Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    SNAC

Matty, careful bro, don't make this personal and get torn up again like PJ did you a while back

We get it, you're still mad Ced unadded you on facebook (jkjk)

Last edited by Waylon; 04-28-2013 at 08:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MattyH7688 View Post
    1.Lol at bringing up Ed Nunn. How about Cedric taking responsibilities for his OWN actions, and no one else to blame for what happened. He SHOULD have stayed the weekend with the fans if he cared at all about being professional.

2, Oh that's right, that's why tons of people, including IFBB judges say he has terrible stage presence. There are tons of flaws with his mandatories btw, you know it too.

3. Just because he wins low quality shows against no top 6 competition, DOES NOT mean he peaked. Jesus why is that so hard to understand? If mike Tyson knocks out some scrub, it doesn't mean it was the best fight of his life.

4. "You still stupid", oh ok Chris. Please retype 4 in English so I can comprehend your argument.

5. See there you go bringing up 14 hour work days and his kids. Dude every single pro has issues. Jay Cutler travels every fucking weekend and works insanely every single day. Yet you don't see him telling us about it in every video. It comes off as a cop out or something said so we can say "omg you are amazing Cedric, you have a job and family!!!!!!"
    all your statements are moronic and stupid that's my response no....Hahn dumb and stupid
    Submit Ask Dave & Stump the Jumbo questions to [email protected]

Your such a hater ....Your negative comments are a joke hiding behind a keyboard do you have short man syndrome ... ?

Cedric gives a shit about being a pro:
    1. This weekends massive debacle
    2. Doesn't practice posing at all.. Literally horrendous posing
    3. Comes in off most shows
    4. Comes to the biggest show of his life with below amatuer tan and oil
    5. Constantly alerts us, "the fans", how he is mr military on top of other issues to be an excuse why he comes off

So really Chris? If you want to tell me my opinion is "fucking moronic" then how about you explain all these or maybe your time will be better spent teaching him how to hit a side chest. Since he clearly couldn't 5 days out.

SNAC

Quote Originally Posted by BurntBody View Post
    Your such a hater ....Your negative comments are a joke hiding behind a keyboard do you have short man syndrome ... ?

Matty can be a hater but he is an = opportunity hater so I respect him for that
    and by no means is he small (ok maybe compared to ced but who isnt)

He says what he thinks, I like it

Chris
    Don't Bother This guy is a child..... Cedric always looks good and is a work in progress and improves every show

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Aceto View Post
    certainly. The weekend was not a massive debacle it was a Joke, easy to rectify or easy as Cedric did, to take in like a man.
    He missed a meeting. He came ( it's on video) when everyone else was leaving. What's the absolute typical protocol? When some ones late? It's not to kick him out of show. Ed NUNN missed the Fibo meeting in its entirety. he competed. Cedric took his punishment. The debacle was the idea that the promoter issued something to say he was in, so all the fans expected to see him, when guess what, he was not in.
    2) posing is not horrendous another joke statement go watch ny pro arnold, Fibo the three shows he's done under my input. Mandatorily are very good, and comparisons same, great routines. Yep another stupid statement.
    3) been in three shows with me. Before we hooked up he had two disaster outings. He's won two of three shows with me . Another dumb statement. 2 for 3 and would have likely been 3 for 4 here. 75 percent batting average beats don matingly and Lou Gehrig
    4) u made one point otherwise u still stupid. Your stupid for saying he don't care about being a pro odybuilder. U are clueless never met him, never trained with him, never been with him during 14 hour work days never been with him while he juggling work with 4 kids under 6 years old. He loves being a pro beer your statements just moronic.
    5) total a Moonic statement First why even put the word fans in quotes like he is above the fans? He wins ny pro and Fibo. U have to be on u numb nut to win Military? Yes he has a job he should be proud of that and yea I would think working as a pro, which he loves, and being ion the military, which he loves is admirable.
    Who really works who's a top Bodybuilder in say arnold or who is working full time and winning shows there aren't many ..... I mean WORK as in punch a clock, get there at 7 leave at 4 or 5 . People have supplement deals and contracts at this level and may possible do some personal training, but people aren't doing what he is doing. Shit dude was in Iraq. Did u do that. U don't admire that

that? You don't think it's a bit tougher then standing at a supplement booth 3 weekends a month. No of course u don't cause u a don't think before u speak and write. I known Cedric not a long time but he has, in thtis relations ship never said anything in public or private about the military being a negative or having a negative affect on winning. Yes winning two out of three shows.

Ps Jim Carey wants u in his movie moronic and more moonic

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Aceto View Post
    all your statements are moronic and stupid that's my response no....Hahn dumb and stupid
    Lol ok maybe you will have a better response after the Olympia. Don't forget I defended you after the Arnold 100% for Cedric's showing.

Quote Originally Posted by BurntBody View Post
    Yea I hide behind the keyboard when I have tons of pics and videos out there and go to tons of shows. On top of being one of the top 5 strongest guys on the board.

Lol ok maybe you will have a better response after the Olympia. Don't forget I defended you after the Arnold 100% for Cedric's showing.
    I couldn't agree more. Aceto it's easy to claim two victories when he was against tier 2 competitors. When he has gone against decent competitors he has got his ass stomped. His best look was still before you.

Aceto I pray he competes in the Olympia so all the talk you and Ced have been doing can get thrown in your faces when he places out of the top ten!

SNAC

Quote Originally Posted by Tinyshrek View Post
    Aceto I pray he competes in the Olympia so all the talk you and Ced have been doing can get thrown in your faces when he places out of the top ten!
    Tiny Shrek unlike Matty is a hater who hides behind a Keyboard though
    Last edited by Waylon; 04-28-2013 at 08:38 AM.

SNAC

InB4 Curt wakes up and edits all this lol

Hope my red text helps wake you up Curt!

Last edited by Waylon; 04-28-2013 at 08:40 AM.

RX MEMBER

"Cedric choose to skip the Athletes meeting"

and people are saying Cedric was being unprofessional but at least he never flat out lied...

OLYMPIAN

Quote Originally Posted by lastrep View Post

Listen.. Cedric is a seargent in teh military.. he serves our country, protects our citizens.

Who cares? WHY do people keep bringing this up? To society he deserves our admiration, to bodybuilding he's just another bodybuilder.

OLYMPIAN

No doubt Matty has some serious hate on for Ced (and Chris) but some of his points are valid and I'm willing to bet if they were raised by anyone else that the backlash wouldn't be as severe and we'd see actual debate on the points instead of N'n'N ( negativity and nuthugging).

I'm curious though from Matty's POV: is this mostly about a FB post made about Phil Heath? I've seen this from you a few times now in your views towards Ced but not prior to him making that statement.

Quote Originally Posted by natenator View Post
    No doubt Matty has some serious hate on for Ced (and Chris) but some of his points are valid and I'm willing to bet if they were raised by anyone else that the backlash wouldn't be as severe and we'd see actual debate on the points instead of N'n'N ( negativity and nuthugging).

I'm curious though from Matty's POV: is this mostly about a FB post made about Phil Heath? I've seen this from you a few times now in your views towards Ced but not prior to him making that statement.
    You know, I was somewhat of a Cedric fan before all that. I did think he was wasting his potential though, and still do actually lol.

He use to come off as pretty humble until that. He makes a ridiculous statement, calling out Mr. Olympia on his personal FB page and fan page. He then proceeds to LIE to me personally and on his FB about it, to cover his ass when I of course said something.. despite him liking every negative comment about Phil in the thread lol.

I have one of the biggest mouth's here, I think we can all agree on that. However, I don't open my mouth unless I can back it. I have made ridiculous posts on here and facebook. However, every time I said I could do something, beat someone, or something of the sort I did it. I don't sit here and say I will ever beat Cedric in a show or that I will even become a pro bodybuilder. This guy needs to earn the right IMO to think he can call out top pros like that. He has done very little in the grand scheme of things to prove he is the elite pro he could be.

Imagine a day after winning the Olympia, and someone calls you out who didn't even do the show lol. A true professional would have said. "Congrats to Phil Heath on his 2nd Olympia win!" or nothing at all if he truly disliked him.

I think it bothers me too, like I mentioned before, this guy has the genetics to be GREAT. There are so many guys who would kill for those type of bodybuilding genetics to compete or be a pro in general, yet how he handles himself on stage, offstage(this weekend), and the different excuses are quite annoying and he is wasting it I feel.
    Last edited by MattyH7688; 04-28-2013 at 09:43 AM.

RX MEMBER

I just realized Matts problem. No real life friends. Anyone with real life friends knows the difference between a real call out and just joking around.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast