Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default crawfBigG's Super DMZ RX 3.0 by IronMagLabs thread

What up RX forum? First off, big thanks to IML for the opportunity to log another new great product. I have logged several and used many over the last 14 months. They have a great line of products from powerful designers to protein powder, on cycle and post cycle, you name it, it's there. Check it out:

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product-list/

Or to see DMZ3 exclusively:

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product-list/super-dmz-rx-3/

I will take my first dose in the morning pre workout. My training has been going pretty good lately. I have been concentrating on putting on some mass and strength over the last 8 weeks. I have had a tendonitis flare up of late that has hindered my upper body training however. Hopefully it heals up quick. I have still been hitting upper body, just high rep and light, trying to promote healing and not injure anything. Lower body stuff has been going pretty good though. I want to take full advantage of this run with DMZ3 as much as possible. My bottle showed up today in the mail:

dmz3.jpg

I guess I'll put up a pic soon. The holidays pretty much have me resembling a balloon or possibly an apple with legs. I have def fulfilled some food fantasies between Thanksgiving and this Christmas week.... to say the least. I have put on about 20+ lbs. since about Halloween when I started training and eating to put on size again. Stats: I will be 43 on Jan. 2, about 5'7", weighing about 213 currently, bf: I don't wanna know. I hope after some time of clean eating and some hard work I look better. Hell I guess that's what these logs are all about right? Forum motivation and the testing of the product's effectiveness. Looking forward to this. Let the fun begin. Be back soon with some updates...

Lmfao! Apple with legs!!! Got mine in today excited to log and will deff be following yours

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LSMUSCL81 View Post
    Lmfao! Apple with legs!!! Got mine in today excited to log and will deff be following yours

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk
    Cool, as I will yours..

Well I rolled myself into the gym bright and early this morning. Today was Deadlift 5. Popped my first dmz3 with breakfast and headed on in. Good workout, which is sometimes not the case when I go in the morning. I usually train at night but on the weekends it usually works out better if I get in there early as the family usually has plans for the day. Here's how breakfast was looking (3 whole omega-3 eggs, 6 additional whites, and spinach, fried up in coconut oil, and some other additives):

eggs.jpg

Workout:

Back Extensions
    bw x 20 x 3 sets

Empty Bar Squats
    4 sets of 12

Empty Bar SLDL
    2 sets of 12

A lot of stretching throughout the top three exercises

Sumo Dead Stop Deads off the floor - no bouncing off the floor, full stop on each rep
    135 x 10
    185 x 8
    225 x 6
    275 x 5
    315 x 5
    365 x 3
    405 x 1
    365 x 5 x 5 sets

Wide Stance Good Mornings
    bar x 8
    95 x 8
    135 x 8
    165 x 8
    185 x 8

Hanging Leg Raises - feet all the way up to the bar hanging from
    3 sets of 8

GHRs
    3 sets, reps: 6,6,5

Diet was still crap today. I had one last Xmas get together to go to this afternoon. Now it should be over. Back to clean eating. I know I don't have to eat crap at holiday get togethers, I know that, I could roll in with the tupperwares and what not. Or only eat the healthier stuff available. Well I don't. I enjoy the holidays to the fullest. It's a few cheat days out of the year. If I had a show to compete in right around the corner, sure then I ain't scrapping my plan to splurge. But since I don't.... I'm eating the good shit. Anyway I came out with some nice goodies today, my family knows me pretty well:

protein.jpg

Post holiday feast bloat balloon built selfie (I ain't breaking out this gut yet, lol, maybe not at all)

biShot.jpgtriShot.jpg

Totally cold here, unless you count the countless reps of fork to mouth that happened just earlier....

Another crawfBigG thread? IN! Haha, have fun, man!
    IronMag Labs DISCOUNT CODE: ebfitness15

IronMag Research DISCOUNT CODE: ebfitness15

Quote Originally Posted by ebfitness View Post
    Another crawfBigG thread? IN! Haha, have fun, man!
    Yes sir, can't resist getting in on these things! IML guinea pig... I have been over the last year.

Weighed in at 211.8 this morning. Hit a 50-60% upper body session last night, tendonitis feeling a tad bit better, just gotta be patient with it. Two caps dmz3 yesterday. Bench Press 5 workout:

Rotator cuff exercises
    3 sets

Empty Bar Squats
    4 sets of 12

Nautilus Overhead Press
    4 sets of 20

BenchPress
    bar x 12
    95 x 10
    145 x 6
    195 x 3
    245 x 1
    195 x 5 x 5 sets

Standing Overhead Press
    bar x 12
    95 x 8
    115 x 8 x 3 sets

Superset - 6-Ways and Stretch PushUps
    4 sets

Giant Set - Bent Over Standing DB Rear Delts, DB Hammer Curls, and DB Overhead Tri Ext.
    4 sets

Superset - Cable LTEs and Barbell Curls
    4 sets

20 min. Cardio

My arms were pretty pumped, it took a while to set in but once it did, it stayed. Going to be fun to see how it is once the DMZ3 fully kicks in.

