Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 45
  1. #1
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    619
    Rep Power
    2147551

    Default Picture: Regan Grimes two year transformation

    18 years old on the left, 20 years old on the right.

    10562968_10152144383732827_7421851546103959419_n.jpg

  2. #2
    IFBB PRO carrie ann simmons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    288
    Rep Power
    1415439

    Default

    wow!

  3. #3
    TEAM ITHXU CHILDOFGOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    MIAMI, FL
    Posts
    4,239
    Rep Power
    2147711

    Default

    jacked 4real! did he win his class and the overall n that show?

  4. #4
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    619
    Rep Power
    2147551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CHILDOFGOD View Post
    jacked 4real! did he win his class and the overall n that show?
    http://www.rxmuscle.com/articles/ris...an-grimes.html

  5. #5
    OLYMPIAN data4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Delaware, Ohio
    Posts
    5,831
    Rep Power
    2147766

    Default

    I saw this early today. Talk about a hyper responder to EVERYTHING. In any sense, that is insane.
    A Passionate and Dynamic Approach to Physique Enhancement
    Strength and Nutrition/Contest Prep Coach
    -serious inquiries: [email protected]

  6. #6
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    619
    Rep Power
    2147551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by data4 View Post
    I saw this early today. Talk about a hyper responder to EVERYTHING. In any sense, that is insane.
    I know, it must be one of the best genetics out there - and he's only 21 years of age. Talk about a superb gene pool.

    Upon this, a succesfull business owner, and a very humble guy too.

  7. #7
    OLYMPIAN Darkseid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lawrence, Massachusetts.
    Posts
    1,182
    Rep Power
    1055427

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anders J Eskilsson View Post
    I know, it must be one of the best genetics out there - and he's only 21 years of age. Talk about a superb gene pool.

    Upon this, a succesfull business owner, and a very humble guy too.

    People can be amazed of how much you can progress in 1 or 2 years of proper training, nutrition and supplementation.

    This example is not because this kid has superior genetics but for what I described.
    S.M.A.R.T. TRAINING CERTIFIED, SPORT NUTRITIONIST CERTIFIED, System Engineer,CISCO CCNP Data Center, CCNA Data Center, CCNA Routing & Switching, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CCNA Wireless, CCDA and CCENT Certified. COMPTIA A+ and NETWORK+ Certified.

  8. #8
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    619
    Rep Power
    2147551

    Default

    Buddy, you can take whatever you want to. Neither you or me will achive a physique like his anyway. His respons to supplements and training is top notch.

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkseid View Post
    People can be amazed of how much you can progress in 1 or 2 years of proper training, nutrition and supplementation.

    This example is not because this kid has superior genetics but for what I described.

  9. #9
    OLYMPIAN Darkseid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lawrence, Massachusetts.
    Posts
    1,182
    Rep Power
    1055427

    Default

    Man, I been a gym rat for such a long time and seen transformation just in months before a big National level event. The competitive level of those gyms prepping people for National competitions can amaze ONLY people that never been in bodybuilding competition as a competitor or an internet bodybuilder. You see people taking what they have to plus the aforementioned factors and boom you have transformations that you sometimes get amaze about it. There are many examples like the kid you posted that NEVER get into the eyes of the online community, because they don't have the exposure to online resources.
    If that kid is your friend you stand by him by your friendship but be more objective to assure that nobody else can get there...
    S.M.A.R.T. TRAINING CERTIFIED, SPORT NUTRITIONIST CERTIFIED, System Engineer,CISCO CCNP Data Center, CCNA Data Center, CCNA Routing & Switching, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CCNA Wireless, CCDA and CCENT Certified. COMPTIA A+ and NETWORK+ Certified.

  10. #10
    OLYMPIAN Johnny Bravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Vikington, Scandinavia
    Posts
    828
    Rep Power
    376919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkseid View Post
    People can be amazed of how much you can progress in 1 or 2 years of proper training, nutrition and supplementation.

    This example is not because this kid has superior genetics but for what I described.
    I do not agree with you at all.
    I've known and seen plenty of guys with more dedication than most genetically gifted pros, that ate, trained and took all the supplements in the world (basically lived and breathed BB) and yet they had no where near the progression you see Regan Grimes has had. So yeah genetics is alpha and omega.
    Last edited by Johnny Bravo; 07-24-2014 at 02:10 PM.
    I like women with curves: Sweep, abs and pec/delt tie-in.

  11. #11
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    619
    Rep Power
    2147551

    Default

    Internet bodybuilder?

    At Regan’s latest competition he took 1st place in junior bodybuilding plus 1st in men's bodybuilding in the heavyweight class and the 1st place men's overall at the Luchka/OBrien Classic bodybuilding and fitness show in Mississauga, Ontario.

    This kid is probably canadas own version of Cody Montgomery!
    Read this interview:


    http://www.rxmuscle.com/articles/ris...an-grimes.html

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkseid View Post
    Man, I been a gym rat for such a long time and seen transformation just in months before a big National level event. The competitive level of those gyms prepping people for National competitions can amaze ONLY people that never been in bodybuilding competition as a competitor or an internet bodybuilder. You see people taking what they have to plus the aforementioned factors and boom you have transformations that you sometimes get amaze about it. There are many examples like the kid you posted that NEVER get into the eyes of the online community, because they don't have the exposure to online resources.
    If that kid is your friend you stand by him by your friendship but be more objective to assure that nobody else can get there...
    Last edited by Anders JP Eskilsson; 07-24-2014 at 03:59 PM.

  12. #12
    TEAM ITHXU CHILDOFGOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    MIAMI, FL
    Posts
    4,239
    Rep Power
    2147711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anders j eskilsson View Post
    that was a neat read, thx

  13. #13
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    619
    Rep Power
    2147551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CHILDOFGOD View Post
    that was a neat read, thx
    Glad you liked it!

  14. #14
    Managing Dir., Rx Muscle Forums Curt James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Big Jeff's Family Restaurant, 815 Fremont Ave, South Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    49,156
    Rep Power
    2149227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkseid View Post
    (snip) can amaze ONLY people that never been in bodybuilding competition as a competitor or an internet bodybuilder. (snip)
    Uh, you may want to reassess that comment...

    Quote Originally Posted by carrie ann simmons View Post
    wow!
    Quote Originally Posted by data4 View Post
    I saw this early today. Talk about a hyper responder to EVERYTHING. In any sense, that is insane.
    If those two are impressed then I'm satisfied that Grimes is the real deal.

    And, Jesus, just looking at him makes me angry. lol

    First fifteen seconds...

    Discount code Curt15 for 15% off @ IronMagLabs.com!

    MuscleGelz.com

    Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Join Rx Muscle on Facebook!

    Contact [email protected] to be interviewed or to advertise!

  15. #15
    OLYMPIAN
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,107
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Bravo View Post
    I do not agree with you at all.
    I've known and seen plenty of guys with more dedication than most genetically gifted pros, that ate, trained and took all the supplements in the world (basically lived and breathed BB) and yet they had no where near the progression you see Regan Grimes has had. So yeah genetics is alpha and omega.

    I don't know many people who literally started out using steroids as a newb. That changes everything.


    Yes, I agree you would see many changes like that and more if it were even normal for the average guy to start training AND using steroids within the first two years of training.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •