Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by davidcua View Post
    Bob, man I really like you (and you know that. But you cannot say that salt, sugar and amino acids (bad quality ones) made a good supplement.

unless you ar

Electrolytes are not salt, they are there for hydration needs during a workout. Do people drink Gatorade cause
    it has salt? No
    citrulline line malate is a legit ingredient
    hbcd are not cheap and the best formof carbs on the market IMo as far as speed and digestion goes not to mention their product has no artificial flavor or colors. Which more
    companies should do

prime does not source their raws from frm Asia but maybe you know their QC structure and procedures better than their manufactures . Nobody is forcing you to like or buy intra MD
    Last edited by The Solution; 03-25-2015 at 08:32 PM.
    2013 & 2014 RX Member of the Year
    2014 RX Muscle September Member of the Month

I was never able to handle intra formulas until I started using John's formula...Usually I would get gastrointestinal distress/heartburn. But with Prime Intra I can sip on the stuff all through the workout and in fact achieve better performance and sustained energy.
    Another interesting aspect of John's formula is taht every time I use it i am literally starving about 2 hours later

The benefits of no artificial colors/flavoring.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky3 View Post
    I was never able to handle intra formulas until I started using John's formula...Usually I would get gastrointestinal distress/heartburn. But with Prime Intra I can sip on the stuff all through the workout and in fact achieve better performance and sustained energy.
    Another interesting aspect of John's formula is taht every time I use it i am literally starving about 2 hours later
    2013 & 2014 RX Member of the Year
    2014 RX Muscle September Member of the Month

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    The benefits of no artificial colors/flavoring.
    yes...and another little thing I have noticed. Usually with intra formulas I use a 1L water bottle. In the past, when I got home and rinsed the bottle off, the bottle will always keep a mild stain from the artificial colors contained in the product (even after brushing with soap). But with John's Intra MD, when I rinse the bottle off, it quickly turns totally clear as if I never poured nothing but water in it to begin with

^^^My obseravtion is...If those nasty stains are so hard to get off the inside of a water bottle even with soap and hard scrubbing, imagine those same artificial ingredients sticking to the walls of our intestines...yuck!

I haven't posted here in a very long time. I'd say Dave hit the nail on the head. Much respect to Evan for standing up to his convictions and morals, he easily could have gone a long and just collected a pay check but he didn't.

Having worked with him for a long time, someone questioning his work ethic is way, way off base. Evan was one of the most professional and hard working athletes we have ever worked with. You couldn't ask for a better representative of your brand.

Quote Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    I haven't posted here in a very long time. I'd say Dave hit the nail on the head. Much respect to Evan for standing up to his convictions and morals, he easily could have gone a long and just collected a pay check but he didn't.

Having worked with him for a long time, someone questioning his work ethic is way, way off base. Evan was one of the most professional and hard working athletes we have ever worked with. You couldn't ask for a better representative of your brand.
    Noone was questioning Evan's work ethics. His ideas looked good on paper but in the real world they did not seem feasible to the company

RX MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by davidcua View Post
    I came a little late for the "Ask Dave", but Dave did you considerate hiring Evan Centopani for species nutrition. IMO He would really fit well in your company, and Evan will endorse every product of Species cause he would really believe in it.
    How is that? Evan doesn't take products with artificial sweeteners, colors or flavors. I guess he could get sponsored to say how much he loves Omegalyze. While Isolyze, Fiberlyze and Carbolyze could be reformulated with natural ingredients, does anyone see Evan singing the praises of a pixie dust pre workout like Nitrolyze that contains 500 mg of creatine mono and a huge amount of agmatine (50 mg). No offense Dave, but 25 servings of this for $35 is not giving me what I need much less what I want.

HTW

Quote Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post

Good to have you here Naturalguy!!

RX MEMBER

Palumbo sorry but you are not telling the truth,but i understand,if you tell the truth your company would bankrupt! the only truth is that ALL these products are NOT NEEDED by anyone!!! the golden era of bodybuilding,the arnold era - did they need some intra-pre-post workout shakes?! pleaseee this "industry" is inveted to milk a money for young teenagers who see the magazine,see the protein add,the add is saying "with this protein your muscles will grow like a weed" and you buy it! when i saw the first magazine,there was jay cutler saying he drink protein shake ...and i bought protein shake from muscle tech...he said that for burning fat he uses l-carnitine...and what i did...- bought l-carnitine cause a guy from a muscle store told me "you just drink it and you will shed the fat like crazy" and i believed it looool ... ronnie,dorian,haney,arnold - no of them needed shakes and gurus to tell them how to train...damn this training programs from "gurus" fst123 y2k34 etc... are also NO NEED !!!

RX MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by Neymar Barca View Post
    Palumbo sorry but you are not telling the truth,but i understand,if you tell the truth your company would bankrupt! the only truth is that ALL these products are NOT NEEDED by anyone!!! the golden era of bodybuilding,the arnold era - did they need some intra-pre-post workout shakes?! pleaseee this "industry" is inveted to milk a money for young teenagers who see the magazine,see the protein add,the add is saying "with this protein your muscles will grow like a weed" and you buy it! when i saw the first magazine,there was jay cutler saying he drink protein shake ...and i bought protein shake from muscle tech...he said that for burning fat he uses l-carnitine...and what i did...- bought l-carnitine cause a guy from a muscle store told me "you just drink it and you will shed the fat like crazy" and i believed it looool ... ronnie,dorian,haney,arnold - no of them needed shakes and gurus to tell them how to train...damn this training programs from "gurus" fst123 y2k34 etc... are also NO NEED !!!
    Wow is that all one sentence, impressive!

Quote Originally Posted by Neymar Barca View Post
    Would love to know your methods for growing muscle and getting/staying lean without all of the above. Why not start a training journal and share with us?
    2016 RX Member of the Year & March 2015 Member of the Month
    https://www.instagram.com/sunny52kg/

https://granitesupplements.com/ideva...ate.php?id=127

Supplements do just that, "supplement" your training and diet regimen. They have their place in a sound fitness program, whether to bulk or to shred

OLYMPIAN

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky3 View Post
    Noone was questioning Evan's work ethics. His ideas looked good on paper but in the real world they did not seem feasible to the company

So Palumbo's post was inaccurate based on your statement? And "real world" sounds odd coming from you Rocky considering your Jerry Falwell evangelistic tendencies.
    Last edited by Musclepapa John; 03-30-2015 at 08:23 AM.

The second thread I felt the need to say WTH??
    What is going on around here ?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast