Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default AMS 6 Week Prohormone Cycle

During this cycle my goal is to get leaner and more defined while maintaining muscle mass or even adding. I'll hit the weights 6 days per week with cardio being 20 minutes per day post workout. My diet will be aiming around 2500 calories per day with carbs/protein/fat looking to be in the ballpark of .35/.45/.20. I am currently 192lbs and hoping to finish somewhere around a ripped 180! I will be updating every Sunday which is my off day to review: my workouts I had done, any weight changes and increases in strength, etc... I wont include daily reviews, just highlights on important changes.

DAYS 1-15
    1-Andro Liquid ~ 4ml per day

DAYS 16-45
    1-Andro Liquid ~ 2ml per day
    Epi1Test ~ 4ml per day

ADDITIONAL SUPPS
    Gold Standard Whey
    Dymatize M.P.ACT
    iSatori BioGro
    Carnitine
    Fish Oil
    Muscle Pharm CLA
    AMS Body Mortar
    AMS Liquid Beta Alanine
    AMS Liquid Taurine
    AMS Nocturnabol
    AMS Augmentor
    AMS Joint Fixx
    AMS Super Cycle

POST CYCLE
    AMS Arom-X Liquid
    AiSports DAA Powder
    Cycle Support 2.0
    AMS ai Drops

I began my cycle on 1/4/2015 and will post each Sunday with in depth review on the important stuff. This is a 6 week cycle if all goes as planned. HUGE s/o to Advanced Muscle Science for some awesome products!!

Ex Ass, now just annoying swingslammer's Avatar

Are these products part of the newly banned stuff? Good luck.
    Gone but not forgotten, I remember you too Dookie!

Have you used prohormones before?

Focus on taking in quality calories and not so much the prohormones. Any supplement you're taking whether it be AAS or whatever, should be secondary to food. More like icing on the cake.

Not saying that you can't make progress in 6 weeks...because you certainly can but I wouldn't expect too much from prohormones. Put your time and energy into getting your diet right.

Quote Originally Posted by swingslammer View Post
    Are these products part of the newly banned stuff? Good luck.
    No they have always been the same on the market. always been legal and likely will be for quite some time - AMS formula has never changed.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterCas View Post
    Have you used prohormones before?

Focus on taking in quality calories and not so much the prohormones. Any supplement you're taking whether it be AAS or whatever, should be secondary to food. More like icing on the cake.

Not saying that you can't make progress in 6 weeks...because you certainly can but I wouldn't expect too much from prohormones. Put your time and energy into getting your diet right.
    Yes I've ran cycles in the past. Food and workout routing paired with great sleep are priority number 1! Prohormones increase protein synthesis a great deal so obviously the better my food intake - the better my gains.

Week 1 went really well. Obviously didn't see any ridiculous changes this fast but I did notice some better pumps in the gym as well as easier rep range with my usual weights. Felt a little more endurance during my workouts and just overall better lifts. My bench max is currently 285 - after my cycle or maybe sooner - I will try to max again and see what has changed. As for side effects, currently there are none and I hope to keep it that way. My weight has went up 1lb which is good because I'm hoping it is strictly lean muscle with no fat or minimal water retention. Looking to build a little muscle while leaning out a great deal on cycle, so I'd say week 1 was successful in my plan. Hope all goes well from here, stay tuned!

Week 2 has came to an end and the Epi1Test will be starting up this coming week. Starting to see some changes in my composition just a little and noticing huge changes in my stength. My mucles are beginning to look fuller and I'm definitely seeing a little more vascularity as I lose body fat and gain some lean muscle. My weight is about 189 now so I'm 3lbs lighter than I was at the start of the cycle. Weight shouldn't shred of to quickly because I am wanting to gain muscle and lose fat/water weight as I get toned up for summer. Side effects are non existent and unlike most cycles, my joints arent dry and hurting me yet. I'm thinking the joint fixx and fish oil is helping with joint lubrication and pain because I've never taken more than fish oil on previous cycles. Overall - strength is up, pumps are great, no sides, endurance is increased, focus and aggression in the gym is good, and my diet (ketogenic) is holding up really well! Cant wait to see what the next month brings, its still to early to tell what I'll see for end results.

Update for today. Did chest and to my surprise I was easily repping 90lb dumbbells on an incline for 10. Im not normally a strength guy and it's something I've never really worked for, but you gotta love it when you see noticeable gains of any sort. I'm down to 188 as of today so I've lost 1 more pound. Since the strength is staying up, I'm hoping that means I'm just losing a little fat or water.

Week 3 I finally started to see a little bit of a difference I think. My body is coming into shape a little better with some increased cardio and im starting to notice more definition in my torso especially. The lifts were great and my strength is still increasing. As I had said in my last post, incline dumbell rep weight went up and so did all my other lifts. I may not have increased weight in all areas but I at least notice myself repping easier than usual. The pumps are great, every now and then they are actually almost to big and make my arms nearly inoperable because of the pump I have! Side effects are good because there basically are none. I have noticed a few back pumps every now and then, which really suck, but I have increased my Taurine intake and have been ok in that area lately so hopefully that solved the issue. All in all - great week and so far a great stack that's doing exactly what I wanted it to!

Update - Joints are still feeling a little dry so I'm going to up the Fish Oil intake a little and try to prevent that dryness and inflammation the best I can. Other than that, lifts are great and luckily I'm not feeling any of the Andro fatigue many guys complain about. Feel energized and focused each day, my libido is not suffering at all, and the aggression in the gym is better than ever! I am extending the cycle an extra 2 weeks and doing a total of 8 weeks - followed by a 45 day pct regimen. All is going well so far, stick around and see what the next month brings!
    Last edited by WILL_I_AM; 01-29-2015 at 10:07 AM.

Great week starting off. I was hitting some heavy lifts and watching my stength continue to rise! I've been battling sore/dry joints, especially on chest days, but I've been getting through them and continuing to make some solid gains. All was well until the past 2 days where I have been considerably weaker and not worth much during my lifts. I'm not sure what was going on, but hopefully my lift today will be different, I'll be sure and update as the days go on as to whether I'm still experiencing this or not. Other than the weak lifts these past few days and the dry joints, its all been going really well. I'm at about 10% BF and and I've lost 6lbs but still look muscular and full, which means I'm dropping unwanted weight like water or fat. The fatigue and libido hasn't at all been an issue and I hope to keep seeing progression while overcoming any little road bumps along the way.

Ok so a huge delay for this weeks review. I apologize, its been a busy week. Anyway, the week has been much better than last week. My strength is back to increasing, I went through a little stage of being weak and perhaps sick but that has blown over and I'm back to making gains. Repping some seriously increased weight on my leg lifts such as leg press and squat. Feeling stronger and more focused each day in the gym and I've upped my fish oil intake considerably and am seeing a lot less pain in my joints so I think its working. I'm getting lean and more vascular, and I think this cycle is definitely helping with that. Im seeing lean muscle increase and more fullness in and out of the gym, but I'm also cutting and losing some unwanted weight. Energy is good, sides are close to none, and the gains are looking great! Definitely one of the better legal cycles I've ever done. Definitely recommend it for anyone looking to keep sides at bay while still makin them gainz!!

This was another busy week, but here's the log as promised. I've continued my dose of 4ml per day on the 1-Andro as well as 4ml per day on the Epi1Test and its been going really well. I was worried about double dosing for a two month period but since the compounds are so mild and I've seen others do the same, I figured I'd give it a shot. Crazy strength gains as of lately, my dumbbell sets on bench and curls have went up 7.5lbs for curls and about 15lbs for flat bench for my 10 reps. The difference in strength is tremendous for a DHEA cycle and the size has been noted as well. I'm hovering around 185lbs lately and looking much more defined with a little added fullness and some extra pop on my delts. The cycle has been side effect free other than my joints getting pretty bad lately, worse than usual! The feel like they are on fire through any shoulder supporting movements and I barely push through the workouts. Other than the dry joints its all been well. Hoping the Super Cycle is doing its job internally, blood pressure is regular, and I haven't experienced any shutdown or libido issues. The cycle is going better than I planned must definitely, haven't ever expected much from a metabolite, but this cycle has been slowly proving me wrong. 2 weeks left, still got some work to do!

Finished up the cycle this week, just today actually. It was an amazing cycle and I was overly impressed at my ability to lose unwanted weight, harden muscle, maintain vascularity, and even gain some nice lean muscle mass. I finished the cycle at 182lbs and about 8% body fat (unofficial measurement). The strength gains were flat out amazing and my muscular endurance was just as good. I was destroying each and every workout, going harder for longer and even lifting and repping more during those sessions. Dry joints were my only complaint and I experience those year round it seems like. If a user is looking for a mild but very effective cutting / leaning / hardening cycle, then this is it! Products are non liver toxic, non methylated, and completely legal to buy and to use in Natural NPC Competitions. AMS killed it on this particular stack and I'd recommend it to anyone. Just make sure on cycle and post cycle support is taken, because you can never be to safe! I'll update here in about two weeks and let everyone know how my PCT is holding up!

Hey all, its been a long time but I didn't want to leave everyone wondering. My PCT went terrific and I kept all but maybe a pound that I had gained while on cycle. This was the best "natty" stack I've ever ran hands down. Crazy strength, endurance and pumps - great size - and no side effects that I experienced besides mildly dry joints. I give this stack a 9.5/10. I would've like a little more size I think, but with its safety and legal formula, its tough to beat!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast