Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RX MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by nic902 View Post
    Love this!
    Thank you :-) nic902
    www.facebook.com/theartofawarrior

RX MEMBER

Some people don't stick it out long enough to get over the hump. That person was me too. That was one of the many and main reasons I yoyo'd up and down with my weight throughout my 20's that among other things. It was that I got to a point that I thought I couldn't take my physique any further and so I'd say ok well this is the stopping point. I didn't know that my body had just hit a plateau and that's why that point seemed like it was the end for me each time I lost weight up to a point. I didn't know plateauing did not mean I should give up and face the fact that the saddle bags I had weren't going away it just meant I needed to do something new to get them down more. That it meant I just needed to work harder because the same routines were getting easier. That I was indeed progressing I was just adapting and that is why things needed to change. Remember keep going and also change things up. If you reach a plateau mix things up and just keep going.
    AMAP-1496-Edithr.jpg

RX MEMBER

AMAP-1646-Edits.jpgOne of my favorite photos so far this year. Mike Cadotte Shot this one. Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by ArtofAWarrior View Post
    My Thoughts this morning: Work Smarter. Have a plan. Train harder. Beat your last record. Drink your water. Record in your journal. 5 to 6 meals a day you're well on your way. Some days are tough that's when you really mentally have to push yourself to just do it and get things done. Put another session in the books. Who wants a book at the end of the year with mostly blank pages? Each day is an opportunity to write a new page in your book, so fill the day with all things meaningful and fill your page. Be thankful, be grateful, meditate take a few minutes for yourself and just breath 2 minutes 5 minutes maybe even 10 minutes to go within. See greatness unfold. And finally remember be true to you and listen to your inner voice, that gut feeling inside you the one of truth that is positive and tells you that yes you can do it, you can make ideas happen, you can be your best you. And each day you can do better.
    Love this! And love those photos of you. You look great, and those leggings are badass! Congrats on your certification!

RX MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by ChelseaCompetes View Post
    Love this! And love those photos of you. You look great, and those leggings are badass! Congrats on your certification!
    Hey Chelsea! What's up girl? Thank you. I have to admit I have come across a lot of leggings but these by far are my favorite. Thank you for the compliment it was my first time shooting with Mike Cadotte and I could be more pleased with the photos he was great to shoot with. And I can't tell you how much of a smile it puts on my face to know that I passed and I am a personal trainer. Your congratulations means a lot! Thank you.

RX MEMBER

Hellllo Ladies Bom Dia (Good Morning in Portuguese) guess who is in the building lol I'm here...made it yay. So hmm lets see. I am gearing up to go out to the Arnold and I am ready to go immerse myself at the expo. Please let me know if you are going too would love to meet each of you. Training has been going so far so great. Yesterday was glutes / abs today Interval training and upper body specifically Shoulders, Bicep, Triceps and Abs. How are you guys and what are you training today?

Hellllo Ladies Bom Dia (Good Morning in Portuguese) guess who is in the building lol I'm here...made it yay. So hmm lets see. I am gearing up to go out to the Arnold and I am ready to go immerse myself at the expo. Please let me know if you are going too would love to meet each of you. Training has been going so far so great. Yesterday was glutes / abs today Interval training and upper body specifically Shoulders, Bicep, Triceps and Abs. How are you guys and what are you training today?
    Can't tell you how jealous I am of you in sunny San Diego. This winter has been horrific! I'm sick of snow and single digit temperatures!! Cardio and heavy deadlifts/back is on the schedule for me today. Have a great day!!

RX MEMBER

Hi ladies, I'm here. Apologies for being M.I.A. great news though. I decided to go for it and compete at the Arnold. I really wanted to go for it. Even if just for the expo but I decided this is it this is going to be my first show of the year to compete given I live only an hour flight from Washington D.C. (my current residence) to Ohio. Heck yeah! I couldn't and didn't want such an opportunity to compete at such a prestigious competition to pass me by. I placed 15 out of 29 remarkably beautiful fit women amazing hard working women. Bikini Class C Arnold Amateur. It was the experience of a lifetime. Wouldn't trade it for the world. And the EXPO omg how fun It was like a reunion catching up with fit friends I've known since before my first competition in 2012 and those I have met online and connected with. It was great seeing the big names in the industry too. I am bummed I missed Dave though! I Love Dave Palumbo OMG those eyes and he is so funny. And he does the BEST interviews. I digress. If you haven't been to the Arnold Expo or Competed! Do It! This was my first show of the year and I wanted to go BIG so I did it was Amazing.

Oh there is one thing I was stressing a tiny bit about as I knew I would be on my cycle the week of the show ugggh :-( sad face.... Thank God however I came on a couple days earlier than I was suppose to which put me at the tail end of my cycle on comp day. That was one of the toughest weeks for me. I was not letting my cycle stop me from doing the show though. Last year I kid you not EVERY Single comp I wanted to do fell on the week of my cycle so I didn't compete at all. I refused to let that be the case for me this year and said forget it don't care I want to do the Arnold so I am doing it. I am pleased soooo pleased and glad I did. I placed 15 sure but man was I happy I mean this was an International Show and I competed against women from around the world who came with their best physiques too That's something to be really proud of and I thank God so much for the opportunity HE has given me to do so many amazing things in fitness that I love. Wow! Gratitude.
    Last edited by ArtofAWarrior; 03-10-2014 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Various oops posted wrong bikini class too I was in C not D

Hi ladies, I'm here. Apologies for being M.I.A. great news though. I decided to go for it and compete at the Arnold. I really wanted to go for it. Even if just for the expo but I decided this is it this is going to be my first show of the year to compete given I live only an hour flight from Washington D.C. (my current residence) to Ohio. Heck yeah! I couldn't and didn't want such an opportunity to compete at such a prestigious competition to pass me by. I placed 15 out of 29 remarkably beautiful fit women amazing hard working women. Bikini Class C Arnold Amateur. It was the experience of a lifetime. Wouldn't trade it for the world. And the EXPO omg how fun It was like a reunion catching up with fit friends I've known since before my first competition in 2012 and those I have met online and connected with. It was great seeing the big names in the industry too. I am bummed I missed Dave though! I Love Dave Palumbo OMG those eyes and he is so funny. And he does the BEST interviews. I digress. If you haven't been to the Arnold Expo or Competed! Do It! This was my first show of the year and I wanted to go BIG so I did it was Amazing.

Oh there is one thing I was stressing a tiny bit about as I knew I would be on my cycle the week of the show ugggh :-( sad face.... Thank God however I came on a couple days earlier than I was suppose to which put me at the tail end of my cycle on comp day. That was one of the toughest weeks for me. I was not letting my cycle stop me from doing the show though. Last year I kid you not EVERY Single comp I wanted to do fell on the week of my cycle so I didn't compete at all. I refused to let that be the case for me this year and said forget it don't care I want to do the Arnold so I am doing it. I am pleased soooo pleased and glad I did. I placed 15 sure but man was I happy I mean this was an International Show and I competed against women from around the world who came with their best physiques too That's something to be really proud of and I thank God so much for the opportunity HE has given me to do so many amazing things in fitness that I love. Wow! Gratitude.
    Congratulations!! Sounds like an awesome experience.

RX MEMBER

tekcrna! it was. How are you doing? What's up girl what's new?

Congratulations on your placing at the Arnold!!! That is so awesome. I would love to see some pics.

tekcrna! it was. How are you doing? What's up girl what's new?
    I'm gearing up for a power lifting meet in 9 days. Really nervous but I think I'm ready. After that my plans are to hit it hard for a fall figure competition. What's next for you!!

RX MEMBER

IMG_20140625_064559485.jpgOatmeal, cacao nibs, and blueberries ...one of my fav breakfast combos

RX MEMBER

PhotoGrid_1394882079825.jpg Not sure if I posted this one. The one of me in light blue was during Arnold 2014.
    Last edited by ArtofAWarrior; 08-17-2014 at 08:31 PM.

IFBB PRO, Bros V Pros X Champion The Prodigy's Avatar

IMG_20140625_064559485.jpgOatmeal, cacao nibs, and blueberries ...one of my fav breakfast combos
    I get so tired of oatmeal, egg whites and shakes for breakfast. I have dairy issues so can't have yogurt! I may try protein pancakes. Ever make those?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12