Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The Engineer: GAT Lead Rep lastson's Avatar

Default Lastson's GAT product log

I'm going to start this Monday (7.22.2013) taking Nitraflex Pre-workout and Adenoflex post-workout and thought it would be best to start a log to share my results/thought and maybe answer any questions that might come up along the way.

Currently I'm in a lean gain phase and sitting around 192 this am. I just had my update today with S2H who has for the past year been handling my training and nutrition so I'll hold off with that information in case there are any changes.

Also worthy of noting, I'm going to be running in the Ohio Warrior dash Aug 11, the warrior Dash is a 3.5 mile obstacle course just like the Tough Mudder or Spartan race. I am by no means a runner and never have been, so this will be the first time I've attempted anything like this. I have been jogging in the mornings, but some knee issues have slowed down that progress. So starting Monday I'm going to be getting my ass up at 5am (2) days a week and run about 3 miles and see how that works out.

Thanks everyone for following along and feel free to ask questions or offer advice at any time.

Last

Nitraflex

The Most Potent Pre-Trainer In the World

This new breed of concentrate is an annihilating force to reckon with. So illictly strong, it may become extinct. Regenerating new muscle at an anabolically-expedited rate with intensity beyond belief is what NITRAFLEX is all about. To make you the predatory beast whether on stage, at the gym, or when strength needs to be summoned up full-tilt.

How does "seething intensity" look and feel? Start taking NITRAFLEX today to find out. The size you get from tearing down flesh from within will be living proof.

Powder Flavors include
    Green Apple, Watermelon, Pineapple, and Fruit Punch.

Experience the Post-Training Pump!
    Workouts during which you achieve great pumps are believed to produce greater increases in muscle size. It stands to reason, therefore, that if you keep your pumps going for hours after your workouts, you can enjoy even greater muscle size gains. Achieving this is what new ADENOFLEX™ is specifically formulated to accomplish.*

What is a “Pump”?
    Muscle tissue temporarily expands in volume, or becomes “pumped”, during intense exercise. This is associated with muscle hypertrophy, the scientific term for an increase in muscle size. The pump is caused by a number of factors: (1) Blood: In between sets, blood rushes into your working muscles. If you don’t rest too long, the blood progressively accumulates, causing your muscles to expand.
    (2) Plasma: Plasma makes up roughly 50% of blood volume. As you work out, plasma moves from blood vessels into the spaces between your muscle cells.
    (3) Muscle cell: Working muscle cells accumulate water, causing them to expand.

In Search of the Post-Training Pump
    How is the pump linked to muscle hypertrophy? Scientists don’t yet know. What we do know is that the bigger and longer-lasting your pumps, the bigger your muscles are likely to become, faster. This is why achieving a great post-training pump is so desirable. Besides, who doesn’t want their muscles to look big and vascular, hours after leaving the gym?

New ADENOFLEX Post-Trainer
    Building on its success with NITRAFLEX® pre-trainer, GAT decided to conquer the post-training pump by developing new ADENOFLEX. Below, we examine this formula’s advantages.

ADENOFLEX Formula Advantages

• Heavily dosed concentrate: ADENOFLEX contains no “fluff”, only heavy doses of key actives.
    • Triple-Action Formula: ADENOFLEX promotes post-training muscle pumps and lean mass gains by supporting expansion at three levels: blood, plasma and muscle cells.*
    • Acute, Medium and Long-Term Benefits: ADENOFLEX provides users with benefits that are noticeable both acutely (i.e. after one use) and over the medium (1-4 weeks of use) and long term (4-8 weeks). You won’t get bored when using this formula.
    • Agmatine: Anecdotally, agmatine is used by advanced bodybuilders and others to support overall muscle volume, or fullness.* Its effects are noticeable within 45 minutes of ingestion.* Animal studies suggest that it may also support healthy nerve function*.
    • Blood-Building (Hematogenic) Effects: In a clinical study, subjects taking 600 mg of n-acetyl-cysteine (NAC) twice daily (i.e. 1200 mg total) for 8 days increased their levels of the powerful blood-building hormone erythropoietin (EPO) by an average of 26%. Hemoglobin, hematocrit and red blood cell size also increased. This study forms the basis for the recommendation that users load with ADENOFLEX by taking 1 serving twice daily (supplying 1200 mg NAC) and 1 serving daily thereafter.

• Nutrient-Partitioning Effects: Stimulating the uptake of nutrients by your muscle cells (i.e. nutrient partitioning) promotes muscle cell expansion. In turn, this supports post-training pumps and recovery. ADENOFLEX contains Chromium 454®, a unique “food form” of a trivalent chromium shown in vitro to stimulate glucose uptake into human muscle cells up to 3-fold, outperforming other forms of chromium.* Glucose is the building block of muscle glycogen. After your workouts, re-synthesis of muscle glycogen contributes to the post-training pump and is necessary for recovery. ADENOFLEX also contains the nutrient partitioners ursolic acid and betaine. University of Iowa researchers have determined that ursolic acid can partially protect animals from obesity.* Their research also indicates that it increases muscle mass and thermogenic brown fat, both of which support greater fat burning.*
    • Plasma-Building Effects: ADENOFLEX contains more than 100% of the dose of creatine monohydrate shown to increase plasma volume by an average of 14% after 28 days. Representing approximately 50% of blood volume, plasma plays an important role in supporting your post-training pumps.

Available in Grape Bubblegum and Melonberry

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!! Will be following along

Have you tried the pineapple nitraflex yet? I wish I could drink it all day haha

Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    Nice!!!!!!!!!!!! Will be following along
    Thank for following..

Quote Originally Posted by Big Baldwin View Post
    Have you tried the pineapple nitraflex yet? I wish I could drink it all day haha
    No kidding, but I think the Watermelon is my favorite so far.... But we shall see how the month plays out.

last

Last night was day 1 so to speak.. I've tried Nitraflex before, but this was my first experience with Adenoflex.

Since I workout later at night between 7 and 9pm depending on when my wife gets home from work, I try not to take any pre-workouts with stims because I like to be in bed by 11-12pm, so with that in mice and know Notraflex has a pretty good kick, I took it an hour before starting, which normally works out well for me. However my wife ends up working a little later and I'm climbing the walls waiting to get into the gym. I have no idea how Big B handles (2) scoops...

So this week I'm going to be workout out (3) days and mostly just trying to break some PRs on the big three lifts and also get a nice baseline to see how this stack is going to help.

Last night was legs and after some warm up leg extensions, I was off to the squat rack..

1. 135 x 12
    2. 315 x 4
    3. 335 x 3
    4. 350 x 2
    5. 440 x 1.. so a new PR! previous best was 415 , I tried 435 a few weeks back and just didn't get low enough, so I made sure to get my ass down this time..

I finished up with some lighter work and called it a night.

The Melonberry Adenoflex, mixed great and tasted really good, I'm not really big on powders with flavors that are over powering and was surprised that even in about 10oz of water it tasted great. As well as it mixed I think you could do it in 2oz of water and not have any problems..

So far (1) day in, (1) PR down , I think GAT is off to a great start..

Last

So a few days in ans even though I didn't hit a Bench PR last night I'm feeling pretty good.

I've dropped down to about 191 this am and have a good bit morw vascularity than I have the last few weeks..so things seem to be kicking in nicely.

Looking for a nice dead lift tomorrow hopefully I go 2 for 3 for the week..

So just made a nice (at least for me) 455 dead pull, so that would be 2 PRs for the week. My best pull before was 435..so not a huge jump but still a jump none the less

As I was warming up I noticed a few new veins on the inside of my bicep which is pretty cool and brought to you by Nitraflex.. it will be pretty interesting to see the differences after a full month.

With this week being somewhat of a down week, only training 3 days with max attempts, but less volume. I'm pretty excited to see how things go next week when training is back to normal.

So back to my normal volume and training schedule this week..

Weight has been hanging around 190, I don't feel as if my holding water like I typically do, so Nitraflex's claim of helping keep water retention down is legit.

Started the day off with a 2mile run, the Warrior Dash is Aug 11th, so just around the corner and I feel as ready as I will ever be. At first I was just hoping to survive the race and now I think I might have a pretty good shot at beating a few people.

Hit legs later in the evening and pretty much felt like jelly after but that's the whole point right ?

hope everyone has a great week..

Last

I know I haven't kept up with this, but with my training being reduced and going on vacation, I just didn't feel I could give it a legit 30 day run. So I'm going to hold off until I get back from vacation and get back into things.

So, the log isn't dead just postponed a few weeks. .
    Last edited by lastson; 08-13-2013 at 09:21 PM. Reason: Because I can....

ENJOY THE DOWN TIME! I cant wait till we get a vaca in, enjoy!

TeamGAT Rep and Rx Muscle Contributor

I haven't been training, but I have started taking the Nitraflex tablets and I like it so far...Holy shit I took them this morning on an empty stomach with my liver cleanse pills and I got the craziets beta alanine flush ive ever gotten. It was insane.

Don't just go through life. Grow through life.

Quote Originally Posted by JayBezel View Post
    I haven't been training, but I have started taking the Nitraflex tablets and I like it so far...Holy shit I took them this morning on an empty stomach with my liver cleanse pills and I got the craziets beta alanine flush ive ever gotten. It was insane.
    I really want to try stacking the tabs with the pre wo just to see what happens.

I will be using nitraflex to keep my ass awake while driving today.

Quote Originally Posted by LSMUSCL81 View Post
    ENJOY THE DOWN TIME! I cant wait till we get a vaca in, enjoy!
    Thank you sir.. and keep those vids coming so I haven something other than Disney movies to watch on vacation

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast