Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Default crawfBigG's EpiTren Log

Just popped my first cap with meal 5 pre-workout. I am in on the free bottle logging trial but wanted to get started so I ordered a bottle on Friday morning. As with normal kick ass IML shipping, it arrived today!

epiTren.jpg

I have been trying to put on size basically since last October and I have gained some and gained some strength too. Now though it's time to get rid of the bodyfat put on through that process. Nearly 40lbs. gained at my highest weight just a few weeks ago. I want to get to about the same bodyfat level I was at last year after cutting and see how much muscle I actually gained. About 2 weeks ago I started the Palumbo keto diet he has posted in his Q&A which is now closed but is full of some great info. I started at a weight of 211, I'm now at 208 as of this morning. I'm hoping this EpiTren run will help me retain as much muscle as possible as I try to shed bodyfat.

Training lately has been pretty good. Not following any particular routine, just going in and working basically what isn't sore in a relatively evenly distributed fashion across all bodyparts. I have focused more on certain areas. Mostly my core to help my bad back handle training harder and heavier. And I found through doing much unilateral exercises that my right hamstring is my weakest bodypart. My right leg has quite a bit of nerve damage stemming from my back problems so I am trying to retrain this leg to match the strength of the other one. Evening my strength differences out is the only way I am going to advance in strength without injury imo.

Along the way I hope to get some comparison pics up and anything else relevant to progress. I took some pictures this past Sunday as a starting point. Be back soon!

In~! Excited for this one your logs are always on point man. I think this combo is going to produce some nice gains for you.

Get it done bro!

Quote Originally Posted by GymratAC View Post
    In~! Excited for this one your logs are always on point man. I think this combo is going to produce some nice gains for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by GREENMACHINE23 View Post
    Get it done bro!
    Thanks guys, I am psyched to try this product.. I have not used Tren and this should be a nice intro to it's effects with an epistane kick.

As I said my workouts have been quite unorthodox lately and I think it has been a good thing. I am stronger than I was a few months ago so something is going right. I don't know how that will hold up through dieting, time will tell. Lately not one workout has been the same. I have continuously changed up things each time in, bodypart groupings, rep schemes, rest intervals, etc.

Sunday's workout went like this:

Russian Twists with Med Ball - 4 sets

Bench Press - 6 working sets

Lying Leg Curls - one leg at a time - 5 sets pyramid up in weight

Single Leg SLDLs - 4 sets

Hanging Leg Raises - 2 sets

Knee Raises - 2 sets

16 min. Cardio

Last night:

Seated Calf 2 sets 70 x 100 reps!

Leg press calf - 6 sets, I did one plate 20 reps, no rest, add a plate 20 reps, stretch = 2 sets
    repeat 2 more times, ended at 6 plates on last set for 14 reps.

One Leg Leg Press - Nautilus Leg Press, harder than normal Leg Press. 7 plates each side most I have done on this thing, I know I have done at least 10 plates each side on normal leg press, that's with both legs. Anyway:

1 plate total - 20 reps ea. leg
    2 plates - 18 reps
    3 plates - 16 reps
    4 plates - 12 reps
    5 plates - 10 reps
    6 plates - 6 reps

Shoulder Cable Side laterals - 4 sets no rest, continuous work all the way thru, pyramid up in weight each set

Wide Grip Pull Ups - slow negs
    10, 10, 8

18 min. Cardio - Treadmill 4.0 spd, 3 incline

So the first week of the diet I did no cardio, just get the diet in place, week 2 I did 15-16min. post workout, 20 min. non-workout days. I plan to ramp it up slowly. I am going to start out at 3 caps spread thru the day with the EpiTren. Then maybe bump up the dose after a week or two. We'll see how it goes...

206.6 on the scales this morning. 25 min. cardio last night. Nothing big to report yet on the EpiTren, only on day 3 today. Although yesterday I was pretty hungry as I neared each upcoming meal, more than usual so far since starting the diet. It showed on the scale this morning too.

This run is going to be interesting as I am going to be moving right in the middle of it. I have a closing tonight and another tomorrow, then the madness ensues on getting out of the old and into the new place. Supposed to workout tonight but a lot of things on the plate so just gonna play it by ear. If I don't make it to the gym I will def at least get in some cardio.

VERY interested in this product...following!
    IronMag Labs DISCOUNT CODE: ebfitness15

IronMag Research DISCOUNT CODE: ebfitness15

Quote Originally Posted by ebfitness View Post
    VERY interested in this product...following!

208.4 lbs. this morning. Managed to squeeze in a quick workout last night amongst everything going on. Felt decently strong considering I have had a total of one scoop of mashed potatoes in 2.5 weeks for carbs since starting keto. My first cheat meal end of week 2 wasn't much of a cheat meal really, wanted something more but that was just how it worked out. My right elbow/shoulder have been staying very sore lately so I didn't push it too hard. Old age, something is always sore/hurting etc., gonna love to see how it feels in another 10-15 years.

One Legged Hyperextensions - 4 sets, bw, 10 lb. DB, 20 lb. DB on last two

Decline situps - 4 sets, bw, last three with Med Ball

Behind the Neck Press - Barbell Free Weight

2 warmups, 135 x 8, 165 x 6, 185 x 6, 205 x 6

Giant Set - No rest, continuous work straight through all 3 sets

BW Dips very deep, bottom out on each rep

Tricep Pressdowns

Cable Curls - pyramid up weight on each set of these

18 min. Cardio

Very quick session but yesterday was very busy so I was glad just to get in there.

The Engineer: GAT Lead Rep lastson's Avatar

Great log so far will be following... and good luck with keto..

In.......have you done keto before?

Quote Originally Posted by lastson View Post
    Great log so far will be following... and good luck with keto..
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by s2h View Post
    In.......have you done keto before?
    Yes, one other time. Last year when I tried to get leaned out, resulting in about how I look in my avatar. It was effective for me in terms of fat loss. It seems to not be so great on my joints though. They tend to get sore easier and stay sore longer. I ended up with bursitis in my elbow last year, it cleared up after about a month, but it sucked while I had it. I was thinking of maybe including low dose Deca during this just to help out with that. Since I have been back at it now (working out consistently) for almost two solid years I have learned a thing or two about my body in regards to nutrition. I can't handle carbs like I used to. The last little blast I did with Alpha-1 and some other fine ingredients I really spilled over on carbs and bf piled on. I need to be more patient when trying to grow. I always say I'm going to, then start eating too many carbs and boom... fat, I know you're going to gain some but I know I can dial it in a little better than I am. I just need to keep experimenting and learn what works for me and what doesn't. I want to get pretty lean again and then carefully increase calories from there.

Weight upon rising: 208.6. The last couple days my weight has slightly increased. I even missed a meal yesterday with all the rushing around I've been doing. I guess the EpiTren may have something to do with that. It's not enough to attribute it to anything just yet, have to watch the trend. It's not my diet because I haven't wavered one iota. All food measured and weighed, eaten on schedule. That missed meal yesterday was the first blip on the radar so far. Hit 25 min. cardio last night throughout the ratrace of a day it was, hopefully hitting the gym tonight.

Weight: 207. Did some back, a little abs last night. Went in feeling whacked, left feeling jacked. Sweating like crazy, and eternally thirsty the last few days. Elbow feeling somewhat better, IT band down by my knee the new latest aggravating pain, WTF...

Nautilus Bent Row Apparatus ss with One Arm Seated Cable Rows on the last 3 sets
    2 plates x 15
    4 plates x 12
    6 plates x 12
    8 plates x 8 - Rows 12 ea. arm
    10 plates x 8 - Rows 12 ea. arm
    11 plates x 6 - Rows 12 ea. arm, 7 ea. arm strip set

Wide Stance Good Mornings
    bar x 15
    135 x 12
    185 x 8
    205 x 8

One Arm T-Bar Meadows Rows very little rest between sets
    35 plate x 12 ea. arm
    35+25 plate x 12 ea. arm
    35+50 plate x 12 ea. arm

Hanging Leg Raises
    4 sets of 12

18 min. Cardio

Almost 3 weeks into diet now. I just seem to get little connective tissue issues until my body gives in and says ok he's not putting any carbs in here and figures out how to proceed without them. I did dose up 150mg of Deca yesterday with my HRT shot. I would like to add a few other ingredients to this if I had the $$$ but I don't. I had a vial of the Deca on hand already. I know it's not a hardening agent but I have read in several spots at low dose it's still cool to use on a cut. I guess we'll see.

Pretty busy day today. Started with 25 min. cardio, meal 1, walked dog 2 miles, meal 2, met with delivery guys, new washer, dryer, fridge, got all that hooked up, CHEAT MEAL!!! I didn't cheat myself this time. Warm tortillas with queso and salsa, carnitas dinner, and then a huge protein/junk food bar someone gave me Friday. Then off to Home Depot for new blinds, curtain rods, blah, blah, blah.

So spent the evening hanging all that stuff at the new place. Now just chilling out, watching some tube and browsing the net. Hope to get a good session in at the gym tomorrow. Feel more full tonight than I have in at least a week or two. Still have the never ending thirst. If it's from the EpiTren or the keto or both I don't know, but I do know I'll be well hydrated cause I can't get enough H2O.

Quote Originally Posted by crawfBigG View Post
    Thank you.

Yes, one other time. Last year when I tried to get leaned out, resulting in about how I look in my avatar. It was effective for me in terms of fat loss. It seems to not be so great on my joints though. They tend to get sore easier and stay sore longer. I ended up with bursitis in my elbow last year, it cleared up after about a month, but it sucked while I had it. I was thinking of maybe including low dose Deca during this just to help out with that. Since I have been back at it now (working out consistently) for almost two solid years I have learned a thing or two about my body in regards to nutrition. I can't handle carbs like I used to. The last little blast I did with Alpha-1 and some other fine ingredients I really spilled over on carbs and bf piled on. I need to be more patient when trying to grow. I always say I'm going to, then start eating too many carbs and boom... fat, I know you're going to gain some but I know I can dial it in a little better than I am. I just need to keep experimenting and learn what works for me and what doesn't. I want to get pretty lean again and then carefully increase calories from there.

Weight upon rising: 208.6. The last couple days my weight has slightly increased. I even missed a meal yesterday with all the rushing around I've been doing. I guess the EpiTren may have something to do with that. It's not enough to attribute it to anything just yet, have to watch the trend. It's not my diet because I haven't wavered one iota. All food measured and weighed, eaten on schedule. That missed meal yesterday was the first blip on the radar so far. Hit 25 min. cardio last night throughout the ratrace of a day it was, hopefully hitting the gym tonight.
    Sounds like you have your body figured out pretty good....keto diets get me lean but I seem to lose some muscle on them...I like a paleo approach better for the long haul...non contest diet....just leaning out slowly and holding onto muscle...seems to work for me..

Will be following...always enjoy your logs..

Quote Originally Posted by s2h View Post
    Sounds like you have your body figured out pretty good....keto diets get me lean but I seem to lose some muscle on them...I like a paleo approach better for the long haul...non contest diet....just leaning out slowly and holding onto muscle...seems to work for me..

Will be following...always enjoy your logs..
    Cool. I usually have a hard time leaning out. Weight comes off slow. I think carb cycling could work for me but I like the simplicity of keto. The diet is simple and easy to follow and there are no questions: how much of this, when to ingest that, etc. Just get on it and stay the course.

Weight today: 209.6. Cheat meal bump for sure. Hit the gym about 3:30. It closes at 3 but it's a 24 hour gym. I like going in after closing on Sundays, I can use whatever I need to with no waiting on anything. Plus you can hit a few shots in the mirror without feeling like a dweeb... lol. Really though it is a good time to access if your getting anywhere with bodyfat. The lighting in there is pretty good too. My assessment today... I gotta a lot of work to do!

Russian Twists ss with Nautilus Pullover Machine
    4 sets each, pyramid weight on the Pullovers

Rotator Cuff Exercises to warm up shoulders
    I do this nearly every shoulder or chest workout, my right shoulder has been kinda whacked for months, this really seems to get it stretched out and warm - 3 sets

Incline DB Press
    2 warm up sets, 60s x 10, 80s x 8, 90s x 6, 100s x 6, 110s x 8

Here's my last set, pardon terrible angle, propped phone up on bench to shoot, I included the song busting my eardrums while I was doing this set:

Guillotine Press in Smith ss with Cable Flyes super slow reps on the Guillotines
    135 x 12 - 50 ea. side x 12
    185 x 10 - 50 ea. side x 12
    205 x 8 - 50 ea. side x 12
    205 x 7 - 50 ea. side x 12

Power Crunch Machine
    4 sets pyramid weight - reps 30, 20, 16, 13

20 min Cardio

OLYMPIAN

You should really have some nice gains bro from these products. They really increase your test and also help with strength and overall performance when it comes to workouts and training. I think that you should also consider some other things to stack with this too just for overall benefits and to increase your activity. How often do you train ?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast