RX MEMBER

Default New here! Seeking experienced female insight for possible next cycle.

Hello all! First and foremost, nice to meet you all, looking forward to getting acquainted!

Now that the pleasantries are out of the way, I shall expand on the important details of my background before going any further...

When I was a teenager, I was overweight, no muscle at all, this that and the other... Skipping over that whole story to where my fitness journey began after my initial weight loss (couldn't tell you how much I weighed back when I was a chubster, I avoided scales)

When I first started out (in 2011) I was around 115lbs. I am now 22 years old, 5'3", and weigh 162lbs. I do not feel that 162lbs on my short frame is "small" by any means, but I'm looking to take the next step with my mass building.

Above all else, I know the importance of a hardcore training regimen and well-balanced diet to suit my specific goal needs. Would also like to add that about a month and a half ago preceeding my current weight I was in the low to mid 150lb range, where I had been stuck for about six months, until I switched up my diet.

That being said, I will get into my history with "the sauce", as I call it, and the side effects. My experience with AAS is predominantly in injectables, though I have tried a few orals... var, tbol, and bunk winny that was cut with dbol and turned me into a water-engorged mess... but tend to stay away from them because of the liver toxicity.

As far as oils are concerned, I had often made the mistake in the past of taking male advice when I should have been doing my own research. However, they did turn out to be beneficial learning experiences. Under the guidance of men I have done two test cycles: one of sustanon250 and one of test E. In doing so I now know how my body reacts to longer ester test compounds and know what sides to expect - for me it was a huge increase in my libido, some raspiness of the throat, swelling of the lady parts, and darkening of my arm hair... These all occurred after the 6wk mark (on low doses with both esters) but were all reversible because I caught them and stopped taking the drugs.

I have also done two cycles of primobolan and know what sides I experience from that, which was basically mild hair loss and nothing else. This also stopped when my cycles ended.

I started getting zits when I was in like the fourth grade so acne doesn't bother me. I now get prescription topical treatments and tan from time to time to keep it minimal, on and off cycle.

TO SUMMARIZE.... I like to think I am moderately experienced with AAS (perhaps not), and think it is clear that I'm well aware of the sides and am pretty good at dodging them when they seem present...

I have been debating incorporating: test prop, dbol, deca, masteron, growth, or EQ, perhaps with some kind of oral, but not expecting to stack anything really. And not all at once, of course! I read up on the "women and drugs" sticky and agree with the dosages and info I saw, was very helpful. I am more focused on mass than anything else right now, a small increase in bf% due to bulking isn't a concern as cardio can help with that.

So, what I'm really curious to hear is y'all's experiences with some of the more "aggressive" AAS, if you have taken them. As I'm sure most of you are aware, discussing drugs in the female bodybuilding is so hush-hush, it's really almost impossible to get any insight. At least it has been for me, anyway.

I also just realized how long this is, so for whoever takes the time to read this ENTIRE thing and respond, know I appreciate you.

Thanks again and hope to hear back soon!

IFBB Pro & Senior Forum Administrator tammyp's Avatar

what is your goal here? to be big to just be big or compete in bodybuilding? I will tell you that most of those you mentioned will get you some sides that you wont like or cant reverse. imo I would stick w a little primo no more than 100 mg a week and var. you can make nice gains on that
    APS HI TECH PHARMACEUTICALS ATHLETE
    Hersuppz.com code TAMMY
    www.team-tammyfitness.com
    pushpullgrind.com code TEAM TAMMY

RX MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by tammyp View Post
    what is your goal here? to be big to just be big or compete in bodybuilding? I will tell you that most of those you mentioned will get you some sides that you wont like or cant reverse. imo I would stick w a little primo no more than 100 mg a week and var. you can make nice gains on that

I love the sport, but competing is not for me. It would really just be out of my own personal desire to keep growing and changing.

Although I enjoyed taking primo the first time I cycled it because it kept some good mass on me when I was dieting, the second time around was not as exceptional as the first, and was much more expensive. I was running 100mg a week and didn't notice too much of a difference in my size, and my diet and training routine were solid, actually had a lifting partner at the time (I train alone now). And at $250 for a 10mL vial, I would rather branch out and try something different for that amount of money. Especially because anavar and primobolan are counterfeited a lot, and the only sources I do have are not people I am necessarily BFFs with, and have no way of contacting their clientele to ask them if their drugs are up to snuff.

What I've been generally made to understand is that a lot of the female bodybuilders who retain their femininity (ie. Cindy Phillips circa '07, Hayley McNeff, etc) take HGH, also wondering if there is any truth behind that? I've never tried it and am curious to the whole process of how it works, what the deal with IUs is, etc. Also would like to add I'm not trying to emulate anyone else's physique by taking the drugs they take, just seeking some more info.

Thanks for replying!

If you want to try other things, I'd stick w/ NPP, Test Prop or EQ. ZERO reason to play w/ any test esters longer than Prop and double zero reason to fuck around w/ deca. Also note that continued cycles of these produces cumulative sides over time so you will find the more you play around w/ the aggressive compounds, the more you're going to retain those sides.

You will find dosing information and anything else I would add in the Women & Drugs article - about all of these as well as hGH. Understand that GH is NOT a steroid and is much more about recovery than muscle growth.
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne