Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Professor X View Post
    Attachment 176497

Here comes our next model KEN, sporting the latest style for Spring this year!!
    Excellent! Put him on a treadmill with the other resolutioners! (If I ever saw him in the squat rack there would be trouble)
    2016 RX Member of the Year & March 2015 Member of the Month
    https://www.instagram.com/sunny52kg/

https://granitesupplements.com/ideva...ate.php?id=127

Resolutioners. GTFO my way. The questions they will ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DON'T BE AVERAGE!!!

Ex Ass, now just annoying swingslammer's Avatar

Keep this thread in mind when the New Years crowd comes in!
    Gone but not forgotten, I remember you too Dookie!

One rule for New Years resolutions people in my gym :Know your role and shut your mouth.

I honestly think they don't see it as a step back. Gigantic head phones were staples of the 80's.

That damn pendulum keeps swinging and we will all end up in bell bottoms by summer.

Gigantic head phones were a staple of the 70's. In the 80's most people were using walkman type headphones.

Walkman headphoines:

70's headphones:

"Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry" -Dr. David Banner

“Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart” - Anne Frank

I honestly think they don't see it as a step back. Gigantic head phones were staples of the 80's.

That damn pendulum keeps swinging and we will all end up in bell bottoms by summer.

Bell bottoms made a comeback in the mid 90's from 93 - 97. Mostly female ravers were wearing it. The skinny jeans in style now were in style to a limited extent in some place in the world during the 80's especially the new wave crowd. It was also originally in style sometime during the early to mid 60's. Fashion is cyclical with a twist.
    "Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry" -Dr. David Banner

“Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart” - Anne Frank

those headphones by Colin Kaepernick ,they're ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by weezer View Post
    those headphones by Colin Kaepernick ,they're ridiculous.
    Lol I've got them if your thinking theseImageUploadedByTapatalk1419221743.234066.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Ibarramedia View Post

Bell bottoms made a comeback in the mid 90's from 93 - 97. Mostly female ravers were wearing it. The skinny jeans in style now were in style to a limited extent in some place in the world during the 80's especially the new wave crowd. It was also originally in style sometime during the early to mid 60's. Fashion is cyclical with a twist.
    You talking about JNCO's? LOL. Those were the bell bottoms I remembered making a comeback in the 90s
    Last edited by Todd Lincoln; 12-22-2014 at 01:53 AM.

I train at three different gyms. One is in Hong Kong and two are in China.

The gym in Hong Kong- pretty normal actually. Did see something pretty funny recently though. I saw a woman come in for what I later found out was her first session. She's a rather large Indian woman. I noticed her show up and meet with her trainer. She had walked passed me and I noticed she was wearing a ton of makeup. I happened to walk by her again after I had finished training and she had worked up such a nasty sweat that her makeup had run down her face...all over her chest, her shirt...everything. She sort of looked like the Heath Ledger as the Joker.

China (gym #1)- this place is an absolute shit hole. It cost me the equivalent of about 200 dollars for 15 months. Only joined because it's the only gym I could find with dumbells over 100 lbs. Weirdest things I have seen at this place:

- women attempting to train in high heels, skirts, makeup...the whole shibang
    - once saw one of the trainers at the gym attempt to squat 3 plates. he took about 3 steps backwards and then actually fell backwards, dropped the loaded barbell and then smacked his head on the bar.
    - there's a little Chinese guy that's probably 120lbs soaking wet that i see in the gym every once in a while. He screams at the top of his lungs during every single set of every single exercise her performs. no one seems to mind...

China (gym#2)- this gym is actually really nice. cost me about 1,200 dollars for 12 months. The good thing about this place is that it's quiet (probably because it's on the expensive side). The funniest thing I see in this gym (and I see it every day) is the way some of these guys are trying to figure out what to do with some of the equipment. Some of the wild movements I've seen these guys doing on the cables were impossible not to laugh out loud at. Then of course...you have the Chinese women that show up, literally like they are on their way out to a club. Again- everything from heels to super short skirt.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterCas View Post

The gym in Hong Kong- pretty normal actually. Did see something pretty funny recently though. I saw a woman come in for what I later found out was her first session. She's a rather large Indian woman. I noticed her show up and meet with her trainer. She had walked passed me and I noticed she was wearing a ton of makeup. I happened to walk by her again after I had finished training and she had worked up such a nasty sweat that her makeup had run down her face...all over her chest, her shirt...everything. She sort of looked like the Heath Ledger as the Joker.

China (gym #1)- this place is an absolute shit hole. It cost me the equivalent of about 200 dollars for 15 months. Only joined because it's the only gym I could find with dumbells over 100 lbs. Weirdest things I have seen at this place:

- once saw one of the trainers at the gym attempt to squat 3 plates. he took about 3 steps backwards and then actually fell backwards, dropped the loaded barbell and then smacked his head on the bar.
    - there's a little Chinese guy that's probably 120lbs soaking wet that i see in the gym every once in a while. He screams at the top of his lungs during every single set of every single exercise her performs. no one seems to mind...

China (gym#2)- this gym is actually really nice. cost me about 1,200 dollars for 12 months. The good thing about this place is that it's quiet (probably because it's on the expensive side). The funniest thing I see in this gym (and I see it every day) is the way some of these guys are trying to figure out what to do with some of the equipment. Some of the wild movements I've seen these guys doing on the cables were impossible not to laugh out loud at. Then of course...you have the Chinese women that show up, literally like they are on their way out to a club. Again- everything from heels to super short skirt.
    That would be hilarious to see in person. If you can shoot some cell phone of the guy screaming and post it up. Just really sounds like a hilarious and bizarre scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Lincoln View Post
    That would be hilarious to see in person. If you can shoot some cell phone of the guy screaming and post it up. Just really sounds like a hilarious and bizarre scene.
    For sure. Next time I see this clown I will snap a pic or maybe try to take a short video. The thing I always find amazing is that no one else even bats an eye. Like it's totally normal.

Oh...one thing I forgot to add on my original post- i often see people smoking in the gym (the shitty one in China...never seen it in the nicer, more expinsive one). Not really funny...but amazing that the people running the gym don't have a problem with it.

The nicer gym in China also has sort of a funny name: "Sunny Fitness"

OLYMPIAN

Quote Originally Posted by gilbrt View Post
    Lol I've got them if your thinking theseImageUploadedByTapatalk1419221743.234066.jpg
    ive got sony earphones with an apple I-pod, and its not very loud or got good bass, what are beats by dre like with apple/ or any make pal, cheers

OLYMPIAN

Quote Originally Posted by PeterCas View Post

ok pal but these women in heels are probably men, or ladyboys, is it 1 in 5 females are really lady boys out in china hong kong Bangkok that neck of the woods

Quote Originally Posted by Ironbrian82 View Post
    ok pal but these women in heels are probably men, or ladyboys, is it 1 in 5 females are really lady boys out in china hong kong Bangkok that neck of the woods
    Nope. Not ladyboys. 100% sure they are women.

If we were talking about Thailand- yes. I've been there and you really cannot tell the difference.

Hong Kong/China- not even close to the same thing. Different from Thailand in every single way. That includes having a 3rd sex (which is what they consider ladyboys in Thailand).

The reason women in China go to the gym that way is because they really do not understand that you should be wearing sneakers and athletic wear in the gym. They also don't understand that it's not ok to take a shit on the side of a busy city street. See what I'm getting at here?

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast