RX MEMBER

Default Looking to cut - t3/juice question.

I'll be starting my cut in about 3 1/2 weeks. I have 400 pills of pharm grade cytomel 25mcg per pill. I am 20, have cycle experience, and my current weight is 195 pounds at 18% (people tell me I could be a bit lower sometimes but when I eat, especially after carbs, I think it's at least 18% lol). My height is about 5'11. I've used test, deca, dbol, NPP, and prop before (obviously not all at once). I do admit I definitely cycled a bit too early and after my first cycle, didn't keep a lot, most of my gains from steroids are from this extended second cycle I had.

I have at least 12 weeks, if not more, to cut. I'm giving myself 12 weeks on the t3. Now for more backstory, I am on sythroid (currently 25mcg but been up to 75mcg before), and will be on it for life.

Any thoughts? My goal is to be at least 10% if not lower. I'm using t3 cuz I wanna get into single digits as well. What do you guys think about the dosing and cycling of the t3 especially as it relates to my mild hypothyroidism. Also, I will be using 300mg of test E and 450mg of masteron prop while on this 12 week diet, including 100mg of anavar the last 6 weeks or so. I'll be going to work now (work in a pharmacy and go to pharmacy school lol). Thoughts please? Any thoughts about how low I can go on diet? Thanks.

Good Diet, cardio, and weight training. First you should learn how to cut and bulk without using steroids.

i would not use the t3.

the only change with the aas i would make is to cut the var dose back to 60-75 mg spread out between 2-3 daily doses and run it the full 12 weeks.

i have to say though i feel you mey need some help with the whole diet training thing. can you show me what your training looks like and what a days food is with timing and portion sizes?

Quote Originally Posted by joe d View Post
    i would not use the t3.

the only change with the aas i would make is to cut the var dose back to 60-75 mg spread out between 2-3 daily doses and run it the full 12 weeks.

i have to say though i feel you mey need some help with the whole diet training thing. can you show me what your training looks like and what a days food is with timing and portion sizes?
    I agree with Joe. We need to see what your nutrition looks like, and your training. The more solid all the variables are the better the returns you will get off your investments. How much sleep do you get per night? Do you drink alcohol while cutting?
    DON'T BE AVERAGE!!!

I agree with Joe, except I don't really see the issue with t3 if used at a low dose. If you use high dose t3 you'll go catabolic, you're stack isn't powerful enough to reverse that to be honest. What were you gonna do for your diet anyway? Jw

RX MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by TheRage93 View Post
    I agree with Joe, except I don't really see the issue with t3 if used at a low dose. If you use high dose t3 you'll go catabolic, you're stack isn't powerful enough to reverse that to be honest. What were you gonna do for your diet anyway? Jw
    Counting cals and protein pretty much. It's almost impossible for me to have a "set diet" where I eat the same thing but it's worked before. Naturally, over the course of about 18 weeks, I cut 25 pounds when I started lifting right before senior year of high school. I went from 20%+ to about 13%-14% (top 2 abs visible in good light) but I didn't have much muscle back then.

Do you honestly think I'd go catabolic on something like 75mcg of t3 with 750mg of total anabolics a week for the first 6 weeks and 1450mg total for the last 6 (when adding the var since it's 700mg a week when used at 100mg a day). Would you really advise against this? Remember my goal is to really cut. Diet will be adjusted as I see how my body responds to the t3. I'll most likely start at about 2500 cals and work my way up from 25mcg to 75mcg in a week or so and stay on that dose. I'll have to constantly check how I look/my weight/how I respond to the t3 to see if I need to adjust calories or dose.

If my goal is to cut my bodyfat from 18% to around 9% (pretty much in half) you guys are saying I shouldn't use the 400 pills of t3 I have now? The only reason I would see not to use it, like any other substance, is if the risks outweigh the benefits by far. How would it outweigh it here? Remember I am already on a small dose of t4 and the way I'll get off t3 is to decrease from 75mcg (or whatever top dose I use) to 25mcg of t3, then to 75mcg of t4 (25 of t3 = 100 of t4 usually), then to 50mcg of t4 and then back to my prescribed dose of 25mcg of t4 and eventual bloodwork. I most likely will need a higher dose of t4 anyways since I think my doc is being a douche and giving me only enough to get me barely within range instead of giving me enough to give me perfect thyroid output levels.

Looking forward to hearing more. Open to suggestions. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by rxnyc718 View Post
    Counting cals and protein pretty much. It's almost impossible for me to have a "set diet" where I eat the same thing but it's worked before. Naturally, over the course of about 18 weeks, I cut 25 pounds when I started lifting right before senior year of high school. I went from 20%+ to about 13%-14% (top 2 abs visible in good light) but I didn't have much muscle back then.

Do you honestly think I'd go catabolic on something like 75mcg of t3 with 750mg of total anabolics a week for the first 6 weeks and 1450mg total for the last 6 (when adding the var since it's 700mg a week when used at 100mg a day). Would you really advise against this? Remember my goal is to really cut. Diet will be adjusted as I see how my body responds to the t3. I'll most likely start at about 2500 cals and work my way up from 25mcg to 75mcg in a week or so and stay on that dose. I'll have to constantly check how I look/my weight/how I respond to the t3 to see if I need to adjust calories or dose.

If my goal is to cut my bodyfat from 18% to around 9% (pretty much in half) you guys are saying I shouldn't use the 400 pills of t3 I have now? The only reason I would see not to use it, like any other substance, is if the risks outweigh the benefits by far. How would it outweigh it here? Remember I am already on a small dose of t4 and the way I'll get off t3 is to decrease from 75mcg (or whatever top dose I use) to 25mcg of t3, then to 75mcg of t4 (25 of t3 = 100 of t4 usually), then to 50mcg of t4 and then back to my prescribed dose of 25mcg of t4 and eventual bloodwork. I most likely will need a higher dose of t4 anyways since I think my doc is being a douche and giving me only enough to get me barely within range instead of giving me enough to give me perfect thyroid output levels.

Looking forward to hearing more. Open to suggestions. Thank you.
    i advise against it because you already have thyroid issues. with what your scripted i assume your thyroid isnt completely useless yet. if thats the case the last thing i would want to do in that situation is screw around with high (higher than natural and enough to cause complete shutdown) doses.

if i am wrong then theres no issue with the t3.

why do you want to run the var how you are instead of lowering the dose a little and running it the whole cycle? have you tried lower dose for longer?

RX MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by joe d View Post
    i advise against it because you already have thyroid issues. with what your scripted i assume your thyroid isnt completely useless yet. if thats the case the last thing i would want to do in that situation is screw around with high (higher than natural and enough to cause complete shutdown) doses.

if i am wrong then theres no issue with the t3.

why do you want to run the var how you are instead of lowering the dose a little and running it the whole cycle? have you tried lower dose for longer?
    Always used to hearing "liver issues" with anavar. I have really good liver values but I might drink here and there which i assume should be no problem (once every 3 weeks or so). I'm getting 50mg caps from an extremely reputable source and was thinking of getting three bottle (90 caps). This means I can run it for 6 weeks at 100mg with 6 caps left over (meaning I can add about another week at 50mg before I run the 100mg for 6 weeks).

What do you recommend with my 50mg caps?

Quote Originally Posted by rxnyc718 View Post
    Always used to hearing "liver issues" with anavar. I have really good liver values but I might drink here and there which i assume should be no problem (once every 3 weeks or so). I'm getting 50mg caps from an extremely reputable source and was thinking of getting three bottle (90 caps). This means I can run it for 6 weeks at 100mg with 6 caps left over (meaning I can add about another week at 50mg before I run the 100mg for 6 weeks).

What do you recommend with my 50mg caps?
    well it would be a pain in the ass but you could open the caps, divide them into halves and take 25mg 3x per day a variety of ways, but i probably wouldnt want to do it. i just do the 50mg 2x per day until its gone. id do the last 6 weeks and use the extra at the end while waiting to pct. it clears much faster than the injects.