Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

So yesterday was the 1-month mark! Eek! My cardio is now upped to 25 minutes after each lift - so 5 nights a week now vs. 3 before (in addition to my 30 minutes of fasted 6 mornings a week). We also added in some weighted ab excersises 3 nights a week. Been attempting to squeem it every day... and it is not fun. Also wearing my neoprene wrap to sleep every night. It's crunch time baby! Been feeling under the weather for the past few days but trying to ignore it. 4 more weeks... no time to be sick now!

3 weeks to go now and forging on ahead. I have to keep telling myself "3 weeks" because if I tell myself "21 days" I start to freak out. I can't believe how quickly the time has flown by, but then again I have been so busy and going non-stop - so I guess it's not a surprise. Balancing prep, work, and my personal life has been a challenge for sure.

Here is a progress pic - actually the first one that I've made public during my prep. Left - me in June 2012, with no attention paid to nutrition and exercise. This was my submission picture to my coach. Middle - first week of January 2014, two weeks into prep. Right - three weeks out, this morning. Between the left and middle photo, I was not being consistent with my diet and training. It took committing to a show for me to get my act together.

1654122_10152229938666203_2061437688_n.jpg

Wow, I am exhausted... I really need more sleep because 6.5 hours a night is just not cutting it, especially when carb cycling.

On the upside, I sent my coach my progress pics on Saturday and she said we are pretty much there - just need to tighten up my lower tummy! I am looking better every day so I am trying to stay positive despite being so tired. Just under three weeks to go!

Congratulations!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! I'm almost there!

Real quick - here is another progress pic collage where you can see my glute progression. I surprised myself. LOL.

1689477_10152240308536203_1394779341_n.jpg

Thank you Gail for choosing my journal as the Training Journal of the Month for February. I wish I would have posted more!

Two weeks out, baby!

Wow you are looking awesome! Two more weeks to go! How exciting...you're going to do awesome

Quote Originally Posted by LisaRD23 View Post
    Wow you are looking awesome! Two more weeks to go! How exciting...you're going to do awesome
    Thank you! I am excited but nervous. Today I am feeling exhausted. Throwing down my fifth meal and heading straight for the gym for back and bi's, abs, cardio, and posing practice. I spend about 2 to 2.5 hours at the gym in the evenings. It's a long night. But I am now 10 days out! Almost into the single digits, baby! Yesterday coach pulled out: gum, BCAA's that I drink intra-workout (NLA for Her), and the sugar-free syrup that I like to put in my coffee. I have also started exfoliating in preparation for my tan. Suit should arrive this week as well as my team silk robe for backstage.

8 days to go and I am trying not to freak out! It's that time of the month, if you ladies know what I mean... and I woke up this morning pretty bloated. Progress pics did not reflect what I wanted to see... but off they went to Coach Diana and Coach CJ, who instructed me, "do not think. Your only job is to do. Execute." So here I am, having my high carb day and trying to remain calm. LOL.

Suit is supposed to arrive today and I'm so excited! I have to sign for it, so I'm "working" from home today and checking the tracking info every 30 minutes. Haha.

My glutes workout tonight closes out my last training sesh before peak week. I am not sure what Diana is going to have me do next week, so I will just continue executing my plan and wait to hear from her later today. In the meantime I have started to gather all of the little things I might need for the day of (i.e. hair clips, hairspray, sewing kit, baby wipes, etc. etc.) and putting them into my rolling bag. Thankfully I live literally 5 minutes away from the venue by car, so I can send someone back to my place or to the Target across the street if I need something... and I don't have to incur the expense of staying at the host hotel.

Family and friends have been buying their tickets. I am going to have a nice cheering section. Their support makes me so happy!

RX MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by ChelseaCompetes View Post
    8 days to go and I am trying not to freak out! It's that time of the month, if you ladies know what I mean... and I woke up this morning pretty bloated. Progress pics did not reflect what I wanted to see... but off they went to Coach Diana and Coach CJ, who instructed me, "do not think. Your only job is to do. Execute." So here I am, having my high carb day and trying to remain calm. LOL.

Suit is supposed to arrive today and I'm so excited! I have to sign for it, so I'm "working" from home today and checking the tracking info every 30 minutes. Haha.

My glutes workout tonight closes out my last training sesh before peak week. I am not sure what Diana is going to have me do next week, so I will just continue executing my plan and wait to hear from her later today. In the meantime I have started to gather all of the little things I might need for the day of (i.e. hair clips, hairspray, sewing kit, baby wipes, etc. etc.) and putting them into my rolling bag. Thankfully I live literally 5 minutes away from the venue by car, so I can send someone back to my place or to the Target across the street if I need something... and I don't have to incur the expense of staying at the host hotel.

Family and friends have been buying their tickets. I am going to have a nice cheering section. Their support makes me so happy!
    OMG Chelsea, How did you do? And how did you do overall? You must live in MV if you are only 5 min away. Haha I miss that. I use to live there too. Haha I loved living that 5 min from the venue. too funny. Let us know soon about your comp and how you did. Saw your progress pics...daaaaaang you are looking hot girl.

Quote Originally Posted by ArtofAWarrior View Post
    OMG Chelsea, How did you do? And how did you do overall? You must live in MV if you are only 5 min away. Haha I miss that. I use to live there too. Haha I loved living that 5 min from the venue. too funny. Let us know soon about your comp and how you did. Saw your progress pics...daaaaaang you are looking hot girl.
    Thank you girl! Haven't competed yet... it's this Saturday!!!! I'm in the middle of my peak week! I will update more later as I was in the office until later than usual and need to get my booty to the gym now, but here is a sneak peek of me and my gorgeous bikini that arrived a couple of days ago. I'm so in love with it! I am nervous and excited and ready to do this ish!

1920158_10152267392546203_2101171724_n.jpg

[QUOTE=ChelseaCompetes;2002703]Thank you girl! Haven't competed yet... it's this Saturday!!!! I'm in the middle of my peak week! I will update more later as I was in the office until later than usual and need to get my booty to the gym now, but here is a sneak peek of me and my gorgeous bikini that arrived a couple of days ago. I'm so in love with it! I am nervous and excited and ready to do this ish!

1920158_10152267392546203_2101171724_n.jpg[/QUOTEPeak Week!!! You look fantastic! Wishing you the best Saturday.

IFBB PRO, Bros V Pros X Champion The Prodigy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChelseaCompetes View Post
    Thank you girl! Haven't competed yet... it's this Saturday!!!! I'm in the middle of my peak week! I will update more later as I was in the office until later than usual and need to get my booty to the gym now, but here is a sneak peek of me and my gorgeous bikini that arrived a couple of days ago. I'm so in love with it! I am nervous and excited and ready to do this ish!

1920158_10152267392546203_2101171724_n.jpg
    Lookin good lady!!!!

Thank you very much ladies! I'm about to head to the gym for my last lift.

Well, it's the day before... I can't believe it! I am eating all of my meals plain now - no seasonings to cut out all added sodium. Water intake has dropped and will be cut down to just an ounce a meal by noon today. Eek! I'm a little nervous about that because I always get headaches when I am dehydrated. Shaved my whole body last night... it's very strange not having any hair on my arms. Hehe.

I'm about to head off to the nail salon (no lotion though) and then take my last shower and do my final exfoliation. I am not going to the office today but I have a few loose ends at work that need to be taken care of, which are hanging over my head and stressing me out a little. Ugh. I can work from home but it still frustrates me because I was hoping to not even have to think about work today.

Check-ins early this evening and then my first tan afterwards. Judging starts in 25 hours. Holy crap! I can't believe it's almost time!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast