So I'll begin my training journal by telling alittle bit about myself. I'm a Florida girl who married her high school sweetheart and we have a beautiful daughter. My husband has always been into weightlifting, me not so much, I did other sports. After we got married, we both got a lot softer than we should have. So we both joined the gym, and i begrudgingly lifted weights with him. After I had my daughter, my brain went a bit off the deep end. I starved myself down to 115lbs of skinny fatness (it wasnt pretty). I realized I wasnt healthy, but the super restriction turned me into a sugar addict, and then a tornado hit our house. Luckily we were safe but i foudn comfort in binge eating and that is the start of my disordered eating patterns. I would binge (mostly peanut butter and chocolate) and then punish myself. I started lifting more but of course could see real results. This went on for a few years, but as time went on i enjoyed lifting even more. Eight months ago i went away for work for a month During that time i vowed to fix myself, i was away from all my stressors and I was gonna succeed. Since that time I have been able to stop this terrible way of living. When returned i looked great and felt great. Even better, i was really lifting for the love of it and i was destroying the weights. I set a goal to do a bikini competition. Soon after i changed my mind and decided i wanted more muscle and wanted figure... but then being the type I am I said "eff it, if I'm gonna do this, I'm gonna do it fully." I am hoping to compete in my first physique competition in August. Through all of this and even set back in my disordered eating progress, I am down to 112lbs and 13% body fat. I am very lucky that my husband is super supportive and a great trainer/ nutritionist. He knows my strengths and weaknesses and can (and does regularly) push me past my roadblocks. Plus he deals with my tempertantrums...diet suck, but I will do what i gotta do!