Exclamation Synthol KILLS Muscle tissue. Use Painless Pumps instead!

I recently addressed a concern someone had about synthol on another forum, but I am going to post it here too as this is a common concern people have about synthol.

The original post was this:

"Ever since I saw synthol causes muscle death, I decided it was something I'd never use."

Here is my answer:

"Hi D!

I just want t set the record straight, yes regular synthol does degrade muscle tissue. But that is because regular SEOs contain MCT oil (Caprillic Acid, Capric Acid, and Caproic Acid) and lidocaine, when these foreign substances are injected they cause a severe reaction within the muscle (the acids in the MCT oil help degrade the muscle, and our own metabolic acids which are trying to break down the MCT oil also degrade the muscle tissue over time) which is what causes the severe inflammation ( which is what i just explained) and that so they often add lidocaine which is a pain killer to help mask most of the pain so the user doesn't feel the full effects of what is going on in their muscle.

But Painless Pumps (which I believe just became a sponsor) is very different than other SEOs which traditionaly contain MCT oil (see above why this is bad). But Painless Pumps has completely different ingredients to other SEO brands, they are truely worlds apart. Lets do a little comparison:

Main ingredient (bulk of the product)

other SEO brands usually contain some sort of MCT oil which may or may not be filtered (MCT oil contains Caprillic Acid, Capric Acid and Caproic Acid, which all degrade musle tissue).

Painless Pumps contains a synthetic copy of Synovial Fluid, the same fluid found in our joints to help lubricate them and prevent bone on bone movements. This is much better than MCT oil because it is naturaly found in our body and acts as a very gentle oil inside our body. It does not contain any acids which degrade the muscle tissue. It will also not be rejected by the body, and will not inflame the muscle, which is why it is painless.

Pain killing ingredients

other SEO brands often put lidocaine (which is a local anesthetic) in their product to help mask the pain from the inflammation the MCT oil is causing. Prolonged use of lidocain can cause an overdose which result in severe toxicity or death (you can read more on Lidocaine on wikipedia).

Painless Pumps does not contain lidocaine or any other pain killing substance, because it doesn't cause inflammation or pain in the first place! The Synovial Fluid is a gentle oil that is already in our joints and does not contain any acids, the body also does not remove it so ferociously as with MCT oil.

Other ingredients
    othher SEO brands often contain silica which is made from sand, the belief is that it helps make the fascia more flexible, hwever, silica is permanent, and cannot be removed by the body, so it builds up, which is dangerous because it is a solid material (like i said, it is basically sand particles) and it has the possibility to migrate, and can actually enter your blood stream... and you all know what happens when solid materials get into your bloodstream (possible pulmonary embolism).

Painless Pumps does not contain silica. but it does contain Sulfated Polysaccharides. Don't be afraid of the name. Sulfated Polysaccharides are effective immune boosters. Consumed orally, they have little benefits, however injected they effectively increase the bodies immune system and defend against virals. infact, scientists are experimenting with sulfated polysaccharride injections to treat HIV. (if you want to read more about their benefits, here is a link, or you can google, i encourage you do do as much reaserch into painless pumps and other SEOs ingredients as possible. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9352294).

Painless pumps also contains Glycoprotiens, which are molecules that bind (semi permanently) to your own muscle tissues and promote and increase protein synthesis (so painless pumps actually helps to increase your actual muscle mass!).

There you have it, a nice comparison of painless pumps to other SEO products. no other SEO has anywhere near the same ingredients as Painless Pumps.

I hope that helped to clear up some of the misconceptions about Site Enhancement Oils, and Painless Pumps."

Painless Pumps --- The safe Site Enhancement Oil. Add inches to your arms in days !!!

- Avoid buying Painless Pumps from Mr. Synthol !
    Last edited by small G; 08-22-2013 at 06:27 AM.

good post G!

Quote Originally Posted by the GUNSHOW View Post
    good post G!
    Thanks GUN!

I also want to address another concern about synthol (and the 3rd way synthol kills muscle tissue). The concern of synthol cutting off the flow of oxygen into the muscle and depriving them of the rich nutrients, which kills muscle tissue (by way of starvation). YES, this IS true for other synthol brands, but not Painless Pumps....

...AND HERE IS WHY: When you inject regular Site Enhancement Oils (SEOs) that contain MCT oil (MCT stands for Medium Chain Triglycerides, which is comprised of Caprillic Acid, Capric Acid, and Caproic Acid) or other oil in your muscle, your body has a metabolic reaction (I explained this in the first post about the metabolic acids degrading muscle tissue.) to try and remove the foreign toxin from the naturally sterile environment that is our body.

This metabolic reaction consists of (in the simplest terms) our body sending Leukocytes and Neutrophils (white blood cells) as well as a HOST of other metabolic acids in the 'infected' area (yes thats right, I said INFECTED area. because to our body, this is now a place that is a hazard to the entire ecosystem of our body, and now must be 'quarantined' and purged of all toxins) where they get to work at breaking down the MCT oil and other toxins.

During this process of breaking down the MCT oil, the metabolic acids create waste of their own which gets dumped (this is not as dangerous to the body as the MCT oil, so it is not removed quickly and builds up very fast, but it is not the priority so it gets ignored for now), and the metabolic acids end up dieing themselves.

So now, inside your muscle you have: MCT oil (that is still getting broken down), living metabolic acids and materials, waste from the metabolic materials, and dead metabolic acids and materials. By the way, you don't feel much of this because the synthol company put in a local anesthetic, Lidocaine, to kill the pain (you will still be very sore, but NOWHERE NEAR what you would be if they didn't put anesthetics in it), which you body is also trying to remove!.

Now during this process of mayhem, your muscles are being deprived of oxygen and nutrients. This is because all of the metabolic materials are transported to the muscle VIA the blood, and because it is transporting so much volume and quantity of these materials (because it is a priority that the foreign material be removed) to the muscle, THERE IS NO ROOM for the oxygen in the blood stream. The oxygen is literally squeezed out of the blood stream (only to where the metabolic materials need to be, not your whole body) by the metabolic materials which are rushing to their destination.

And now that most of the oxygen is unable to get to the muscle (because it is being squeezed out of the bloodstream to make room for more metabolic materials), the muscle tissue is officially being deprived of oxygen, while at the same time getting eaten away by the MCT oil acids and our own metabolic acids ( because there is inevitably 'friendly fire'). (I like to think of it as being held underwater while also getting beaten at the same time). And before you know it, you have lost a small amount of muscle tissue (which over time becomes a large amount. See this previous thread I made which gives you a realistic expectation: http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthrea...Synthol-brands!!!! )

And once the priority threat has been neutralized (the MCT oil), now the body must also remove the waste from the metabolic acids and the dead metabolic acids. Now harmony is finally being restored and oxygenated blood is finally returning, and BAM... Another injection of synthol, and the process is repeated again and again and again until the user stops using tthe synthol.

Now onto why Painless Pumps does not cause this reaction. It is very simple: Because Painless Pumps is a copy of Synovial Fluid which is already recognized and present in our body, there is no need for a metabolic reaction. No need for any metabolic acids. The synovial fluid dissipates on its own (because there is no metabolic reaction, forcing it out, it can dissipate on its own) the same way that it dissipates in our joints. The only way it is different is it does not get replaced once it dissipates because there is no glands in our muscle that secretes it (so another application of Painless Pumps is required, and the process begins again.).

And because Painless Pumps does not cause this metabolic reaction process of bombardment with metabolic materials, the oxygen in the blood does not get shunted away to make room for those materials, and is free to flow into the muscle as normal, so there is no oxygen deprivation.

so there is the 3 reasons synthol kills muscle tissue (the MCT oil itself, the metabolic acids, and oxygen deprivation related to the metabolic process). none of those 3 issues are present with Painless Pumps (as described).

hope this helps clear up the misconceptions people have about Painless Pumps like other synthol brands, it is not, it is truly light years ahead.

just to note, I am not a doctor or scientist, so don't interpenetrate this this as a scientific study or something, lol.

RX MEMBER

Ok so I just got painless pumps and I will be using it for pretty much every muscle group.and I need to knw where to pin, what gauge to draw with and what gauge to pin with and how deep for each muscle group also what gauge to use on each muscle group and where can I buy all the gear I need to draw and pin with.

RX MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by small G View Post
    I recently addressed a concern someone had about synthol on another forum, but I am going to post it here too as this is a common concern people have about synthol.

The original post was this:

"Ever since I saw synthol causes muscle death, I decided it was something I'd never use."

Here is my answer:

"Hi D!

I just want t set the record straight, yes regular synthol does degrade muscle tissue. But that is because regular SEOs contain MCT oil (Caprillic Acid, Capric Acid, and Caproic Acid) and lidocaine, when these foreign substances are injected they cause a severe reaction within the muscle (the acids in the MCT oil help degrade the muscle, and our own metabolic acids which are trying to break down the MCT oil also degrade the muscle tissue over time) which is what causes the severe inflammation ( which is what i just explained) and that so they often add lidocaine which is a pain killer to help mask most of the pain so the user doesn't feel the full effects of what is going on in their muscle.

But Painless Pumps (which I believe just became a sponsor) is very different than other SEOs which traditionaly contain MCT oil (see above why this is bad). But Painless Pumps has completely different ingredients to other SEO brands, they are truely worlds apart. Lets do a little comparison:

Main ingredient (bulk of the product)

other SEO brands usually contain some sort of MCT oil which may or may not be filtered (MCT oil contains Caprillic Acid, Capric Acid and Caproic Acid, which all degrade musle tissue).

Painless Pumps contains a synthetic copy of Synovial Fluid, the same fluid found in our joints to help lubricate them and prevent bone on bone movements. This is much better than MCT oil because it is naturaly found in our body and acts as a very gentle oil inside our body. It does not contain any acids which degrade the muscle tissue. It will also not be rejected by the body, and will not inflame the muscle, which is why it is painless.

Pain killing ingredients

other SEO brands often put lidocaine (which is a local anesthetic) in their product to help mask the pain from the inflammation the MCT oil is causing. Prolonged use of lidocain can cause an overdose which result in severe toxicity or death (you can read more on Lidocaine on wikipedia).

Painless Pumps does not contain lidocaine or any other pain killing substance, because it doesn't cause inflammation or pain in the first place! The Synovial Fluid is a gentle oil that is already in our joints and does not contain any acids, the body also does not remove it so ferociously as with MCT oil.

Other ingredients
    othher SEO brands often contain silica which is made from sand, the belief is that it helps make the fascia more flexible, hwever, silica is permanent, and cannot be removed by the body, so it builds up, which is dangerous because it is a solid material (like i said, it is basically sand particles) and it has the possibility to migrate, and can actually enter your blood stream... and you all know what happens when solid materials get into your bloodstream (possible pulmonary embolism).

Painless Pumps does not contain silica. but it does contain Sulfated Polysaccharides. Don't be afraid of the name. Sulfated Polysaccharides are effective immune boosters. Consumed orally, they have little benefits, however injected they effectively increase the bodies immune system and defend against virals. infact, scientists are experimenting with sulfated polysaccharride injections to treat HIV. (if you want to read more about their benefits, here is a link, or you can google, i encourage you do do as much reaserch into painless pumps and other SEOs ingredients as possible. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9352294).

Painless pumps also contains Glycoprotiens, which are molecules that bind (semi permanently) to your own muscle tissues and promote and increase protein synthesis (so painless pumps actually helps to increase your actual muscle mass!).

There you have it, a nice comparison of painless pumps to other SEO products. no other SEO has anywhere near the same ingredients as Painless Pumps.

I hope that helped to clear up some of the misconceptions about Site Enhancement Oils, and Painless Pumps."

Painless Pumps --- The safe Site Enhancement Oil. Add inches to your arms in days !!!

- Avoid buying Painless Pumps from Mr. Synthol !
    Painless The Synovial Fluid is a gentle oil that is already in our joints and does **not contain any acids**, the body also does not remove it so ferociously as with MCT oil.

Please don't lie to your readers.

"For example, hyaluronic *acid* is a major component of the synovial fluid, and was found to increase the viscosity of the fluid."
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyaluronic_acid

There are a number of other fallacies in this post but the one pointed out above is the most important.

RX MEMBER

how much of the gains should one expect to keep after discontinuing painless pump? still training hard, eating correct and plenty of rest? or is this product temporary for contest use only?

Unless synovial fluid is found in the meat, as it were, there are no guarantees that producing a product like it (and then as an unknown anyway) will not cause a long term issue. it MIGHT be safer.

That said I'm against SEO's on principle. Most users will be piss poor in their application.
    06, 08, 09 and now 2010 British (4x) and 2008/2010 European Grip Champion (2x)