Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 76 to 87 of 87
  1. #76
    Moderator Fella Finn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,472
    Rep Power
    2147577

    Default


  2. #77
    Moderator Fella Finn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,472
    Rep Power
    2147577

    Default


  3. #78
    Moderator Fella Finn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,472
    Rep Power
    2147577

    Default


  4. #79
    RX MEMBER Sexybeast777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    i think feroce can dethrone shawn rhoden

  5. #80
    RX MEMBER Sexybeast777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hifrommike65 View Post
    interesting rant seth, i learned a lot....yeah, the whole having sex with no condom on is so stupid and yet my parents did it and i was born. btw i believe you can be mr olympia

  6. #81
    Moderator Fella Finn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,472
    Rep Power
    2147577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexybeast777 View Post
    i think feroce can dethrone shawn rhoden
    Not taking anything away from Seth but how can you make such a silly statement when you haven't even seen them standing next to each other?

  7. #82
    RX MEMBER Sexybeast777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fella Finn View Post
    Not taking anything away from Seth but how can you make such a silly statement when you haven't even seen them standing next to each other?
    it is not a silly statement, i know you are a mod and all but there's no need for such condescending comment, first of all seth has room for growth, second of all i know his physique very well, i study physiques and compare physiques, just put photos together, it's that simple. please don't be so arrogant simply because you are a mod

  8. #83
    Administrator Mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,494
    Rep Power
    2147912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexybeast777 View Post
    it is not a silly statement, i know you are a mod and all but there's no need for such condescending comment, first of all seth has room for growth, second of all i know his physique very well, i study physiques and compare physiques, just put photos together, it's that simple. please don't be so arrogant simply because you are a mod

    Mods are people too and enjoy all the same privileges you do, such as expressing an opinion.

    I would hardly call his post condescending or arrogant. Yours however, IMO, is.

  9. #84
    RX MEMBER Sexybeast777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac View Post
    Mods are people too and enjoy all the same privileges you do, such as expressing an opinion.

    I would hardly call his post condescending or arrogant. Yours however, IMO, is.
    i disagree.

  10. #85
    Moderator Fella Finn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,472
    Rep Power
    2147577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexybeast777 View Post
    it is not a silly statement, i know you are a mod and all but there's no need for such condescending comment, first of all seth has room for growth, second of all i know his physique very well, i study physiques and compare physiques, just put photos together, it's that simple. please don't be so arrogant simply because you are a mod
    I'm sorry if that's how you took it but my intention was not to be rude or arrogant by no means.
    I was just saying that unless you see these guys go against each other pose by pose it's very difficult if not impossible to make such claims.

    Judges do not judge shows by photos and photos usually do not give the same impression as when you see them moving, muscles contracting and so on...

  11. #86
    RX MEMBER Sexybeast777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fella Finn View Post
    I'm sorry if that's how you took it but my intention was not to be rude or arrogant by no means.
    I was just saying that unless you see these guys go against each other pose by pose it's very difficult if not impossible to make such claims.

    Judges do not judge shows by photos and photos usually do not give the same impression as when you see them moving, muscles contracting and so on...
    np, maybe i took it the wrong way. idk, maybe i just wanna see a white mr.olympia again

  12. #87
    Moderator Fella Finn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,472
    Rep Power
    2147577

    Default


Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •