REVIEW OF RX MUSCLE 2014 OLYMPIA PLAY BY PLAY.

I have to call Palumbo and the RX MUSCLE production staff out on the Play by Play show of the 2014 Olympia. I don't say this to be an ass or over critical. The host and everyone on the panel is great. They have great discussion and it's a lot of fun to hear them address bodybuilding, the Olympia and all else, if you can handle hearing it.
The sound is HORRIBLE. You guys have been doing this for awhile now, you can make a much better presentation than what was heard last night. The audio is riding so high it distorts and makes it difficult to listen to. For crissakes you can afford four lavaliere mics, wire up each panelist and hire a professional sound mixer to set each person's levels. This is not rocket science. All this passing mice back and forth is silly. Someone starts to speak but what they start to say is cut off because they don't have a mic in front of them. This gets worse as we get deeper into the show because everyone gets lazy and tired, so the mic is not even pointed to the one who is speaking. Ruth and Lonnie at the end were just talking, you couldn't hear what they were saying because they were not mic'd up, the mic holders were tired well into the night and stopped shifting the mic to the speaker. Chris has to be told to hold the mic up cause we can't hear him, he gets tired of holding the damn mic. We love hearing what they have to say but can't.
Palumbo talks loud, Chis speaks in a normal tone, Ruth is generally quiet, with the mic levels set up to the lowest speaker if anyone's voice volume goes up the audio is overdriven, into the red and distorted. I have to walk away to get some relief.
Just get some lavaliere mics and hire a sound person to sit and monitor the levels for the whole production. You can afford it, the whole experience will be a hell of a lot better and we, as the audience can hear everyone speaking.
You have the best commentators, I think the best commentators warrant a professional audio production that matches their commentary.
Step up the game time.
FWIW

M