Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by tammyp View Post
    I say this bc common sense and my knowledge and experience tells me so that's why. and who exactly are you fist to be posting your "knowledge" in the womens fem chem section BTW?

I am a big believer is using common sense for everything in life,not just in bbing,but that is different than learning.You say from your knowledge and experience which I would never doubt that you have,but isnt knowledge and experience on any given subject obtained from doing firsthand research and study of any that subject and making observations of those studies and the results of them?

It was Thomas Edison who said..." I NEVER FAILED,I JUST FOUND 10,000 WAYS IT WONT WORK" What that basically mean is through TRAIL AND ERROR one finds the answer.So if you never did the firsthand research one can never come to a conclusive finding.

Stories about what we hear on something is great but until one tries something for themselves can one form an educated opinion on its benefits/disadvantages. Add to that as I stated before,what works for one,can be completely different than what works for others.So even after your own research on yourself,you can only advise others as to how it affected YOU and only they will know for themselves after the same trial and error.

Please,again,not denying your knowledge or experience at all.I dont know you so I can neither deny or support that but you obviously know what you're doing.I am only trying to learn everyday through research and hearing what others say on their experiences.

As for you asking who I am,im only a member and a person passing along information that was passed along from female competitive bbers and others who have actual firsthand experience with drol's use.Thats all.

RX MEMBER

Unfortunately almost everyone reacts with the same "old school" way of answer : "No, anadrol is one of the most toxic " , " Oh it´s sooo virilizing , never mind" , " Oh, That´s crazy, woman shoud never take, no reason" ...and so on.
    And most of them knows a female taht used it ,perhaps even had seem an anadrol pill .
    Evidence shows it is very safe and reasonable doses for a woman ( 12,5 to 25mg and maybe 50mg a day) . Few sides, low virilizing compared to winny ( very virilizing) ans even to var. And yes i have dozen of patients on it.

IFBB Pro & Senior Forum Administrator tammyp's Avatar

how sad for your patients.
    APS HI TECH PHARMACEUTICALS ATHLETE
    Hersuppz.com code TAMMY
    www.team-tammyfitness.com
    pushpullgrind.com code TEAM TAMMY

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.V.P.C. View Post
    Unfortunately almost everyone reacts with the same "old school" way of answer : "No, anadrol is one of the most toxic " , " Oh it´s sooo virilizing , never mind" , " Oh, That´s crazy, woman shoud never take, no reason" ...and so on.
    And most of them knows a female taht used it ,perhaps even had seem an anadrol pill .
    Evidence shows it is very safe and reasonable doses for a woman ( 12,5 to 25mg and maybe 50mg a day) . Few sides, low virilizing compared to winny ( very virilizing) ans even to var. And yes i have dozen of patients on it.

While I do agree that too many people exaggerate the dangers of AAS,especially if you compare to the annual deaths and hospitalizations from prescription meds and even aspirin alone,I also know that Anadrol is a very strong steroid and should be taken with caution by both women and men.

With anything,one should always go with the lowest dose possible until you know just how your body and mind will react on any given compound.That unfortunately is not always the case by too many and go with the "bro-science" ideas of "more is better" Of course thats not the safest or smartest way to do things.

Everyone also should always remember that no one person will react the same way to any stimuli and needs to be aware of this at all times and know how to read their body and its signs and act accordingly to remain healthy.Anadrol is of course no exception.

IFBB Pro & Senior Forum Administrator tammyp's Avatar

there are many other women friendly drugs out there for women to choose from that this. this aint one. you wont sell me on it.
    APS HI TECH PHARMACEUTICALS ATHLETE
    Hersuppz.com code TAMMY
    www.team-tammyfitness.com
    pushpullgrind.com code TEAM TAMMY

how sad for your patients.
    Love this comment!!!!

there are many other women friendly drugs out there for women to choose from that this. this aint one. you wont sell me on it.

LOL.I know,I know.Lets just agree to dis-agree.Much respect to you regardless.

Ok,one last shot.........HOW ABOUT IF I PAY FOR THE CYCLE OF DROL FOR YOU???? I will pay a sponsor of your choice, for one modest cycle of drol at 25mg ed just for an experiment for you.You can start a log thread to keep everyone posted with your progress and if things are not going the way you like you can stop immediately and do whatever you like with the remaining cycle.

But you of course have to be honest and post a true account of how the cycle is going and if it goes as I feel it will,you will have to post it.

What do you say??? If its a deal,pm me and we'll work out the details.

anadrol is not the devil so many people "claim" it is. women can use it, but its like racing a car. there is a learning curve. you don't take someone who is used to driving a mini van and put them in a top fuel dragster for better grocery getting times.

anadrol like nearly EVERY hormone out there has the ability to temporarily cause increased stress to the liver, and nearly every time, cessation of the drug can return those to normative values. however... the way I train also causes liver stress and will elevate my liver and cardiac markers.

so take into account, you are using an exogenic compound to increase the bodies normative ability, and yes, it will cause stress. recreational drugs do it, vitamins can even do it to some degree in varying ways.

is anadrol safe for women? as a GENERAL rule, I believe it is. however, using it in a controlled and calculated manner, like any other drug, should be of utmost priority. moving outside those parameters are what sets women up for the unwanted side effects.

and find me one study that says anadrol causes cancer? there are several old studies but they were with patients who had underlying disease processes (HIV/AIDS, Immune suppression, etc) and can hardly validate the potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Hildebrand View Post
    anadrol is not the devil so many people "claim" it is. women can use it, but its like racing a car. there is a learning curve. you don't take someone who is used to driving a mini van and put them in a top fuel dragster for better grocery getting times.

anadrol like nearly EVERY hormone out there has the ability to temporarily cause increased stress to the liver, and nearly every time, cessation of the drug can return those to normative values. however... the way I train also causes liver stress and will elevate my liver and cardiac markers.

so take into account, you are using an exogenic compound to increase the bodies normative ability, and yes, it will cause stress. recreational drugs do it, vitamins can even do it to some degree in varying ways.

is anadrol safe for women? as a GENERAL rule, I believe it is. however, using it in a controlled and calculated manner, like any other drug, should be of utmost priority. moving outside those parameters are what sets women up for the unwanted side effects.

and find me one study that says anadrol causes cancer? there are several old studies but they were with patients who had underlying disease processes (HIV/AIDS, Immune suppression, etc) and can hardly validate the potential.

Very well said brother.

I think the real problem is that the "stories" about what steroids do to you vs the actual facts gives everyone this incredible fear about them.Anadrol of course is one of those strong steroids that have many stories about it and very little actual data to back the horror stories up.Its people that have never tried them that cry about their horrors.The same with any compound,not just drol.Until you actually try it,you cant go by what someone says,or what you've heard.Its all just 'hear say"

How many of you know people that can take a monster load tren with their cycle and have no problems and others that take a very mild dose and have to stop immediately? LOTS?? Or even better,how many have you heard about that can take 1k of test ew with no neg sides at all (me being one of them) while another had to lower the dose from 500mg ew due to the sides?? LOTS??

Whats bad or good,tolerable or non-tolerable is all relative to the individual taking it.No study,no story,no bor-science in the world can ever tell you what will and won't work for.Only YOU can say this with all certainty ONLY AFTER YOU'VE TRIED IT FOR YOURSELF?

This is no different with prescription meds or over the counter ones for that matter.I always love to throw a challenge out to the members of the boards im on.............IF ANYONE WANTS TO COMPARE THE HOSPITALIZATIONS FROM AAS TO ANY SCRIPT OUT THERE AND 99% OF THE OTC MEDS OUT THERE,ID LOVE TO DO IT WITH YOU.Aspirin hospitalizes and even kills more people each year than ANY AAS out there combined!

But you never hear horror stories about how you shouldn't take aspirin right? WHY? Why do people just go along with docs advice on these meds to take with no question and no research on their hazards? But mention steroids and ..............OH SHOOT,PLENTY OF PEOPLE WILL TELL YOU WHAT THEY HEARD FROM SO AND SO OR READ ON THE INTERNET FROM THE EXPERTS (LMAO) ABOUT HOW BAD THEY ARE.

As you stated,drol is definitely a strong steroid that should be taken with caution and under constant watch,by yourself and your lab tests.But this is really no different than what should be done with ANY steroid or any med for that matter.

RX MEMBER

I've seen A-50 work very well for female athletes with very little sides. But it has to be ran properly. But that's with anything. Its not the evilish drug people portray it to be.

Quote Originally Posted by shawn nutter View Post
    I've seen A-50 work very well for female athletes with very little sides. But it has to be ran properly. But that's with anything. Its not the evilish drug people portray it to be.

Absolutely right.

All steroids are not the evil that the media and gov't have convinced the public they are.Although Cheque Drops may be questionable.LOL.That is some nasty shit thats utilized greatly in the MMA world as well as Powerlifting world.Cheque's are definitely the stuff of the "roid rage" stories you hear about.
    Last edited by F.I.S.T.; 07-16-2013 at 08:50 PM.

F.I.S.T
    I understand the thread is about Anadrol but wow you are doing a hard sell. PAY FOR A CYCLE? There are so many different options, why do you feel the need to try to change the minds of women on one drug of YOUR choice?

Quote Originally Posted by LeanneP View Post
    F.I.S.T
    I understand the thread is about Anadrol but wow you are doing a hard sell. PAY FOR A CYCLE? There are so many different options, why do you feel the need to try to change the minds of women on one drug of YOUR choice?

Im not trying to convince anyone to use Drol.Ive only passed along a post from a competitive,female bber and he experiences with it.Not my post at all.

This was from her PERSONAL use and the other female bber's she has worked with and trained.

The more information you have on any subject the better off you are.That way each individual can make their own decisions based on the knowledge they've acquired from
    that research.

Thanks for the reply.
    Last edited by F.I.S.T.; 08-08-2013 at 12:28 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12