Ate clean yesterday. Felt good. I had something or a lot of things junky almost everyday for a week straight. Funny you look forward to eating something off the normal menu so much but then you get too much and you are so glad to get back. Here's how that went:

Printable Nutrition Report for Crawfbigg_Page_1.jpgPrintable Nutrition Report for Crawfbigg_Page_2.jpg
    A good start to things. Today is an off day, I did 20 min. fasted cardio this morning. Maybe another 20 tonight and some foam rolling, we'll see...

I am feeling much better. I have ate clean now for 3 days and feel like a new man. My weight has settled in at 211.8 and just stayed there. My calories right around 3300-3500 each day. Carbs about 200-275 grams. I guess this is my maintenance level currently. Not decided on what direction I'm taking yet, just training hard and eating good. Whatever I do next though I am planning it out. I want to see how I look after a week or so of staying in this range. I actually looked a little better this morning in the mirror.

So today I went to visit my son. He lives about 35 miles away from me. We get together and workout now and then and catch some lunch afterward. It's fun. We did legs today. It would have been Squat 5 day for me but my knee was feeling a bit funny so I decided to just do a higher rep Meadows workout instead. Two caps of dmz3 today spaced out about 12 hours apart. I think I started to feel it some today cause the weight felt light. My knee didn't like the squats too much but I just didn't push it too hard on 'em. Here's how it went:

SLDL:
    bar x 15
    135 x 12
    185 x 12
    225 x 10
    275 x 8
    315 x 12 - I don't think I have ever done this many with that weight

Squats
    bar x 15
    135 x 8
    185 x 15
    225 x 12
    275 x 9
    315 x 6 - I had more in me but like I said, the knee, I would rather leave in one piece

Leg Press
    2 pps x 40 reps
    3 pps x 35 reps
    4 pps x 30 reps
    5 pps x 25 reps

Lying Leg Curls
    4 sets of 15 reps - static weight

My legs were so pumped as we did the last two exercises. Very good feeling workout. We hit a little chinese place afterward. I had szechuan chicken, and that's it, lol, I didn't pile desserts on top of it, or order extra servings of stuff, self control... I exhibited some.... anyway it was pretty good, I love chinese take out places. Now back home, feel good I had a good workout, hung out with my boy and kept it together diet wise, which hasn't happened in those types of situations lately. What is it they say? The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step or something like that.

No training yesterday. One cap sdmz3. This evening will be a tendonitis hindered upper body session, did 25 min. fasted LISS cardio first thing this morning. 2 caps sdmz today spread 12 hr. apart keeping with my 1,2,1,2 rotation.

Weight: 211.4. Well further testing of IIFYM happened yesterday. This experimentation has been a good learning experience. Two days in a row have eaten out. Yesterday wife wanted Mexican, so for lunch I had shrimp fajitas, I didn't skimp, stayed in control though. Had my meal including refried beans, rice, tortillas among the carb sources, also had a baked potato with my last meal of the day. Everything fit in my macros and lost weight!!! Only exercise yesterday was walking the dog and 25 min. LISS. Self control with attention to detail on macros..... I have read about it, watched people do it, been advised to try it, but for the most part never really tested it out on myself till now.

Def noticing the dmz3 already, need to stay hydrated for sure. Constant thirst the last couple of days. Mini pump going at all times. Libido is through the roof too, I hope that stays the whole run. Liking it a lot so far. That's about all I got for now.

Hit my tendonitis upper body session last night. Supposed to be Military 3. About 4.5 weeks it has been flared up now. Kept it for the most part light. Went just over 3500 calories yesterday. Weigh-in today: 210.4. 25 min. fasted LISS this morning. Not a ton of sleep overnight. The snow slowed everything down last night and by the time I hit the sack it was pretty late for me. I get up by at least 4 am if I do cardio in the morning.

Rotator cuff exercises
    3 sets

Nautilus Chest
    4 sets of 20

Seated Overhead Press superset with Band Dislocates
    bar x 20 - 6 dis
    95 x 12 - 6 dis
    135 x 8 - 6 dis
    165 x 5 - 6 dis
    185 x 3 x 5 sets - 6 dis - super easy yet felt shoulder pain so no pushing it

Bench Press superset Face Pulls
    bar x 12 - 10 FP
    95 x 10 - 10 FP
    145 x 8 x 3 sets - 10 FP

LTEs superset with Band Side Laterals
    75 x 12 - 12 each side
    105 x 12 - 12 each side
    125 x 12 - 12 each side
    125 x 12 - 12 each side

Cable EZ Bar Curls superset with Rope Pressdowns
    3 sets - 20 reps each

Cable Hammer Curls superset with Cable Pronated Kickbacks
    3 sets - 15 reps each

Be so glad when I can hit upper body hard again. It is frustrating to stay at half throttle, especially on DMZ3. I can feel the strength coming on in there but can't use it for fear of jacking myself up worse. Patience is virtue I suppose.

Weighed in Saturday morning after eating below maintenance at 214.4!! Up like 4 lbs. WTF? So today, after having a cheat meal yesterday and going over maintenance a little I weigh in less: 209. Really weird. Had a pretty good workout yesterday. Hit some deadlifts, some hamstring stuff, and what little I could do for lats with the tendonitis thing.

Hyperextensions
    2 sets of 20 bw

GHRs
    2 sets of 6

Hanging Leg Raises - feet up to hanging bar
    4 sets of 8

Deadstop Sumo Deads off the floor
    135 x 10
    185 x 8
    225 x 6
    275 x 5
    315 x 3
    365 x 3
    405 x 3 x 3 sets

Lying Leg Curls
    3 sets of 15 - pyramid up

Nautilus Pullover
    3 sets of 15 - pyramid up

Leg Press Calf
    3 sets of 15

20 min Cardio

Planning on hitting some arms this morning. I took a few pics yesterday of my XMAS fatness
    condition. Hopefully by the end of this I look somewhat better, we'll see. Let's go DMZ3!!! Oh yeah two caps yesterday, I think I'll hit two today also.

FDblSng.jpgMM2Sng.jpgRearLatSng.jpgSideChestSng.jpg

Hit some arms, cardio today, bright and early.

Rope Pressdowns superset Nautilus Bicep
    4 sets of 20 on each, pyramid up

Close Grips superset EZ Bar Curls
    4 sets of 15 on each, pyramid up

Kettlebell Overhead Ext. superset Kettlebell Cross body hammers
    2 sets of 20 on OE, 2 sets of 15 on CBH

Cable Rvs. Pressdowns superset with Cable Curls
    3 sets of 20 on each, static

20 min. Cardio

Kept everything light, high rep, great pump!

TeamGAT Rep and Rx Muscle Contributor

im in! Go Noles! Famous Jameis for President 2016

Don't just go through life. Grow through life.

Quote Originally Posted by JayBezel View Post
    im in! Go Noles! Famous Jameis for President 2016
    Cool.. JW delivers again!!!

25 min. fasted LISS cardio last two mornings, no weights but should be doing some legs tonight. Weight: 206.4. I lowered calories 300 per day starting on Sunday. Feeling pretty decent, hoping this damn cold weather passes soon! Not a big fan of winter weather. I would move south or southwest if it was just up to me. My wife has a lot of family in this area though and doesn't want to do that. I respect that. Looks like this weekend will be much better though. Just one cap dmz3 yesterday. Nothing big to report on that at the moment.

My wife has hit the new year differently. She has started a new diet. A very healthy one and is exercising too. I am proud of her. She was doing a yoga tape last night. I tried to follow some of it for a little bit. I had done one section of the tape in the past but she was doing the FULL workout. That shit is hard. It's embarrassing how terrible I am at it. I need to do that tape more often. Try something new and different and find your weaknesses, holy.... I can deadlift about 450 lbs. now but can't hold a yoga pose to save my life, lol....

TeamGAT Rep and Rx Muscle Contributor

you cant hold yoga poses because youre a meathead. just accept it and youll feel better

Don't just go through life. Grow through life.

Quote Originally Posted by JayBezel View Post
    you cant hold yoga poses because youre a meathead. just accept it and youll feel better
    Lol. I know. I just don't like feeling like I can't do something. If it beats me then I am out to find a way to beat it. I will do the tape again soon, lol...

2 caps dmz3 yesterday. Legs in the pm yesterday. 25 min. fasted LISS this morning. Weight: 205.8. Legs are sore this morning. Did a higher rep workout yesterday, felt good, great pump in my quads and hammies.

BW Back Extensions
    3 sets of 20

Hanging Leg Raises - feet raised to the bar
    3 sets of 8

Squats
    bar x 15
    135 x 15
    185 x 15
    225 x 20 x 3 sets

SLDL
    bar x 12
    135 x 8
    185 x 8
    225 x 8
    275 x 8
    315 x 7

Leg Press
    5 sets of 20 reps - pyramid up in weight on each set

Seated leg Curls
    3 sets, pyramid up, reps: 20,18,16

Strength and endurance felt really good, even on slightly lower calories. Metabolism must be starting to kick in, I am feeling hungry a lot more often. I get off the cardio equipment and from then on feel super hungry the rest of the morning.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast