Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

All I have is prescription spironolactone can I use this say on a fri morning, and night when I cut water and saturday morning and mid day of the show?

can i continue to take salt during the day with it?

RX MEMBER

Dave,

Due to my work schedule, I have to train first thing in the morning. I have been doing so fasted, but feel this may not be optimal. What, if anything, should I be eating prior to early morning training (both off-season and pre-contest)? Thank you!!!

RX MEMBER

Hey Dave! I'm 18 and a big fan of yours!

I recently decided to get serious about bodybuilding (1.5 years lifting total) and getting as large and strong as I can be and I have put on about 20lbs in the last month. I have now noticed that my waist has gotten larger (about 2 inches) and as a bodybuilder, obviously, a larger waist isn't a good thing or something I like to see growing.
    Is this something that is expected to happen when you bulk naturally? Or is there something I need to incorporate to remedy this (i.e. stomach vacuums possibly)? Also, I do not do direct oblique work so I doubt it's a side effect of them growing.

Thank you!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789