Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 115
  1. #1
    RisingMuscle.com
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    619
    Rep Power
    2147572

    Default IFBB Pro Regan Grimes

    18 years old on the left, 20 years old on the right.

    10562968_10152144383732827_7421851546103959419_n.jpg

  2. #2
    IFBB PRO carrie ann simmons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    285
    Rep Power
    1417608

    Default

    wow!

  3. #3
    RisingMuscle.com
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    619
    Rep Power
    2147572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CHILDOFGOD View Post
    jacked 4real! did he win his class and the overall n that show?
    http://www.rxmuscle.com/articles/ris...an-grimes.html

  4. #4
    OLYMPIAN data4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Delaware, Ohio
    Posts
    5,830
    Rep Power
    2147787

    Default

    I saw this early today. Talk about a hyper responder to EVERYTHING. In any sense, that is insane.
    A Passionate and Dynamic Approach to Physique Enhancement
    Strength and Nutrition/Contest Prep Coach
    -serious inquiries: [email protected]

  5. #5
    RisingMuscle.com
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    619
    Rep Power
    2147572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by data4 View Post
    I saw this early today. Talk about a hyper responder to EVERYTHING. In any sense, that is insane.
    I know, it must be one of the best genetics out there - and he's only 21 years of age. Talk about a superb gene pool.

    Upon this, a succesfull business owner, and a very humble guy too.

  6. #6
    OLYMPIAN Darkseid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lawrence, Massachusetts.
    Posts
    1,177
    Rep Power
    1057596

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anders J Eskilsson View Post
    I know, it must be one of the best genetics out there - and he's only 21 years of age. Talk about a superb gene pool.

    Upon this, a succesfull business owner, and a very humble guy too.

    People can be amazed of how much you can progress in 1 or 2 years of proper training, nutrition and supplementation.

    This example is not because this kid has superior genetics but for what I described.
    S.M.A.R.T. TRAINING CERTIFIED, SPORT NUTRITIONIST CERTIFIED, System Engineer,CISCO CCNP Data Center, CCNA Data Center, CCNA Routing & Switching, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CCNA Wireless, CCDA and CCENT Certified. COMPTIA A+ and NETWORK+ Certified.

  7. #7
    RisingMuscle.com
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    619
    Rep Power
    2147572

    Default

    Buddy, you can take whatever you want to. Neither you or me will achive a physique like his anyway. His respons to supplements and training is top notch.

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkseid View Post
    People can be amazed of how much you can progress in 1 or 2 years of proper training, nutrition and supplementation.

    This example is not because this kid has superior genetics but for what I described.

  8. #8
    OLYMPIAN Darkseid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lawrence, Massachusetts.
    Posts
    1,177
    Rep Power
    1057596

    Default

    Man, I been a gym rat for such a long time and seen transformation just in months before a big National level event. The competitive level of those gyms prepping people for National competitions can amaze ONLY people that never been in bodybuilding competition as a competitor or an internet bodybuilder. You see people taking what they have to plus the aforementioned factors and boom you have transformations that you sometimes get amaze about it. There are many examples like the kid you posted that NEVER get into the eyes of the online community, because they don't have the exposure to online resources.
    If that kid is your friend you stand by him by your friendship but be more objective to assure that nobody else can get there...
    S.M.A.R.T. TRAINING CERTIFIED, SPORT NUTRITIONIST CERTIFIED, System Engineer,CISCO CCNP Data Center, CCNA Data Center, CCNA Routing & Switching, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CCNA Wireless, CCDA and CCENT Certified. COMPTIA A+ and NETWORK+ Certified.

  9. #9
    OLYMPIAN Johnny Bravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Vikington, Scandinavia
    Posts
    824
    Rep Power
    376939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkseid View Post
    People can be amazed of how much you can progress in 1 or 2 years of proper training, nutrition and supplementation.

    This example is not because this kid has superior genetics but for what I described.
    I do not agree with you at all.
    I've known and seen plenty of guys with more dedication than most genetically gifted pros, that ate, trained and took all the supplements in the world (basically lived and breathed BB) and yet they had no where near the progression you see Regan Grimes has had. So yeah genetics is alpha and omega.
    Last edited by Johnny Bravo; 07-24-2014 at 02:10 PM.
    I like women with curves: Sweep, abs and pec/delt tie-in.

  10. #10
    RisingMuscle.com
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    619
    Rep Power
    2147572

    Default

    Internet bodybuilder?

    At Regan’s latest competition he took 1st place in junior bodybuilding plus 1st in men's bodybuilding in the heavyweight class and the 1st place men's overall at the Luchka/OBrien Classic bodybuilding and fitness show in Mississauga, Ontario.

    This kid is probably canadas own version of Cody Montgomery!
    Read this interview:


    http://www.rxmuscle.com/articles/ris...an-grimes.html

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkseid View Post
    Man, I been a gym rat for such a long time and seen transformation just in months before a big National level event. The competitive level of those gyms prepping people for National competitions can amaze ONLY people that never been in bodybuilding competition as a competitor or an internet bodybuilder. You see people taking what they have to plus the aforementioned factors and boom you have transformations that you sometimes get amaze about it. There are many examples like the kid you posted that NEVER get into the eyes of the online community, because they don't have the exposure to online resources.
    If that kid is your friend you stand by him by your friendship but be more objective to assure that nobody else can get there...
    Last edited by Anders JP Eskilsson; 07-24-2014 at 03:59 PM.

  11. #11
    RisingMuscle.com
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    619
    Rep Power
    2147572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CHILDOFGOD View Post
    that was a neat read, thx
    Glad you liked it!

  12. #12
    Managing Dir., Rx Muscle Forums Curt James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Big Jeff's Family Restaurant, 815 Fremont Ave, South Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    49,574
    Rep Power
    2149261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkseid View Post
    (snip) can amaze ONLY people that never been in bodybuilding competition as a competitor or an internet bodybuilder. (snip)
    Uh, you may want to reassess that comment...

    Quote Originally Posted by carrie ann simmons View Post
    wow!
    Quote Originally Posted by data4 View Post
    I saw this early today. Talk about a hyper responder to EVERYTHING. In any sense, that is insane.
    If those two are impressed then I'm satisfied that Grimes is the real deal.

    And, Jesus, just looking at him makes me angry. lol

    First fifteen seconds...

    Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Join Rx Muscle on Facebook!

    Contact [email protected] to be interviewed or to advertise!

  13. #13
    OLYMPIAN
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,078
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Bravo View Post
    I do not agree with you at all.
    I've known and seen plenty of guys with more dedication than most genetically gifted pros, that ate, trained and took all the supplements in the world (basically lived and breathed BB) and yet they had no where near the progression you see Regan Grimes has had. So yeah genetics is alpha and omega.

    I don't know many people who literally started out using steroids as a newb. That changes everything.


    Yes, I agree you would see many changes like that and more if it were even normal for the average guy to start training AND using steroids within the first two years of training.

  14. #14
    OLYMPIAN
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,078
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Let me say I also don't applaud that action because someone like that doesn't know anything about how their body resonds naturally.

    It makes it way easier to become that guy who is only big when using.
    Last edited by Professor X; 07-24-2014 at 04:38 PM.

  15. #15
    Managing Dir., Rx Muscle Forums Curt James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Big Jeff's Family Restaurant, 815 Fremont Ave, South Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    49,574
    Rep Power
    2149261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor X View Post
    Let me say I also don't applaud that action because someone like that doesn't know anything about how their body resonds naturally.

    It makes it way easier to become that guy who is only big when using.
    What action?

    Is it the best to always assume the worst in people? Not that you are, but I'm not taking credit from Grimes by assuming he's all drugs. I'm going to assume that he knows what he's doing in the gym and at the dinner table. Supplementation? Okay, but I don't know what or if he's doing any of that. One can assume, sure, but you don't know -- or I damn sure don't know -- how much, what, or anything else along those lines.

    Kudos to Grimes on his transformation.
    Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Join Rx Muscle on Facebook!

    Contact [email protected] to be interviewed or to advertise!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •