Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

That would be GAINS
    Last edited by Loni Pfeil; 12-17-2014 at 11:32 PM.

image.jpg COMING SOON TO RXGIRL ARTICLES!! I will be giving you all an inside look at what really goes on inside the Fitness Coaching industry. It's not all good and positive even though there are GREAT COACHES out there. Choosing a coach should be a very serious decision. 👍

Default how you can go from show ready to un-show ready in 24 hours.

Attachment 176801 image.jpgIn this post first of all I would like to state that I am not blaming anyone and that I would just like to share my experince to help others. What you are looking at in the two pictures on the left was my best conditioning yet... Not my full potential but MY BEST YET! On the right is a stage shot where if you look closely you can see the look of pure exhaustion and embarrassment but I tried to smile anyways. You can also see my extended stomach and loss of lines and conditioing. BY FAR THE WORST COMPETITION EXPERINCE OF MY LIFE and worse placing ever.

I actually had a dream about posting this so I feel it is the right thing to do and can help a lot of people. I want to show everyone what stress and changes in nutrition can do to your body when stress causes your digestive track to be even more sensitive then it already is when you are competition lean. This particular competition I had the worst stress and I don't personally feel that my body adjusted to eating some foods that I hadn't eaten in months. image.jpg This picture you can clearly see the look on my face and how my stomach kept expanding THE WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD TO work so hard and then literally watch every ounce of your conditioning fade before prejudging. image.jpg image.jpg By the last picture was taken literally every ounce of comditioing was gone....

Now, I had amazing coaches that changed my life. They got me healthy again after being almost destroyed from another coach... They re-shaped my entire physique and got me into the best shape I have been it in yet! I will be forever greatful for them and I have learned so much about competing and about MYSELF! I wanted to write this to share with you all WHAT ABSOLUTLEY TO NOT DO IN THE LAST 24 HOURS BEFORE YOU STEP ON STAGE. MY physique and conditioing was all compromised because of the things that were done and this could EASILY happen to ANYONE.

THESE THINGS ARE CRUCIAL TO NOT DO:
    1. Do not stress what so ever. Make sure that whoever is with you is helping and supporting you. Before a competition (I have learned) it is a time to be a little selfish and put yourself first in the last 24 to 48 hours before show time.

2. Do not sit back stage and look at other competitors. Find somewhere to rest and keep yourself busy with other things if possible.

4. Make sure that you and your company are getting along and if not then go separate ways until after show time.

5. DO NOT PUT FOODS INTO YOUR BODY THAT YOU HAVE NOT COMSUMED IN MONTHS. You never know how your body is going to respond especially when you are competition lean and your digestive track is already very very sensitive.

6. Rest as much as possible.

7. Make sure your communication with your coach is 110% and that no one else is communications for you. This is especially if your coach can not attended your show.

In my opinion and with all of the research I have been doing a carb is not carb and a sugar is not a sugar same goes for protein and fats. The reason is, different types of macros will work differently for different people. In my opinion you need to figure out what works with your body the best BEFORE COMPETITION TIME. Then use those foods accordingly to fill out. That way there is no room for error... Competition time in the last week is time to be very precise. My advice is that while working with a coach or even if you don't have a coach is to always try different foods like different kinds of carbs, proteins, and fats then make a note of how they made you feel and possibly how they made you look. If you have a coach make sure to communicate with them how the different foods effected you. This makes it so much easier to learn your body and come show time!

The ways that stress can effect your body can be shocking also. I mean like super stress! When your cortisol levels are high it can have an effect on the way you look and even make it that much harder to digest food properly. Stress is very unhealthy period. Cortisol levels can be raised and dropped very quickly in the body but continued stress keeps cortisol levels higher and the longer they are elevated the worse your situation will be become health wise. Stress is a silent killer. So you can see why come show time YOU SHOULD ELIMINATE STRESS AT ALL COSTS! Try to elimate it as much as possible in life in general.

MY ADVICE, even if you are working with a coach don't just leave everything up to them... GET TO KNOW YOUR BODY YOURSELF. STUDY AND RESEARCH EVERYHTING. Becoming a competitive athlete who is in tune with their body is such a great thing! In the process of working with a coach you should learn a lot and grow a lot as a person. I KNOW I DID OVER THIS PAST YEAR AND A HALF THATS THE WAY IT SHOULD BE!

I am still so thankful for this journey and the fact that I even made it back to the stage. Even though it wasn't my best performance THE BEST IS STILL YET TO COME! 2015 I am so ready for you!!! Until nest time.. THANKS FOR READING FRIENDS!!

Loni
    Last edited by Loni Pfeil; 12-31-2014 at 12:23 PM.

Good info Loni. Happy New Year to you!
    "Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry" -Dr. David Banner

“Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart” - Anne Frank

Quote Originally Posted by Ibarramedia View Post
    Good info Loni. Happy New Year to you!
    Thank u and happy new year to you as well!

Default A healthly low fat easy recipe for chicken parmasean

image.jpgimage.jpg This is a quick and easy bake recipe!

You will need 1-2 large chicken breast. Low fat mozeralla string cheese. Shredded parmasean cheese. Low fat tomato sauce. A medium sized glass baking dish.

Pre-heat over to 400* Make sure to cut the chicken breast in half so they are thinner and bake faster. Place the chicken breast in the glass baking dish- cover chicken with sauce entirely- sprinkle parmasean cheese over the entire top. MAKE SURE THE CHICKEN IS COMPLETLY COVERED WITH THE SAUCE AND THE PARMASEAN CHEESE IS LAYERED OVER THE SAUCE. DO NOT COVER. Place in the oven to cook for 30 minutes. I checked the chicken at 30 minutes by cutting it in the center to make sure it was pretty much done. If it looks pretty much done but still a little tender, take the entire dish out of the oven and then cover with strips of the low fat mozzarella cheese. Place the entire dish back in the oven for 5-10. Keep checking and remove from the oven when the mozeralla cheese looks about 85% done.

The pasta is super easy. I just boiled a regular wheat spaghetti noodle to go underneath the chicken parmasean when served The pasta is made separelty.
    Let cool, cut, and serve! total cooking time 45 minutes. Enjoy!

image.jpg http://www.rxmuscle.com/articles/nut...-industry.html

Good-morning fit fam. This is the link to one of my new articles now up on the Rx website. It is a look inside the fitness coaching industry where I have interviewed several competiors on their experiences with a prep coach. Thanks for reading! I hope this helps shed some light on some never ending issues in the fitness industry.

Default Adrenal Heath

Are you constantly feeling ran down from your busy life style? Check out this quick article on Andrenal health ad ways to heal your body

http://www.rxmuscle.com/rx-girl-arti...your-body.html

happy TUESDAY!!

Default The truth about WHY you need to take a multi vitamin

I wanted to post this because of my personal Experience with taking a high potency and quality multi vitamin and when I BELIVE IN SOMETHING I WANT TO SHARE IT WITH THE WORLD! Helping others become healthy makes me happy! There is a huge difference as to what an actual good multi vitamin is and what it can do for your body and health as well as your fitness goals! Just picking anything up off the self will not cut it trust me. When you do find a good one like I have, it really pays to be consistent with taking it. Below is a picture of my nails with a two week growth in between pictures. Now, usually I can push my nail appointments to every 3 weeks... This how ever is no longer the case since I have been consistent with the vi-pack.
    image.jpg Over the few weeks it has not just been my nails that I have noticed a change in. Before and now after taking them again for a few weeks my skin looks more vibrant and my hair grows like crazy! But, this time around I have noticed my eyelashes! They are thicker and way stronger. I was almost about to get eyelash extentions because when I would curl them they would break off... Pretty terrible if you ask me and I hate wearing tons of make up anyways lol.

The main reasons for a multi vitamin are, they help boost your immune system and energy levels BIG TIME. Before taking the Vi-pack I actually took prenatal vitamins because they are stronger than most but, they do not even compare to these! Multi vitamins help strengthen your bones, heal wounds faster, help your eyesight among tons of other things, and THIS IS HUGE... THEY HELP IN ASSISTING YOU IN OBTAINING ENERGY FROM FOOD!! So what's proper nutrition with proper vitamin supplementation.... Think about that.

With out proper vitamin supplementation, you can feel very legthrgic, be very vulnerable to infections of all sorts and could possibly developed other health issues and complications. My belief is that nutrition and vitamins are the cure to most ailments. PROPER nutrition is the most powerful tool that we have and I wish more people understood this... I have done quite a bit of research on this subject and I hope to be designing supplementation stacks for athletes and all kinds of people to help them live and preform at their highest potential. We have to be careful with supplements though because most are garbage and just all about marketing... But, if we stick to basics and use supplementation to replace our bodies of nutrients that we can not get just through nutrition alone then we are winning!

EVERYONE needs a good quailty vitamin especially super active people and athletes, and pregnant women. we need more than the average person. If you are shopping for a good vitamin PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THE LABLE. Below I have posted a list of ingredients that are in the multi vitamin that I am currently taking. Keep in mind that these are desiged to take more than one serving The A.M. Is complete with super charged antioxidants, anti again formula, and a multi mineral and vitamin. The P.M. Pack is complete with Omega vitals, it has all the omegas that your body needs basically in a nut shell. These vitamins are chelated which means, that your body will mostly absorb them rather than waste it even though everyone metabolizes things differently and at different percentages with a vitamin like this you will get the maximum benefit! The omega vitals are distilled which means they are a more pure form of fish oils. No nasty fish taste or burbs which most fish oils have and it makes you dread taking them.

image.jpgWith vitamins I have found that you get what you pay for so go with a good one no matter the cost!! Your body will thank you.

For or questions find me on facebook Loni Pfeil. I am always taking messages and helping people out. Your health is the most important thing so, don't try to take short cuts with it😉.

Thanks for reading!!

Default Quick easy NO BAKE recipe for Protein brownie balls:)

image.jpg

image.jpg These are super easy and delicious! The perfect snack, pre workout snack, or post workout snack.

You will need the following :image.jpg I used Visalus protein here but, you can use whatever you like! 1 cup of quick oats or gluten free is fine too. I used the quick oats because they are a little finer in texture, perfect for these! Use 2 scoops of protein powder preferably low carb and low fat. 1tbsp of coconut oil. 1tbsp of natural honey to mix in and also for the topping. Use the amount of unsweetened Cocoa that you would like. I used under 1/2 cup of the unsweetened DARK CHOCOLATE Hershey's Cocoa powder. Stevia for the topping.

Mix everything together (except the stevia because the honey will make the inside sweet enough) in a medium sized bowl until the consistency is thick enough to make into 5 brownie balls. Each one should be about 2oz to 2-1/2oz. Roll them each in a little bit of extra oats just on the outside.

Place them on a dish then drizzle honey over the tops of them back and forth like shown in the picture. Then sprinkle stevia slightly over the tops. Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes then enjoy! Or keep them refrigerated until you want one.

Total calories in each: 123

Protein: 10-20 grams depending on what protein you use.

Carbs: 25 grams- this can also vary depending on the protein you use. Visalus is low carb but does contain more carbs than most lost carb proteins. I chose it because it mixes very well!

Fats: 4 grams

Default No bake protein fudge recipe

image.jpgimage.jpg Super easy NO BAKE PROTEIN FUDGE!

you will need a GOOD PROTEIN POWDER that mixes well to bake with. I always pretty MUCH use Visalus for baking because it's sweet, mixes well, and can also be turned into multiple flavors! I would suggest starting with 1 cup of a LOW CARB LOW FAT protein power, 1 cup of melted coconut oil, and 1/4 tbsp of sea salt. Mix all together in a small bowl. I made a layered fudge with chocolate on the bottom and vanilla cream for the top layer.

Starting with the bottom half, I used the directions above but, added a tablespoon of dark chocolate Cocoa powder. Then mixed everything together and poured into a small glass baking dish that is about 1 inch high. Set in the freezer for about 10 minutes.

For the top half I used the directions above once more but, minus the cocoa powder (mix this together while the bottom half is chilling). After the bottom half has chilled, take it out of the freezer and pour the mixed vanilla protein over the entire bottom making sure it covers it completely. Place the dish back into the freezer for about 30-40 mins MAKING SURE it is all complelty hard before removing it again from the freezer. Once you remove from the freezer, let it sit out for about 10-15 minutes before cutting it into squares

This is more of a PROTEIN DESSERT that does contain a little MORE HEALTHY fats but, also HIGH IN PROTEIN and low in carbohydrates👍. It beats eating real fudge any DAY with the nutritional value😉. ENJOY!💪

RX MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by Loni Pfeil View Post
    This will be my new official page to help you! I will Post/blog here on subjects to do with coaching and how to tell if you are being coached properly, how to recover from metabolic issues, competing, workouts, nutrition, and just life in general. I have left my other training journal behind to be able to start this! I am super excited to connect with you all

Attachment 174428
    hello loni! Im new on this webside i just registered today ! I have a question what can i do to control my hormones ? The doctor wants me to put on birth control pills but i dont want it because i tend to gain weight and hold water very easily! Please any suggestions ??

Quote Originally Posted by Nana80 View Post
    hello loni! Im new on this webside i just registered today ! I have a question what can i do to control my hormones ? The doctor wants me to put on birth control pills but i dont want it because i tend to gain weight and hold water very easily! Please any suggestions ??
    Are you on facebook? Find me there and message me so we can chat also my website address is ️lonipfeil.wix.com/LoniMichelleFitness you can message me there as well! Look forward to helping u

Default Why eating fats in your diet is so improtant!

image.jpg It seems to me that when people want to lose weight or cut, that cutting out their dietary fats is one of the first things they turn to when actually everyone person is different. Some, especially women may need an increase in healthy dietary fats to reach their fitness goals. Or maybe even do a rotation of fats and carbs... It really just depends on what the person responds to. No need to starting cut out all of your fats! Whoever you are or your genetic make up, YOU NEEDS FATS IN YOUR DIET!

If you are trying to gain muscle, fat intake is extremely IMPROTANT. Whatever your fitness goals are, you will need the proper balance of fats, protein, and carbohydrates. Here are some of the reasons why fat intake is so IMPROTANT and to be VERY LEARY of low fat diets: Fats protect our internal organs from damage. Meaning, especially if you are a body builder or competitive athlete and you eat any kind of high protein diet that at some point consist of cutting weight. Without fats and only eating high protein and not the right amount of carbs it can damage your liver and kidneys. I know this because 3 years ago after competing my liver enzymes were slightly over 400. That's insanley High!! All because I was eating a diet like I mentioned above... THANK GOODNESS FOR LEARNING THOUGH!

Dietary fats play a huge role in our brain function, without fats our brain would not be the same! Things like slurred speech do happen and cognitive problems. Fat help us absorb other nutrients into bodies like vitamins A, D, E, and K. If a vitamin says on the label to take with a food, PLEASE DO. It says that in hope that you will be eating dietary fats that meal to help your body absorb the vitamin. Fats carry fat-soluble nutrients to our bodies. Fats for women especially play A HUGE ROLE IN HORMONE FUNCTION. They also regulate blood-glucose levels and insulin response. Healthy fats are also great for our skin and help protect against heart disease. It raises HDL (good cholesterol) and contributes to the health of our eyes, nails, and hair as well.

The list goes on but, clearly you can see why fat intake especially if you are competing is IMPROTANT! Whatever your fitness goals are, it's completly necessary to have them in your diet. Train hard and eat smart. Take care of your body it will thank you!

Happy THURSDAY !

Loni Michelle ❤️

Facebook- Loni pfeil. Instagram- Loni Pfeil/Loni Michelle Twitter @Loni Pfeil

I just want to add that my issue was a due to listening to a prep coach and not doing my own research. I learned the hard way so now I am helping all of you stay safe

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123