since Tuesday. Chris called my opinion moronic and completely wrong. So ok Chris, I provided legitimate points to my opinion. Please prove me wrong.

It seems like the only people who don't get it are the ones who never stepped on stage. If you did maybe you would understand more where i am coming from, instead of praising muscled strangers all day.
    Last edited by MattyH7688; 04-28-2013 at 07:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MattyH7688 View Post

certainly. The weekend was not a massive debacle it was a Joke, easy to rectify or easy as Cedric did, to take in like a man.
    He missed a meeting. He came ( it's on video) when everyone else was leaving. What's the absolute typical protocol? When some ones late? It's not to kick him out of show. Ed NUNN missed the Fibo meeting in its entirety. he competed. Cedric took his punishment. The debacle was the idea that the promoter issued something to say he was in, so all the fans expected to see him, when guess what, he was not in.
    2) posing is not horrendous another joke statement go watch ny pro arnold, Fibo the three shows he's done under my input. Mandatorily are very good, and comparisons same, great routines. Yep another stupid statement.
    3) been in three shows with me. Before we hooked up he had two disaster outings. He's won two of three shows with me . Another dumb statement. 2 for 3 and would have likely been 3 for 4 here. 75 percent batting average beats don matingly and Lou Gehrig
    4) u made one point otherwise u still stupid. Your stupid for saying he don't care about being a pro odybuilder. U are clueless never met him, never trained with him, never been with him during 14 hour work days never been with him while he juggling work with 4 kids under 6 years old. He loves being a pro beer your statements just moronic.
    5) total a Moonic statement First why even put the word fans in quotes like he is above the fans? He wins ny pro and Fibo. U have to be on u numb nut to win Military? Yes he has a job he should be proud of that and yea I would think working as a pro, which he loves, and being ion the military, which he loves is admirable.
    Who really works who's a top Bodybuilder in say arnold or who is working full time and winning shows there aren't many ..... I mean WORK as in punch a clock, get there at 7 leave at 4 or 5 . People have supplement deals and contracts at this level and may possible do some personal training, but people aren't doing what he is doing. Shit dude was in Iraq. Did u do that. U don't admire that

that? You don't think it's a bit tougher then standing at a supplement booth 3 weekends a month. No of course u don't cause u a don't think before u speak and write. I known Cedric not a long time but he has, in thtis relations ship never said anything in public or private about the military being a negative or having a negative affect on winning. Yes winning two out of three shows.

Ps Jim Carey wants u in his movie moronic and more moonic
    Last edited by Chris Aceto; 04-28-2013 at 07:50 AM.
    Submit Ask Dave & Stump the Jumbo questions to [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by guruhonza View Post
    tweedk: I called out Dave after his comments on Cedric being DQed.

MattyRay: 1) everybody is waiting for HMR
    2) Cedric has the best posing and chooses the best poses for his physique. His classic posing is what bodybuilding SHOULD be about. Tribute to 70's and old school physiques.
    3) Off? i have no problem with him not flexing his abs. He doesnt hold water nor any fat.
    4) He doesnt like todays standard. I agree with him. The only mistake he made was at FIBO when he came out too oily. It didnt look good.
    5) He told you that? I've never heard him bitching about anything.
    1. That's fine excuses will always be made after the fact
    2. Do you not know what mandatory poses are?
    3. You're kidding right? U must be new to bodybuilding. This guy was harder at Nationals than any show this year, that's a fact.
    4. He was insanely flat. Like lee Thompson said the guy won solely based on genetics at a bad show
    5. Every single video revolves around that. He's in the reserves now but many make it seem like he's on the battlefields daily then finds magic time to go to the gym. Yet in reality works a desk job like most people.

RX MEMBER

Matt has a non functional penis. Only way to explain this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Aceto View Post
    certainly. The weekend was not a massive debacle it was a Joke, easy to rectify or easy as Cedric did, to take in like a man.
    He missed a meeting. He came ( it's on video) when everyone else was leaving. What's the absolute typical protocol? When some ones late? It's not to kick him out of show. Ed NUNN missed the Fibo meeting in its entirety. he competed. Cedric took his punishment. The debacle was the idea that the promoter issued something to say he was in, so all the fans expected to see him, when guess what, he was not in.
    2) posing is not horrendous another joke statement go watch ny pro arnold, Fibo the three shows he's done under my input. Mandatorily are very good, and comparisons same, great routines. Yep another stupid statement.
    3) been in three shows with me. Before we hooked up he had two disaster outings. He's won two of three shows with me . Another dumb statement. 2 for 3 and would have likely been 3 for 4 here. 75 percent batting average beats don matingly and Lou Gehrig
    4) u made one point otherwise u still stupid. Your stupid for saying he don't care about being a pro odybuilder. U are clueless never met him, never trained with him, never been with him during 14 hour work days never been with him while he juggling work with 4 kids under 6 years old. He loves being a pro beer your statements just moronic.
    5) total a Moonic statement First why even put the word fans in quotes like he is above the fans? He wins ny pro and Fibo. U have to be on u numb nut to win Military? Yes he has a job he should be proud of that and yea I would think working as a pro, which he loves, and being ion the military, which he loves is admirable.
    Who really works who's a top Bodybuilder in say arnold or who is working full time and winning shows there aren't many ..... I mean WORK as in punch a clock, get there at 7 leave at 4 or 5 . People have supplement deals and contracts at this level and may possible do some personal training, but people aren't doing what he is doing. Shit dude was in Iraq. Did u do that. U don't admire that

that? You don't think it's a bit tougher then standing at a supplement booth 3 weekends a month. No of course u don't cause u a don't think before u speak and write. I known Cedric not a long time but he has, in thtis relations ship never said anything in public or private about the military being a negative or having a negative affect on winning. Yes winning two out of three shows.

Ps Jim Carey wants u in his movie moronic and more moonic
    1.Lol at bringing up Ed Nunn. How about Cedric taking responsibilities for his OWN actions, and no one else to blame for what happened. He SHOULD have stayed the weekend with the fans if he cared at all about being professional.

2, Oh that's right, that's why tons of people, including IFBB judges say he has terrible stage presence. There are tons of flaws with his mandatories btw, you know it too.

3. Just because he wins low quality shows against no top 6 competition, DOES NOT mean he peaked. Jesus why is that so hard to understand? If mike Tyson knocks out some scrub, it doesn't mean it was the best fight of his life.

4. "You still stupid", oh ok Chris. Please retype 4 in English so I can comprehend your argument.

5. See there you go bringing up 14 hour work days and his kids. Dude every single pro has issues. Jay Cutler travels every fucking weekend and works insanely every single day. Yet you don't see him telling us about it in every video. It comes off as a cop out or something said so we can say "omg you are amazing Cedric, you have a job and family!!!!!!"

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast