Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    RX MEMBER

Default Purity Source Labs...

Let me start off by saying that I was never paid or given anything from PSL at any time. Only thing I have received from them was the 35% off coupon code for their EU website that I won in the trio cycle contest. Which I see now was nothing more than getting people to buy more product.

Id like to advise ANY AND ALL FUTURE AND/OR PRESENT customers of PSL to start pumping your brakes. When you come to a complete stop, put on the Ebrake and light up a smoke...you will want it and another after you read this.

As Ive been doing business with Purity source labs, I was contacted by him after winning the trio cycle contest. He asked if I wanted to secure a log deal with them, posting it up at several other sites they sponsor at, in exchage for discounts and/or free gear. I agreed and began to register at the sites and say hello and look around. Most of them I posted my same thread that I did here about my experience using PSL but not trying their gear yet.

Well, what I found out thru PMs to members in the know and here was astounding to say the least.

PSL is knowingly selling FAKE HG gear and severely underdosed products to his customers. If youve noticed, very soon after word was discussed here and other forums about Omna amps being faked, they were removed from the site. Once people started talking, they were yanked and given a bad excuse to as why. All the HG grade is gone but HCG and HMG. Even the EP line up is hit or miss. Many complaints on Test E especially. HGH and ALL. Most likely all underdosed. He knows it is because the mass spec test that they had done...you know the one they brag about to say its all good?...told them it was bunk.

They knowingly switch out more expensive stuff for the cheaper version. So if you have Tbol, its most likely Dbol. Your var is for sure fake as hell. I can bet my tren A is severely underdosed if not something else completely. Its a common practice in scamming UGLs

PSL is not some nice company from Europe. Its a product of Uncle Z. He owns both. So PSL IS Uncle Z. Its not a pharm grade quality product, its Uncles Zs UGL with fancy labels. It always has been. He has lied and continues to lie to all his reps and customers on numerous occasions. He owes money to reps gallore and if you happened to get paid in gear, it was most likely bunk or underdosed as well.There is only a couple people that will still rep them anymore. Odds are, they just dont know the whole story yet. Orrrrrr...theyre shady as hell.

The only thing you can depend on them for you ask? The amazingly fast shipping times they have. Which is by design to keep you loyal and coming back. Who doesnt love an Int source with better than domestic shipping times??!! Its the biggest fear of buying gear online these days and they do a great job of capitilizing on that and relieving your fears. Then you have built trust and they have you hook, line, and sinker.

Id like to say sorry for anyone that Ive lead in the direction of PSL as I was not aware of this BS they call a business. I currently have A LOT of money in their gear sitting on my shelf that I totally bummed on now. I have obviously learned an expensive lesson on buying from UGLs. Whether this gear is real or not, which Im betting its not, wouldnt change my opinion one iota.

Ive gone from the highest of highs, now to the lowest of lows. What used to make me excited to think about now makes me pissed of and embarrassed to say the least. I really have my reserves on even using this gear at all. Do I waste my time wondering if its real? Shoot up a gram a week if its underdosed? Its just a crap shoot and now Im back at square one.

So I hope this thread saves someone the heart and headache Im going thru now. To the guys currently on cycle using purity source labs, Id reccomend bloods asap to see if the test/HGH is even real. Every other compound is prolly pretty hard to test for. Idk if AST/ALT values would even indicate how good an oral is. Best of luck to everyone

I just got a bunch of stuff from PSL, have not tried it yet, shipping was amazingly fast like the one other time I have ordered from them, but your bashing all of their products, do you have any bloodwork to back your thread?

Lets see labs of bad gear. The EP line was high end for me.

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medications. heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

while I can appreciate that this person had a bad experience, there is nothing here that proves anything. like HI said, show us the labs? show us that all of this is bad shit.

do you know how many other labs own multiple labels but operate as separate companies and you would never know it? I was contacted by one recently who used to advertise under one of their other companies. how do i know? the price package i sent the first company was the only price package like it I had ever sent out. I streamlined them afterwards. when I asked him, he said yes, he owned more than two in fact.

the point is, everyone should know how they are dealing with, regardless of the transaction.

I know PSL has had some issues as of late, but people continue to order and I dont hear anyone bitching, besides the people rumor mongering, because they can not back it up with factual data.

One of their now former reps contacted me with issues he was having with them and I took it to heart.

we will see what the future holds.

RX MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by garbagepile77 View Post
    I just got a bunch of stuff from PSL, have not tried it yet, shipping was amazingly fast like the one other time I have ordered from them, but your bashing all of their products, do you have any bloodwork to back your thread?
    I don't need labwork to know that the business is shady 1st off. To know whether or not it under dosed I will find out. Whatever the intended dose Im going to double it so I know Im not wasting my time.

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Hmmm That's funny Iron...I just see you sign up at my board and haven't put in ANY feedback on the bashing of PSL threads over there...whys that?? Where's your blood work at??

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Hildebrand View Post
    while I can appreciate that this person had a bad experience, there is nothing here that proves anything. like HI said, show us the labs? show us that all of this is bad shit.

do you know how many other labs own multiple labels but operate as separate companies and you would never know it? I was contacted by one recently who used to advertise under one of their other companies. how do i know? the price package i sent the first company was the only price package like it I had ever sent out. I streamlined them afterwards. when I asked him, he said yes, he owned more than two in fact.

the point is, everyone should know how they are dealing with, regardless of the transaction.

I know PSL has had some issues as of late, but people continue to order and I dont hear anyone bitching, besides the people rumor mongering, because they can not back it up with factual data.

One of their now former reps contacted me with issues he was having with them and I took it to heart.

we will see what the future holds.
    I know I'm not being facetious. We will see tho in the end what exactly unfolds.

Quote Originally Posted by Maintenance Man View Post
    I don't need labwork to know that the business is shady 1st off. To know whether or not it under dosed I will find out. Whatever the intended dose Im going to double it so I know Im not wasting my time.
    Ok so you don't agree with how they do business, cool. But you are talking about the EP line being seriously under-dosed. I'm not sticking up for PSL at all, I'm just asking because like I said, I just got stuff from them and wondered if you had any proof. Honestly you are just throwing info out there with nothing to back it, why/who is going to listen to you with 18 posts to your name here without proof.

Hmmm That's funny Iron...I just see you sign up at my board and haven't put in ANY feedback on the bashing of PSL threads over there...whys that?? Where's your blood work at??
    I serum tested the EP Cyp and blue top GH from PSL in July.

http://www.anabolicmuscleforums.com/...esults#post878

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medications. heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

RX MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by garbagepile77 View Post
    Ok so you don't agree with how they do business, cool. But you are talking about the EP line being seriously under-dosed. I'm not sticking up for PSL at all, I'm just asking because like I said, I just got stuff from them and wondered if you had any proof. Honestly you are just throwing info out there with nothing to back it, why/who is going to listen to you with 18 posts to your name here without proof.
    You can believe me or not. I know its under dosed as I've seen peoples blood test also and the levels weren't anywhere in range they should have been. This game is made to look like I'm some competitor bashing these dudes with an agenda. Wrong on one part. I'm a customer and I do have an agenda...I want correctly dosed gear!!

I serum tested the EP Cyp and blue top GH from PSL in July.

http://www.anabolicmuscleforums.com/...esults#post878
    Oh I'm suuuure you did. Why don't you share them at my board where we all know the truth about these .com/net fly by night scammers that turn over new lab names every 12-24 months. You just signed up...I know you saw my thread there. Hell, I've even noticed you're highly respected too. It should go over well. Id love to see it. You can tell all those guys that PSL/Uncle Z is G2G
    Last edited by Maintenance Man; 12-02-2013 at 02:02 AM.

Oh I'm suuuure you did. Why don't you share them at my board where we all know the truth about these .com/net fly by night scammers that turn over new lab names every 12-24 months. You just signed up...I know you saw my thread there. Hell, I've even noticed you're highly respected too. It should go over well. Id love to see it. You can tell all those guys that PSL/Uncle Z is G2G
    Actually I did test them, I test a ton of labs. The EP Cyp was properly dosed in July. No idea how its dosed today so I would like to see current evidence. If you have labs lets see them brother.

I'm a member of many many boards. I don't reply to every thread and frankly I have no problem with factual info. Post it up and let the members see the facts.

I had no idea you owned a board I was a member of. Which board do you run?

I'm going to say my peace and I will not be going back and forth on it. I know that their Test E does work from baseline test results (bloodwork) compared to on test E bloodwork. Now if it is underdosed that is another story because the company I used didnt provide an exact number. However I am also not stupid in that I know almost if not every UGL is underdosing their products. Because they make a bigger profit it off of it, am I going to blame the guy for following the lead of everyone else no because the entire system as a whole is wrong. I'd rather have underdosed then bunk gear, cause in all actuality unless your are getting human grade gear this is a crap shoot. Rather go with the guy thats a little cheaper then paying my local UGL a higher price for possibly the same underdosed or even worse bunk gear.

The EP line has been the best I have ever run...

just got new bottle of Test and its legit............... thats the fair 2 cents I can share

here is my main issue with this.

HI is a VERY well known product user/tester and knows this game and the SCIENCE very very well, but somehow, you dont know who he is. no problem. but to come on here, or anywhere, and state I know for a fact... I have seen... is meaningless without proof. show us your friends lab results. show us your lab results. have these multitudes of users come here and tell us there is a problem too. for the overwhelming most part, here, you are going to find guys who are happy purchasers and users who have no issues. you are entitled to have your opinion, but, when that opinion is based on fact less rhetoric, it is challenging to take you credibly.

I am happy that we have open discussion, but bashing without fact wont fly.

and for the record, I dont receive anything from PSL for my posting here. I am simply in charge of fair discussion of this section.

viva la HI!

btw in case something was not proper, EVERY source known has always had a bad batch here or there............to state its DELIBRATE is just a fallacy and wrong

ps post labs

RX MEMBER

Alright everyone Ive started using this EP gear now for almost 2 weeks. I front loaded 2.5 grams of test E and 2 grams of deca. The second week I started tren ace at 100mgs, deca at 75mgs, and sust at 150mgs ED. So far no bad tren sides to speak of. Cardio is affected tho. Attitude has changed a bit and more aggressive. Ill stick with 700 for this next week i guess before I work my way up to a gram. I might even start raising the test as well. Gained a few lbs which is nothing but water if anything. Well see what happens here.

Yall can do what ever you want. Buy from PSL, I dont give shit. Its a business of sharks that prey on the newbies for easy access of "quality" gear. I know its under dosed. Im taking very large amounts of gear n can bet my levels will not reflect such. Ya Ill post fukking bloods too but don't hound me for them. They'll get here when I put them here.

I was worried after hearing all this about PSL but I can say for a fact the stuff worked for me. I was out of the gym for 3 years post car wreck and spinal fusions at L4-5, L5-S1. I had dropped from a solid 265lbs all the way to a 15%bf 186lbs. In 8 weeks of running a mix of EP Test Prop, EP NPP, Omnadren, and Blue Top HGH I am up to 210lbs. I am now about 12%BF without trying to cut as I'm trying to add mass. I also can now bench over 400lbs again. Now I routinely did 430lb bench in my hayday, but that was back in the day. I thought I would never see the numbers again due to my back issues. The HGH and NPP have helped my joints more then I can express. I ran out this last week and was waiting for another order to arrive and my back started hurting and I lost my constant erection I had. So I can't say under dosed or over dosed but I can say I have made gains that I'm happy with. The only problem I had is taking a month to get the blue tops after the rest of my order came in. I most likely will use PSL again so that is my two cents. Everyone please check out my wife on the GAT Abs contest page and you will know why I had the constant erection. Thanks Guys

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast