Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Also if you are eating low carb, how low? And are you doing a reasonable refeed regularly?
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne

Quote Originally Posted by sassy69 View Post
    Also if you are eating low carb, how low? And are you doing a reasonable refeed regularly?
    i onely eat 70 g of oats in the morning,then i work out and i have some cornmeal after my training...and for the rest of the meals i have lean protein,veggies and olive,flax and hemp oils...and i carb load once a week,i add in one day some bananas,honey and more oats.
    if the winnie was too androgenic howcome i had no hairgrowth from it,and no voicechange?whan i took the NPP, i had some hair growth but no hairfall problems..i felt great that time,i had some wather rettention but i felt verry confident.by youre opinion what steroid will i tolerate the best according to my experiences?

There's no guarantees on how you respond. And like I said, winstrol in particular can be a complete crapshoot. It is known for particularly making you feel like crap. I can't speak to everything you are experiencing in terms of weakness -if its similar to feeling sick / low grade fever - that's common to winstrol. Dry joints absolutely common to winstrol as it has an anti-aromatase aspect to it that will produce dry joints. Hair loss - its a DHT derivative like primo, which is notorious for hairloss. Hairgrowth might come if you continue - and I'd see that more as a cumulative effect than directly due to winstrol. Its not like this stuff starts happening immediately - every compound has different aspects to it, and over time, the aspects are cumulative. Descriptions on paper are just major characteristics. Obviously not every compound is going to act the same - they all have their own combinations of aspects. But nothing is ever free - it all comes w/ whatever is the ending result in combination w/ your body chemistry and whatever remains of past cycles.

You are welcome to continue the cycle- your choice. I'm just suggesting you stop it to confirm that it is the source of all these issues. This is just what comes when playing w/ steroids. No guarantees and sometimes you have to make that call to stop a cycle and isolate the sources of your issues. Or fiddle w/ the dosing to see if you can find a sweet spot. You can stop, and then start it up again. As I mentioned, you can get hair products to help w/ the DHT aspect of winstrol that will help a lot. The dry joints is something you have to expect w/ winstrol cycles and as you've seen, it can really affect your lifting and promote opportunity for joint injury. Short of stacking w/ something that aromatizes, there' not much you can do around that. It is the nature of an aromatase inhibitor. I'd hesitate to suggest stacking stuff because it will, again, become cumulative in terms of sides.
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne

Quote Originally Posted by sassy69 View Post
    There's no guarantees on how you respond. And like I said, winstrol in particular can be a complete crapshoot. It is known for particularly making you feel like crap. I can't speak to everything you are experiencing in terms of weakness -if its similar to feeling sick / low grade fever - that's common to winstrol. Dry joints absolutely common to winstrol as it has an anti-aromatase aspect to it that will produce dry joints. Hair loss - its a DHT derivative like primo, which is notorious for hairloss. Hairgrowth might come if you continue - and I'd see that more as a cumulative effect than directly due to winstrol. Its not like this stuff starts happening immediately - every compound has different aspects to it, and over time, the aspects are cumulative. Descriptions on paper are just major characteristics. Obviously not every compound is going to act the same - they all have their own combinations of aspects. But nothing is ever free - it all comes w/ whatever is the ending result in combination w/ your body chemistry and whatever remains of past cycles.

You are welcome to continue the cycle- your choice. I'm just suggesting you stop it to confirm that it is the source of all these issues. This is just what comes when playing w/ steroids. No guarantees and sometimes you have to make that call to stop a cycle and isolate the sources of your issues. Or fiddle w/ the dosing to see if you can find a sweet spot. You can stop, and then start it up again. As I mentioned, you can get hair products to help w/ the DHT aspect of winstrol that will help a lot. The dry joints is something you have to expect w/ winstrol cycles and as you've seen, it can really affect your lifting and promote opportunity for joint injury. Short of stacking w/ something that aromatizes, there' not much you can do around that. It is the nature of an aromatase inhibitor. I'd hesitate to suggest stacking stuff because it will, again, become cumulative in terms of sides.
    thank you sassy!i have lowered the dose and now i feel good,had a refeed day yesterday and the pump is back a bit..i am thinking to stack it with boldenon 75 mg/week to reduce the joint problem,and leave the winny at 10 mg/day,theoretycally will this be a good stack?i want to add lean mass...and is it good to run for 12 weeks or more?(that's if i can deal with the sides)

Please see the Women & Drugs sticky again. I"m getting confused as to your goals if you're running a "mild" highly androgenic compound like winny that dries the F out of your joints and then you want to add much more anabolic compound. All I can say is that this stack suddenly got much more aggressive. It is really on you if you are willing to accept the sides of this cycle. If you are going to go for an anabolic compound I wound dump the winstrol and save it for an 8 week cutting phase. I can' speak for what is your acceptable level of sides but it will compound when you start stacking to try to selectively address different specific aspects. I also can't speak to how much eq will help w/ the joint pain. It is mildly aromatizing. Again, your personal experiment.
    ~Jack Lalanne

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123