View Poll Results: A Pit replacement?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, bring back the pit or Misc or Black Hole or whatever, but BRING IT!

22 91.67%
  • No, that's unnecessary. Who needs more crap negativity?

2 8.33%
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    IFBB PRO, Bros V Pros X Champion The Prodigy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Triple-H_2005 View Post
    Okay, peckerhead... I'm not short, I'm so much better looking than you (above AND below the neck) that it's like comparing Dennis Wolf to MeatLoaf, I have a better job, better looking girl and can bury your fat ass in the gym.

Soooo...I'm wondering what your untalented, insecure personage will target with me?
    Quote Originally Posted by swingslammer View Post
    So far several votes for Curt for President......mine included.

No votes for either Gail or Dookie?

Oh my God, who would have EVER thought Curt would be one of the Cool kids?

And your vote counts right?????? All of a sudden Dave is going to put Curt James in charge...lol.....did hell freeze over?

Quote Originally Posted by guruhonza View Post
    Why? Did you listen to his show after Aaron was fired? Mel Chancey is the biggest douchebag ever associated with RXMuscle
    I have to agree.

Muscle In The Morning

Quote Originally Posted by mackdaddy567 View Post
    I have to agree.
    Mel was always a good friend to me. He went out of his way to help me, when few would. Another example of the cowardice some of you exhibit. None of you would have the stones to say any of this to Mel's face. Trolling is the bane of the internet; it's the one element that ruins it for a lot of people. A lot of my friends that are IFBB Pro's will not come on here - for the simple reason you guys do to them, what you've done to me - attack parents, gf's, some of you have even made gross remarks about the Pro's teenage daughters. W/ a lack of real moderation on here, they simply don't log on.

Stop tearing people down in here. Let's talk bodybuilding, supplements, radio/tv shows, messed up news. Why is there always some kind of drama on here?
    Last edited by MITM; 12-09-2014 at 09:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianDuque View Post
    Stop tearing people down in here.
    Oh, the irony of this statement.

GYM RAT

I really hate to be a dick here, but at this dire point, wouldn't it be best to supply bb fans with what they want rather than what you want (or are passionate about)?

Honest question.

Original video content is cool and all, but I honestly do not think bb fans are at the point in their buying cycle to primarily flock towards video content versus giving them the information they need. You could rebuild your base, and then sprinkle in original content as a value add.

Here's the cool part: Providing the information they want, whether it be about drugs, supps, or training, requires very little in the way of production costs.

Dave, you were once well known as an expert. While this stance has faded a bit, you could easily re-brand yourself as such to help out the efforts.

I'm trying to be helpful; no negative. Tall order, I know...

Muscle In The Morning

Quote Originally Posted by Mac View Post
    Oh, the irony of this statement.
    It's the truth Mac. If you attack me - I'll attack back; I'm not Gandhi. But if you made a commitment to respect me, I'd give one in kind. I'd do it right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandwich View Post

Dave, you were once well known as an expert. While this stance has faded a bit, you could easily re-brand yourself as such to help out the efforts.
    I know you mean well, but realize that that statement is pretty offensive & inaccurate. Dave continues to be a well know expert - have you seen his client list? Have you seen who's on the cover of Muscle & Fitness this month? Dave knows what he's doing. D
    Last edited by MITM; 12-09-2014 at 09:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Prodigy View Post
    And your vote counts right?????? All of a sudden Dave is going to put Curt James in charge...lol.....did hell freeze over?
    Gail I think most people think your doing a good job and the content you put is good most people's issues are with Christian also where is this hostility your giving Curt coming from ???

Oh look...Curt called his old "friends" to back him up on the playground from getting beaten up...lol....
    Boy, talk about being late to the party. My issues with Duque are independent of anything else going on at RX. I am many things, but one of Curt's "protectors" I am not. Ask him, I've given him just as much shit as I have anyone (with the exception of CD, but being the bag of turd that CD is, the discrepancy is justified).

The real question is why you are defending that no-talent piece of race-baiting fatass?

Quote Originally Posted by swingslammer View Post
    Dave, how long until you get rid of Christian Duque? .
    Dave has already said that it isn't going to happen. Dave says he "has passion and people have a right to be heard".

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianDuque View Post

Stop tearing people down in here. Let's talk bodybuilding, supplements, radio/tv shows, messed up news. Why is there always some kind of drama on here?
    Because you don't WRITE about bodybuilding, supplements or anything else without making it intentionally inflammatory.
    I understand that you don't know anything about actually getting into shape, so when you "write", you're a one trick pony, but since you asked...that's why.

IFBB PRO, Bros V Pros X Champion The Prodigy's Avatar

Okay, peckerhead... I'm not short, I'm so much better looking than you (above AND below the neck) that it's like comparing Dennis Wolf to MeatLoaf, I have a better job, better looking girl and can bury your fat ass in the gym.

Soooo...I'm wondering what your untalented, insecure personage will target with me?
    Quote Originally Posted by gilbrt View Post
    Gail I think most people think your doing a good job and the content you put is good most people's issues are with Christian also where is this hostility your giving Curt coming from ???

Thank you for your support.

I am tired of holding back regarding Curt...been for years.....now that he is not on RX's payroll....I can speak the truth. He had pre-conceived notions about me since day 1 due to whatever drama Sally was spewing in his ear (her opinions)....never even gave me a chance.....from day 1!

Curt=snake in the grass..masked with a smile......

He TRASHED me and took Anders side NO MATTER what the situation was...when 200% of the time he NEVER knew the WHOLE story (cause it was kept internal)......until he saw Ander's TRUE colors and then all of a sudden...it was "let's be friends and work together".

I forgive....but I NEVER forget!!!! Once I see someone's true colors.....lights out...game over....

Thank you for your support.

I am tired of holding back regarding Curt...been for years.....now that he is not on RX's payroll....I can speak the truth. He had pre-conceived notions about me since day 1 due to whatever drama Sally was spewing in his ear (her opinions)....never even gave me a chance.....from day 1!

Curt=snake in the grass..masked with a smile......

He TRASHED me and took Anders side NO MATTER what the situation was...when 200% of the time he NEVER knew the WHOLE story (cause it was kept internal)......until he saw Ander's TRUE colors and then all of a sudden...it was "let's be friends and work together".

I forgive....but I NEVER forget!!!! Once I see someone's true colors.....lights out...game over....
    Ok fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by huge285 View Post
    I created "contest coverage" and proved that we can do it better than anyone else. No one's opinions are more respected by the fans and competitors than Chris Aceto and mine. I also created a way to do LIVE STREAMING of contests cheap and affordable (yet still super HD high quality). And with the exception of a few open minded enlightened promoters out there, most of the people running things made my life very hard and prevented me from doing the kind of coverage that would have revolutionized the way the bodybuilding world is covered. I wanted to set up networks of teams to livestream all the IFBB Pro shows and top NPC National shows (kinda like the way the NFL is run today). Had I gotten cooperation (rather than resistance), we could have sold advertising to all the top supplement companies to cover the cost and YOU the fans could have been able to watch every show from around the world. Look, I'm not bitter or frustrated. I feel sorry for our industry that it prefers to hold back progress. I'm done doing contest coverage (aside from the few contest promoters who will continue to pay our expenses and bring us in). I have new and more interesting areas to explore. RX MUSCLE will continue nurturing its original TV programming and growing the lineup of stuff to watch. That's where my interest lies now. Creating new and original content is way more interesting to me than sitting at a contest (18 hours a day) watching bikini and mens physique model turns every single FRIDAY and SATURDAY of my life.
    Most of us followed you here from MD and I personally look forward to what unfolds in 2015 for RXMUSCLE.

Muscle In The Morning

Boy, talk about being late to the party. My issues with Duque are independent of anything else going on at RX. I am many things, but one of Curt's "protectors" I am not. Ask him, I've given him just as much shit as I have anyone (with the exception of CD, but being the bag of turd that CD is, the discrepancy is justified).

The real question is why you are defending that no-talent piece of race-baiting fatass?

Dave has already said that it isn't going to happen. Dave says he "has passion and people have a right to be heard".

Because you don't WRITE about bodybuilding, supplements or anything else without making it intentionally inflammatory.
    I understand that you don't know anything about actually getting into shape, so when you "write", you're a one trick pony, but since you asked...that's why.
    i respect you, Despite your many hurtful, personal attacks. Latinos are good people; just try to be more conscientious. I'd say 90% of my articles have been bidybuilding related. Ty
    Last edited by MITM; 12-09-2014 at 10:55 PM.

Managing Dir., Rx Muscle Forums Curt James's Avatar
    Big Jeff's Family Restaurant, 815 Fremont Ave, South Pasadena, CA

Quote Originally Posted by SallyAnne View Post
    Curt, you're the bestest.
    <3

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Hildebrand View Post
    Aaron Singerman and I were talking about this subject last night. We agreed that this whole thing makes neither of us happy or smug, but it makes us sad. Something we worked hard to develop with fine talent here over the past 4 or 5 years is seemingly sinking. Neither Gail nor Christian have big enough buckets or work ethics to save it....
    Christian is a workhorse and I long gave him credit for his StrengthAddicts.com brand and encouraged him -- continue to encourage him -- to build on that. He is not, however, someone I enjoy having in the forums. His skin is way too thin.

Gail does wonders with RX Girl, tagging, posting articles, routing articles to be proofread, keeping track of aaaaalll of that plus, I'm sure (and she loves to say) a million things I'm not aware of. But her greatest talent -- in my experience -- is throwing people under the bus.

THE TRUUUUUUUUUTH HURTS!

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Hildebrand View Post
    Curt James for President!
    lol

I tell you one thing, we'd take a shot at all drugs being legalized for starters. I've seen too many students upset over family members in prison and I strongly suspect a lot of it comes down to idiotic drug charges.

But, that said, I'm voting for Palumbo/Aceto in 2016.

Managing Dir., Rx Muscle Forums Curt James's Avatar
    Big Jeff's Family Restaurant, 815 Fremont Ave, South Pasadena, CA

What everyone needs to acknowledge is that RX MUSCLE might have less advertisers right now......we might have staff and community immaturity.........

(snip) and whether they post here or not... advertise here or not......... admit they look at the site or not.......... THEY'RE ALL HERE WATCHING WHAT WE DO NEXT........and that my friends is called an "audience"....... And I have a special message for our audience: "You ain't seen nothing yet!" Keep watching!
    Looking forward to 2015!

Muscle In The Morning

Quote Originally Posted by Curt James View Post
    <3

Christian is a workhorse and I long gave him credit for his StrengthAddicts.com brand and encouraged him -- continue to encourage him -- to build on that. He is not, however, someone I enjoy having in the forums. His skin is way too thin.

Gail does wonders with RX Girl, tagging, posting articles, routing articles to be proofread, keeping track of aaaaalll of that plus, I'm sure (and she loves to say) a million things I'm not aware of. But her greatest talent -- in my experience -- is throwing people under the bus.

THE TRUUUUUUUUUTH HURTS!

lol

I tell you one thing, we'd take a shot at all drugs being legalized for starters. I've seen too many students upset over family members in prison and I strongly suspect a lot of it comes down to idiotic drug charges.

But, that said, I'm voting for Palumbo/Aceto in 2016.

Say w/e you want about me, but leave Gail alone. Please tell your Swedish bottom b*tch to do the same.
    Last edited by MITM; 12-09-2014 at 11:09 PM.

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast