Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Trained chest and biceps this morning. Once again strength and pumps are still on the rise. This is the first time I have ever taken anything come'n off of a show. Granted it's a time when pumps and strength are gonna increase during this anabolic window of sponge like cells, but by incorporating the Osta has really pushed it over the edge to the next level. It's like the icing on the cake. I figure the gains from this first 2 weeks may strictly be from the post show rebound effect, while the 2nd week will be when the Osta will really start to kick in. So I really don't expect these gains to subside for another couple weeks, so I'm really looking forward to seeing what the next couple weeks has in store as for my gains in size, strength and also just overall appearance.

I guess posting these pics of pretty much the same poses on a day to day or every other day basis my be a bit much, but if you look close from the first set of pics just 10 days ago until now, you can really see the difference. I took some of a couple different poses today after training just for something a little different. again right at about 225lb here today.

week 2.jpgweek2.jpg
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = nsp15

Another one from today...
    Attached Images Attached Images

so whats the rental fee on your abs?..i have to go to the pool next week..

Keep doing work big dog!!! looking insane right now and your playing your cards perfect
    ESOISM~>

Was gonna up date yesterday but my officers and call volume didn't leave me with any free time on shift. I did low carbs the day before (about 200g) and then did another low carb day on shift yesterday (only about 150). I did get a chance to do about 30min on the bike with some abs yesterday though. Thought that the 2 days of low carbs would of had my body weight lower this morning but after my first meal this morning (3 scoops of whey, 10oz sweet potato and 1 liter of water) I was still 222lb, so I was actually up a pound from the morning before.

I trained my lower body circuit this morning. For those who have fallowed my logs before know that I don't really train my lower body hard or heavy at all. Just super setting some leg ext, leg curls and some calves at the end with about 20min of bike. So nothing really excited today.

I am gonna try and keep the carbs low today again (around 200 or so) and maybe a higher day tomorrow when I train delts and triceps. My ankles still haven't been back to normal since the show, still holding some water. Anxious to see when they finally get back to normal as that for me is the tale tell sign of my body being settled back into homeostasis. Only time will tell I guess.

I'm gonna chill on the pics for now, as I've been taking them almost daily, but now that I'm almost 2 weeks post show, things aren't changing as rapidly anymore.

I'll report back tomorrow with another fasted body weight and a fallowing up of the training session.]]

Today is officially 2 weeks since the finals. Not exactly sure what I weighed that night but I remember fully depleted I was 185lb. This morning empty stomach I was 222lb, the same as the morning before, but I'm looking tighter as the post show water retention is starting to finally subside (ankle bones are popping out again). So I feel my body is finally just about acclimated to a normal off-season carb and sodium intake, I'm still gonna take it easy the next few days on the carbs and sodium though. I've been on low to moderate carbs the past 3 days (about 150-250g). Today I'll probably do about 350-400 and back down to 150-200 tomorrow since I'll be on shift and not training. Very anxious to see how everything settles in the next 2 weeks as I finish the Osta and my body is completely settled physically.

Had a killer delt and tricep session today. Probably the most pumped I've been since starting my contest diet. Strength is still on the rise too. Weight at the gym with clothes and 3 meals in me was 225lb. So since it's been exactly 2 weeks since the contest and I'm up exactly about 40lbs from full depletion I figured it'd be cool to show a comparison pic from full depletion to today's session.

So here it is: 185lb fully depleted and 225lb 2 weeks post show...

day 3 depletion.jpg2 weeks post show.jpg

I really didn't plan in gaining weight as fast as I have been. I've actually been trying hold back on my sodium and carbs. Still don't think I'm past that sponge like cell saturation. Hoping my body will settle into homeostasis soon.

I did 3 those 3 days of low/moderate carbs and had intentions of keeping it that way on Saturday (the fallowing day) but felt I a higher day would do me some good so I went about 500 or so, with a good bit of all natural peanut butter too. I was 227lb that fallowing morning before going to work. Then did about just under 200gramz of carbs I'd say that day (such was yesterday). This morning I was 225lb, so the 2lb drop didn't come S a surprise given my lower carbs yesterday. Not sure how I'm gonna do my carb amount today but it will be clean and at least 200g as ill be training back this evening.

btw my protein is always the same as well as my fats (for the most part). Only fluctuating my carbs.

looking crazy full NSP, 40 lb difference?! Thanks for keeping the log so detailed, one of the best logs on RX for sure
    "But God demonstrates His own love for us in this: while we were yet sinners Christ died for us."
    – Romans 5:8

https://www.facebook.com/48PhysiqueEnhancement

Cruising on into week 3 of this thing. Body weight was 224lb this morning (down a pound from the day before) even after a higher carb day yesterday (about 350-400) had a late training session. Today I got my training done early and subsequently so was my carb intake. Got about 200 grams in by about 2:00 then nothing but protein and fats the rest of the day. I'm on shift again tomorrow so not training and lower carbs again (200 or under). So I expect to be around the lower 220's by Thursday morning when I get off.

Had an amazing training session both last night (back) and this morning (chest and biceps). Much to my surprise my pumps are getting even more intense still. Strength still getting back up to par of a full blown off-season.

I upped my does to 4 caps/day. Being how I've always only done 3 in the past and that this ain't my first rodeo with osta (or any other PH's or designers for that matter) I decided to finish out this last 2 weeks with 4.

I'm gonna chill on the pic posting as my weight fluctuation is starting to settle so not much difference from day to day like the first couple weeks.

I'll be chime'n back in the next couple days. This has been a fun ride thus far for sure...

Congrats and enjoy the rebound!

Just got off shift this morning and after day 2 of low carbs I figured I'd be at least a pound or 2 lighter, however, I was actually 2lbs heavier then the day before (227lb). But being how I AM in the middle of week 3 of the Osta its probably really starting to kick in now anyhow. Still the leanest upper 220's I've ever been. Had a good leg circuit this morning, nice quad/ham pump from my leg ext/curls. I'm still training my calves heavy as big calves really aren't a nuisance like big thighs are.

Not sure what ill do with my diet the rest of the day, whether upping clean carbs, having a cheat tonight (haven't had one in 10 days) or just keep my carbs low still since I already got my training done for today. Just gonna play it by ear. My wife is a teacher and is out for summer, so I'm a little more random with my diet when the wife and kids are out of school because the whole "family thing." Ill be training delts and triceps tomorrow and will definitely go higher carbs if I don't today. So what I do with my eating tomorrow will be dependent on how I eat today.

looking good brother....things seem to want to settle in...

Yea slowly but surely.

Saturday exactly 3 weeks since the finals. On shift again today. My first day off shift I was 227 as mentioned in the last post. By my second day off I was 223 morning fasted. I'm starting to feel that all the rapid weight gain is adding bodily stress to my days on shift as I'm on my feet laboring a good portion of the day, sometimes with an added 60lbs worth of bunker gear. Because its always at the end the working portion of the shift when I actually get to sit down (sometimes not til 7pm) that I notice ankle swelling. On my first day off it subsides a little, then by the 2nd day off its subsided even more, only to swell back up on day 3 when I go back on shift. I believe that why I am sometimes heavier getting off in the mornings despite eating lower carbs. I guess the stress holds the water weight on me rather than pissing it out? I don't know.

anyhow, workouts were pretty insane the past 2 days still getting out of this world pumps. After delts and triceps yesterday morning my arms looked bigger than ever. I ended up eating clean lower carbs my first day off (Thursday) and then yesterday had I high carb day with a few cheats the last couple meal. And when I say a few I mean A LOT : ) it had been 11 days since a cheat and my folks and my family were getting together one last time before moving away, so I felt the time was appropriate to let myself go a bit. This morning I was 231lb, heaviest post show weight yet. Ill be eating lower carbs today and tomorrow so anxious to see where my weight settles by Monday morning when I plan on having a higher clean carb day for a late evening chest and bicep session.

here are some pics from yesterday's session, about 225lbs here.

It's been 4 days since my last update. Only got 3 more days left before this 4 week log is a rap. As mention my last update I was 231lb after a big cheat night. Been eating clean lower carbs the past 4 days (<200), and this morning was back down to 228lb. Don't want to go any more than 4 days in a row of carbs see'n how I'm offseason now so I'm having a higher clean carb day (350-400). Just had a late night delt and tricep session. Again, can't put into words how extreme these pumps are, so ill just leave it at that.

As mentioned before the extra weight on my feet all day on shift i felt was really adding stress to my body so I took a shift off yesterday witch gives me a 5 day break. Ive just been staying off my feet as much as possible and the lower body water retention is really starting to subside. Ankle bones are sharp again and vains are popping out in my calves and quads. Hoping that I've seen the end of the water weight. Here are post training shots from today. Different gym with different lighting but you get the jist.

Wrapped up this run yesterday at the end of week 4. I had some highs and lows the past couple weeks with my body weight, seemingly due to water retention. However, this last week the retention has seemed to finally subside leveling my body weight out in the upper 220's and lower 230's depending on where I am in my carb cycling. Empty stomach yesterday morning was 227lb after about 4 days of moderate to low carbs. That day had a high day with a late night cheat, leaving my empty weight this morning at 232lb. That has been the pattern this past week so I imagine that's the range where I am now settled. The weight is all relative so more importantly I'm really happy with the way I'm looking. It's the biggest and fullest I've looked at this weight. My strength is also fully back up offseason par.

Overall this has been a really enjoyable run with all the rapid changes with weight, strength, fullness. Its exciting to watch this kind of progress almost on a daily basis. This is all part of a positive post show rebound anyhow but the addition of the Osta really allowed for a big kick start, slingshotting me right into full blown offseason strength, fullness and mind boggling pumps.

I'm now gonna be giving my body a break from supps for a few months, maybe even the rest of the year as I've been hit'n pretty hard since March when I decided to compete again.

Thanks to all who've been fallowing along. And there will be many more Osta runs in my future. Here are my final pics fallowing yesterday's training:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast