Hey ladies...I know lots of us know eachother already from other boards...but i know there are some newbies on here. So introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about yourself. Lurkers...come out!

Ill go first...though im sure many of you are familiar with me...

Andrea...from Illinois...why i still live here...who knows...i hate snow and cold. 26 years old. not married...have a boyfriend, but shit, lately...i dont know man...maybe i should start looking again! no kids...and honestly...not a fan of them...maybe one day...who knows. going back to school...sociology. though id rather just start fresh with nutrition. been into fitness my whole life...i say fitness not athletics...never got into organized team sports lol. didnt get serious into weight lifting until i was 19...started competed in figure at 22. crossed over to bb this fall. loved it...not looking back. wont compete again until spring 2010. have some lats to grow and some mass to add to my back this year! ive met many great e-friends over the last year and a half since ive been active on the boards and i look forward to making new ones from this board. currently...im a little too heavy for my offseason...i got about 7-10 pounds to lose. i told myself yesterday was start day...so far..ive been good for two days lol. i cannot have many carbs at all...so start day yesterday meant...gotta stay away from the oatmeal and cereal.

okay...enuf about me. im sure you all know plenty about me already and for those who dont...you will.

welcome again to all.