Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I love these FORUMS......because everyone wants to preach how they're about "freedom of speech" and the truth is that they're only about freedom of speech until someone's feelings are hurt (which happens all the time)
    Watch #askDave on RxMuscle.com. Catch previous episodes HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Sugartits Vince G. View Post
    Derek Anthony is stone cold dead in the ground and so is RX Muscle at this point since obviously no one is willing to step up. The time for games is long over.
    I don't think this comment was needed at all !!

Quote Originally Posted by gilbrt View Post
    I don't think this comment was needed at all !!

No passage of time is going to change anything. Derek threatened to have my mother killed, threatened of have Ron Harris family killed....he even threatened to molest someone's kid. He is in my opinion one of the most pitiful excuses of a human being....and despite that, I still tried to help him for years without any luck and signed his online eulogy book which well wishes to his family because there was a time that we were good friends...even after "SpitGate".

He lived life by his own rules and paid the ultimate price for it. It is what it fucking is.

Quote Originally Posted by Curt James View Post
    God, you complain and complain. Or is it simply commenting? lol

Could you describe what you would see or view as someone stepping up? Oh, wait, you pride yourself in being a troll, right? The avatar. Got it. Never mind.

I don't work for Dave and I'd seriously doubt he would even hire me to mop the floors at RX Muscle. However besides being a very popular internet troll, I do have an online business that did over 300k in revenue this year....all done with 2 computers and a cell phone so I do know about sales and actually have a proven track record of it from all the companies I've worked for including the current one I work for.

If I was an employee, I could personally wager that I could easily get back at least half of the sponsors, bring on 8 new sponsors and utilize the unused bandwidth to create new source of revenue that would bring in a ton of cash. My best asset is that I've always thought outside the box which is what you REMAINING employees still clinging onto the teets of Palumbo should be doing.

GYM RAT

I don't work for Dave and I'd seriously doubt he would even hire me to mop the floors at RX Muscle. However besides being a very popular internet troll, I do have an online business that did over 300k in revenue this year....all done with 2 computers and a cell phone so I do know about sales and actually have a proven track record of it from all the companies I've worked for including the current one I work for.
    Congrats! $300k is great for a one man e-shop. I bet you could optimize and scale that $300k into something special.

If I was an employee, I could personally wager that I could easily get back at least half of the sponsors, bring on 8 new sponsors and utilize the unused bandwidth to create new source of revenue that would bring in a ton of cash. My best asset is that I've always thought outside the box which is what you REMAINING employees still clinging onto the teets of Palumbo should be doing.
    You probably could, but how would you increase & sustain traffic back to Rx? What would be your game plan?

Managing Dir., Rx Muscle Forums Curt James's Avatar
    Big Jeff's Family Restaurant, 815 Fremont Ave, South Pasadena, CA

I don't work for Dave and I'd seriously doubt he would even hire me to mop the floors at RX Muscle. However besides being a very popular internet troll, I do have an online business that did over 300k in revenue this year....(snip)
    Let's just stop right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandwich View Post
    Congrats! $300k is great for a one man e-shop. I bet you could optimize and scale that $300k into something special.

You probably could, but how would you increase & sustain traffic back to Rx? What would be your game plan?

I would be more than happy to explain it however I've already been hired by another company as a consultant. You'll see what's in store sometime early next year....sorry charlie but I have bills to pay

Vince: I never read enough of your posts to "hate" you or even form an opinion about you. I see you do post here regularly and seem to take great joy in stirring things up. That's not something I mind, it tends to make things more interesting and believe it or not, I have been enjoying your posts.

However, the observation I do want to make is that I notice you tend to throw around how much you make, how successful you are etc. etc….Now, I'm a fairly smart guy, maybe not in science like Dave was, but I graduated 17 out of 340 and Dave was 19. Although he swears it was the other way around and here's something I do know: people who make a lot of money don't tend to throw it in other people's faces…most people who make a lot of money (or at least the smart ones) tend not to want anyone to know what they make; and making a lot of money doesn't mean your are necessarily smart or innovative …. that said I"m not saying you don't make $300k, I hope you do, frankly I don't care….

What does bother me is that you want to sit there and judge everyone. You want to throw out generalities of you would do this and you could do that but you don't want to give us any details to this great plan. Or I'd tell you, but I can't b/c another company hired me as a consultant within the 2 hours since my last post. In an earlier thread, you want to know who will step up, I'm stepping up, quit your constant bitching and complaining and please, please enlighten all of us less successful, pedestrian folk on what it takes to be great. How about you go ahead and post some of these fantabulous ideas right here on this board. I am genuinely interested in seeing what you have to say (and that goes for anyone else too who is up on their soap box doing some preaching). Dave has already taken a more active role in the forum so I know he is interested as well.

I really don't doubt that you probably have some very good ideas and could likely provide something that would help or at the very least give Dave and everyone something to think of. So let's hear it….

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    Vince: I never read enough of your posts to "hate" you or even form an opinion about you. I see you do post here regularly and seem to take great joy in stirring things up. That's not something I mind, it tends to make things more interesting and believe it or not, I have been enjoying your posts.

However, the observation I do want to make is that I notice you tend to throw around how much you make, how successful you are etc. etc….Now, I'm a fairly smart guy, maybe not in science like Dave was, but I graduated 17 out of 340 and Dave was 19. Although he swears it was the other way around and here's something I do know: people who make a lot of money don't tend to throw it in other people's faces…most people who make a lot of money (or at least the smart ones) tend not to want anyone to know what they make; and making a lot of money doesn't mean your are necessarily smart or innovative …. that said I"m not saying you don't make $300k, I hope you do, frankly I don't care….

What does bother me is that you want to sit there and judge everyone. You want to throw out generalities of you would do this and you could do that but you don't want to give us any details to this great plan. Or I'd tell you, but I can't b/c another company hired me as a consultant within the 2 hours since my last post. In an earlier thread, you want to know who will step up, I'm stepping up, quit your constant bitching and complaining and please, please enlighten all of us less successful, pedestrian folk on what it takes to be great. How about you go ahead and post some of these fantabulous ideas right here on this board. I am genuinely interested in seeing what you have to say (and that goes for anyone else too who is up on their soap box doing some preaching). Dave has already taken a more active role in the forum so I know he is interested as well.

I really don't doubt that you probably have some very good ideas and could likely provide something that would help or at the very least give Dave and everyone something to think of. So let's hear it….

Chuckle....obviously you need to do some research before making another foolish assessment of me. I don't care how long you've known Dave or growing up with him because it really doesn't mean shit. You can write all the articles you won't until you're blue in the face and it won't make any difference.

You're NOT STEPPING UP...you're stepping in a big pile of shit. If you want to understand what's going on, how about speaking with all the former employees of this place as well as the folks over at MD or Flex. You'll quickly find out why RX Muscle is the Scarlet Letter of Bodybuilding. Have a good night

Chuckle? I need to do some research?? Maybe you should heed some of your own advice. Cause the funny thing is I am friends (very good friends in fact) with some ex employees and I have talked to others. As far as MD or Flex; why would I waste my time talking to them. I could care less what anyone over there has to say about Rx. Just like I could care less what others have said about you. I prefer to come to my own conclusions. But you know what, I'm happy to listen to them and you too, because I'm one of those people that believes you can never have too much information. So go ahead and reach out or have them do so if you want to share. Maybe you thought my post above sounded insincere but it wasn't. Please enlighten me, just like I asked above.

And as far as I can tell thus far my assessment of you is dead on and your refusal to provide anything other than excuses just justifies it. Rather than answer the questions you again insist on playing the game of misdirection something you seem to have mastered.

And I know what I'm stepping into, like I said I've been around for longer than this site. Scarlet Letter? Ask me if I care? I'll wear the fucker with pride. I jumped into this b/c I missed writing (which I used to do a lot of) and this provided me some inspiration and a forum.

Now why you are here? That is something I'm still trying to figure out.

Vince: (snip) So let's hear it….
    Don't hold your breath.

(snip) You'll quickly find out why RX Muscle is the Scarlet Letter of Bodybuilding. Have a good night
    The Scarlet letter?

The Scarlet Letter is an 1850 romantic work of fiction in a historical setting, written by Nathaniel Hawthorne, and is considered to be his magnum opus. Set in 17th-century Puritan Boston, Massachusetts during the years 1642 to 1649, it tells the story of Hester Prynne, who conceives a daughter through an affair and struggles to create a new life of repentance and dignity. Throughout the book, Hawthorne explores themes of legalism, sin, and guilt.

Really? That's the analogy you want to make? lol

http://fierceandnerdy.com/book-simpl...carlett-letter

Scarlet Letter? Ask me if I care? I'll wear the fucker with pride.
    Which is exactly what Hester did.

Derek Anthony is stone cold dead in the ground and so is RX Muscle at this point since obviously no one is willing to step up. The time for games is long over.
    If it is so dead, why are you here and hundreds of others?

Not cool to compare to DA.

Chuckle? I need to do some research?? Maybe you should heed some of your own advice. Cause the funny thing is I am friends (very good friends in fact) with some ex employees and I have talked to others. As far as MD or Flex; why would I waste my time talking to them. I could care less what anyone over there has to say about Rx. Just like I could care less what others have said about you. I prefer to come to my own conclusions. But you know what, I'm happy to listen to them and you too, because I'm one of those people that believes you can never have too much information. So go ahead and reach out or have them do so if you want to share. Maybe you thought my post above sounded insincere but it wasn't. Please enlighten me, just like I asked above.

And as far as I can tell thus far my assessment of you is dead on and your refusal to provide anything other than excuses just justifies it. Rather than answer the questions you again insist on playing the game of misdirection something you seem to have mastered.

And I know what I'm stepping into, like I said I've been around for longer than this site. Scarlet Letter? Ask me if I care? I'll wear the fucker with pride. I jumped into this b/c I missed writing (which I used to do a lot of) and this provided me some inspiration and a forum.

Now why you are here? That is something I'm still trying to figure out.

Don't waste your time arguing with Vince. He knows it all and everyone else is less than he.

Vince, please show me your web site that makes you $300k year and the name of your business. An associate is a field investigator for the IRS and he is curious if you're legit.

You want to stir some shit, so does he. He likes RX Muscle.
    Last edited by Mac; 12-18-2014 at 05:52 AM.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast