RX MEMBER

Default Been taking T-bol. What next?

Last year, i tried Anavar and i liked it, but this past year i've been taking T-bol. I started off with 10mg ed for 8 weeks. Then i would stop for 1 month, then start the cycle all over again. Though, on my last cycle i was doing 20mg ed for 8 weeks and i just ended that cycle last week. Now i am on a break.

I loved T-bol. i gained some good strength, and some muscle though it does creep up on you. T-bol took it's time that's why i enjoyed my cycles for 8 weeks rather than the 4 or 6 weeks that i heard of.

Anyways, I'd like to try something else but more like Halo extreme, or something similar. Not an AAS. Does anyone have any recommendations? I love the strength and muscle i have gained from T-bol and, i'd like to keep it.
    Last edited by BatPlaza; 08-11-2013 at 06:38 PM.

RX MEMBER

You should have similar results taking 25mg of halo extreme daily. Few of my female athletes love taking halo.

RX MEMBER

Awesome! ive heard good things about halo extreme but, i thought it would be best to personally ask. When it comes to cycles with halo extreme, could i run it as long as T-bol. 8 weeks?

RX MEMBER

Yes you could. Just keep eye on unwanted sides and you'll be fine. You could even start with 10-15 mg for few weeks and adjust accordingly.

RX MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by shawn nutter View Post
    Yes you could. Just keep eye on unwanted sides and you'll be fine. You could even start with 10-15 mg for few weeks and adjust accordingly.
    how many mg does one cap contain?

Not so much for Halo Extreme - I don't know if these are like many of the other PH cycles that recommend 30 day cycles - but Tbol and most other cycles, at low 'female" doses, can easily be run more like 10-12 weeks than 4-6. I almost wouldn't bother w/ cycles that short as the reason men do them does not apply to women. Also the longer cycles allow the body longer time to adapt to the mass & strength changes for more maintainability.
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne

RX MEMBER

Well when i was doing anavar i usually only did a cycle of 10mg ed for 8 weeks. I saw good results and felt safe at 8 weeks. Then i started to try turinabol the same way, a cycle lasted 8 weeks but i up the dose to 20mg ed. I gained a little more mass and more strength but the results came slower but, that didn't bother me. So, after doing anavar for 1 year, then doing turinabol this past year i started thinking maybe i should take sometime off from the AAS and try a PH instead. Though, since i like the muscle and strength ive gained from the turinabol i was hoping that maybe there would be a PH out there that could help me keep what i already have. The only PH i have heard of so far is Halo Extreme that is good not just for men but for women too. But if there are any other's that may be worth mentioning, please let me know.

RX MEMBER

The bottom line is that ive been taking AAS for two years and, i want to try a PH now. I know that two years may not be long when comparing myself to other women that have been using longer, and i know that the way i have been cycling may be shorter than what most women may do but i'm simply curious about PH's.

IFBB Pro & Senior Forum Administrator tammyp's Avatar

no need to go to harsher or more of a compound each cycle. 8 weeks is pretty short to see any real results in. why not got 12-14 weeks? no harm in that.
    APS HI TECH PHARMACEUTICALS ATHLETE
    Hersuppz.com code TAMMY
    www.team-tammyfitness.com
    pushpullgrind.com code TEAM TAMMY

RX MEMBER

Well tammy and sassy, thank you for your advice. Through out all my cycles i was always just so concerned about playing it safe. Rarely did any side effects occur when taking anavar and turinabol though, i never went past 20mg. So if i want to continue keeping the muscle and strength i already have then, im assuming according to Tammy and Sassy that it's safe to continue my cycles of Turinabol but instead of my regular 8 week cycles i will up my cycle by 2 weeks but also continuing my dose at 20 mg.

Again i was just curious about a PH but if the side effects will end up being harsher then im not interested and Instead i will stick to my turinabol.

IFBB Pro & Senior Forum Administrator tammyp's Avatar

I have no idea about pro hormones. so I cant even tell you. IMO you wont get the same results.
    APS HI TECH PHARMACEUTICALS ATHLETE
    Hersuppz.com code TAMMY
    www.team-tammyfitness.com
    pushpullgrind.com code TEAM TAMMY

Quote Originally Posted by tammyp View Post
    I have no idea about pro hormones. so I cant even tell you. IMO you wont get the same results.
    That was actually my same thought. When people talk about using PHs they are usually looking for something that is legal and they can get ahold of. But then the response is like "Well why don't you just use the real thing?" And you've used the real thing. I think you'll find it "less" than your "real" experiences but maybe w/ some different effects because PHs seem like they always have supporting stuff in them such as OTC anti-estrogens and stuff. They typically recommend a 30 day cycle (broad generalization and not going into specific PHs), I'm going to guess because of the liver impact. You will probably find yourself leaner & drier from that, but I don't know how the actual anabolic effects compare. But most people would say if you can get the real stuff, use the real stuff. It might be an interesting experiment.
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne

RX MEMBER

"What's safer?" ---that's been the thought floating around in my head. Receiving the real stuff is not a problem for me but, i thought id look deeper into PH's mainly because safety was the true concern for me. When comparing side effects with both Ph's and AAS there doesn't seem to be much of a difference for women. So the same supplements to help with the liver toxin while using AAS i'd still have to be taking if i were to decide to try a PH. Right now, the only side effect that i got from using anavar and T-bol was a slight increase in acne but the same effect would probably happen if i were to start a PH.

But yes sassy your right, as i have heard " if you can get the real stuff, use the real stuff" it makes sense. I guess since i recently ended a cycle and am on a break, i was curious on other products and i have a gut feeling that i may end up seeing more negative side effects with a PH than with my current t-bol cycle.
    Last edited by BatPlaza; 08-14-2013 at 08:15 PM.

PH's are debatable in terms of "safety' because they are not the true AAs - which means they may be some precursor to AAS. The bigger concern is they tend to be combined w/ other stuff to make it sound like a better product - but the combinations that sound good on paper may not even be intended to be combined. Because the AAS compound is usally ONLY the AAS and not a bunch of other stuff trying to be the real thing, you have less complexity in what you are dealing w/. That's my opinion anyway PHs are trying to be the real thing as closely as they can while being legal, and combining other stuff to be more marketable. And as OTC compounds they have most likely not gone thru significant pharma clean room production and general testing, as OTC stuff is not controlled or subject to the FDA. Granted a lot of the underground stuff out there is certainly not pharma quality, but it is generally just simply what you think it is, and nothing else. When you're fucking around w/ male hormones, you just have to accept the fact that you are fucking around w/ male hormones - i.e. the natural balance of male to female hormone levels. There is simply no way around that. But when we speak about "safety", IMO we're really talking about impact to the body. So more heavily processed stuff, again, that is trying to be like the real thing but stay 'legal', is going to add complexity to body impact.
    ~Jack Lalanne

RX MEMBER

Sassy, thank you for your input. i was thinking of "safety" in ways that after reading your reply, there is simply no way around. When understanding that a PH could be a combination of many different substances, and an AAS usually being only the AAS substance, it makes me feel comfortable dealing with what im using now, rather than experimenting with an PH. At least i know that right now, im only dealing with ONE compound and one that's been around a fairly long time.