Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    RX MEMBER

More Tad the Diet Coach!

He's really great....I love seeing him on video....he's down to Earth, humble, and he comes off honest and caring.

Quote Originally Posted by AnavarAnnie View Post
    I'd like to see less stickies. Completely unnecessary.
    Stickied.
    Training / Prep / Off-season coach: Kevin McDowell / Extreme One
    Journal: Hoss06 Training Journal

I am glad u asked this. The website is too cluttered and busy. For tose living in parts of the world that don't have access to light speed internet it takes forever to browse or comment in the forums.this has taken me 5min to write coz the words slow to show up on the screen. You are possibly losing a big market coz of this. This is my favorite site on the net, but rarely visit anymore coz it is too frustratingly slow. Be great if you returned to how it was in 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by joe-ali View Post
    I am glad u asked this. The website is too cluttered and busy. For tose living in parts of the world that don't have access to light speed internet it takes forever to browse or comment in the forums.this has taken me 5min to write coz the words slow to show up on the screen. You are possibly losing a big market coz of this. This is my favorite site on the net, but rarely visit anymore coz it is too frustratingly slow. Be great if you returned to how it was in 2011.
    The slow typing issue occurs in iOS using iPhone or iPads. What are you using? I have seen this and tried to get some attention to the problem, but nothing has happened in two years.

Have you considered using the mobile interface template that you can select at the bottom of the pages in the forum?

It's hard to remove the clutter as it is mostly advertising and without that, there would be no forums or content to view.

Tapatalk is another alternative for mobile devices making it much faster browsing. Most of the content should become cached once it have been viewed once but there isn't a lot we can do to reduce the bandwidth.

Managing Dir., Rx Muscle Forums Curt James's Avatar
    Big Jeff's Family Restaurant, 815 Fremont Ave, South Pasadena, CA

Quote Originally Posted by joe-ali View Post
    Graphics can def slow things down. This is frustrating to be using public WiFi and get bogged down. I post from home but while away from home, too. Perhaps there's some way to offer a graphics-centric versus text only? I'm not familiar with tapatalk... but wouldn't that help?

Quote Originally Posted by Mac View Post
    The slow typing issue occurs in iOS using iPhone or iPads. What are you using? I have seen this and tried to get some attention to the problem, but nothing has happened in two years.

Have you considered using the mobile interface template that you can select at the bottom of the pages in the forum?

It's hard to remove the clutter as it is mostly advertising and without that, there would be no forums or content to view.

Tapatalk is another alternative for mobile devices making it much faster browsing. Most of the content should become cached once it have been viewed once but there isn't a lot we can do to reduce the bandwidth.
    Duh. Soooorry.

Note to self: READ ENTIRE THREAD!

Quote Originally Posted by Curt James View Post
    Graphics can def slow things down. This is frustrating to be using public WiFi and get bogged down. I post from home but while away from home, too. Perhaps there's some way to offer a graphics-centric versus text only? I'm not familiar with tapatalk... but wouldn't that help?

Use our mobile interface and it removes those members with 10MB in their signatures.

It is as simple as that! You either want the graphics or you don't. You can always switch to full page view to see them and use up your mobile data allotments.

TapATalk is a good app for forums that support it.

In fact, I rather like the mobile interface as it is very quick on iPad.
    Last edited by Mac; 04-18-2014 at 07:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mac View Post
    Use our mobile interface and it removes those members with 10MB in their signatures.

It is as simple as that! You either want the graphics or you don't. You can always switch to full page view to see them and use up your mobile data allotments.

TapATalk is a good app for forums that support it.

In fact, I rather like the mobile interface as it is very quick on iPad.
    Busted.

(At least I cut the size by 50%.)

Quote Originally Posted by Curt James View Post
    Busted.

(At least I cut the size by 50%.)

Which leads us to another feature that you can use in your Profile settings which is to disable viewing signatures all together, especially those that clutter up the forums with 35, 408 posts.

It's mind boggling the number of bytes served on your signature alone

Mac and Curt thank u for quick reply. Can u explain what I need to do. Mac I am a techn challenged person. Really want to fix this problem, but I am sorry I had absolutely no idea what u were saying.

RX MEMBER

Just a heads up.....this site loads slow on my high speed internet regular lap top as well.

Definitely something with the site as no other site is as slow.

I don't try it on my phone as it just doesn't load but I don't have the tapatalk either.

Quote Originally Posted by cook View Post
    yeah there is a big difference in finding the science of why something gives a response like BM says or the way Heavyiron researches chemicals and just taking a bunch of everything you can get your hands on and if you grow saying "see this is how you do it"
    I agree ... there is a difference between the grab it all and just "GO WILD" ... but these COWBOYS do help the cause ... and they exist ... these cowboys are the ones with the crazy ass balls to find some new way ... I def do not condone it and certainly wish they would not do it and lord knows I have asked some of them NOT TO ... but they will do what they are gonna do( it is who they are) ... they are the ones that experiment on themselves and find something new for the rest of YOU that are on this crazy ass roller-coaster --and yes, there is a SCIENCE to it ... but sometimes you need to step outside the box ... No ??

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy View Post
    I agree ... there is a difference between the grab it all and just "GO WILD" ... but these COWBOYS do help the cause ... and they exist ... these cowboys are the ones with the crazy ass balls to find some new way ... I def do not condone it and certainly wish they would not do it and lord knows I have asked some of them NOT TO ... but they will do what they are gonna do( it is who they are) ... they are the ones that experiment on themselves and find something new for the rest of YOU that are on this crazy ass roller-coaster --and yes, there is a SCIENCE to it ... but sometimes you need to step outside the box ... No ??
    to some extent yes but invariably what happens is a guy like the one in question takes 13 grams a week (or whatever number) now they pile on about 10 different compounds at once and they get bigger...let`s just say test,dianabol,tren,primo,halotestin,and about 4 other things.Next cycle they cant get hold of halotestin and they have to ask...did that compound help at all.It may have done absolutely nothing or it may have been the magic ingredient you cant do without.They have no way of knowing because everything went in at the same time.If you have some science on it or at the very least add one drug at a time to see what the results are you have some idea if it is even working.Personally I dont care who takes what or how much it`s just I would rather have a better idea what a drug will most likely do before I take it.

Rx Muscle Radio Programming Guru and Video Editing Director

Quote Originally Posted by big nut View Post
    I remember those! Dave wud film someone doing a particular exercise and do it a little differently and I always learned something new.

I esp eps remember an episode where Dave had Jeff Long doing front calf exercises. I learned the exercise from the video and used it in the gym

I remember this exact one!!! they were great . . . too bad they're not online anymore.
    Let me wait till Dave HEALS up and we can make a few more.

Quote Originally Posted by cook View Post
    to some extent yes but invariably what happens is a guy like the one in question takes 13 grams a week (or whatever number) now they pile on about 10 different compounds at once and they get bigger...let`s just say test,dianabol,tren,primo,halotestin,and about 4 other things.Next cycle they cant get hold of halotestin and they have to ask...did that compound help at all.It may have done absolutely nothing or it may have been the magic ingredient you cant do without.They have no way of knowing because everything went in at the same time.If you have some science on it or at the very least add one drug at a time to see what the results are you have some idea if it is even working.Personally I dont care who takes what or how much it`s just I would rather have a better idea what a drug will most likely do before I take it.
    I understand what you are saying - and if what I am understanding what you are saying correctly - you can get that info right off a google search or the Anabolic Reference Guide ... My simple point was ...when you put a cowboy with a scientific mind - sometimes there is a spark of HOLY THOUGHT ... that may not have occurred ... even Trevor ( my late husband ) wrote some crazy thoughts on crazy cycle theories ... and he was insanely informed. And I am sure they were sparked from a some cowboy who sat down with him ... or called him ... And Unfortuantely -this day in age - you won't get your hands on the ideal stuff all the time ... so you may have to play "GUR animals " Mix n match with your cycles due to availability and if you don't have someone to ask ... you your self may get inspired to figure it out because of hearing what a cowboy said ???? The cowboy may be balls to the wall CRAZYYYyyyy but they know about the stuff that is out there ... they do carry some knowledge ... don't discount them so fast ... once you sort through their insanity - there is something of value there

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast