Default Eugene Mishin's NEW Applegate Natural Organic Meat Commercial! Hysterical!

Eugene is back again as the "all natural cow" in Applegate Natural Organic Meat commercial!

Watch #askDave on RxMuscle.com. Catch previous episodes HERE

IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Eugene Mishin's Avatar

Default Second Commercial coming out shortly

image.jpgimage.jpgWith Director Brendan and camera man Mathew

Applegate organic deli and breakfast meats...COG's Approved

Eugene should become a viral sensation with these commercials!
    Watch #askDave on RxMuscle.com. Catch previous episodes HERE

Excellent !

Quote Originally Posted by huge285 View Post
    Eugene should become a viral sensation with these commercials!
    It usually takes 12 hours of filming to get one ( we started at 6 pm and finished at 6 am ) but in this time we did 2 commercials , second is coming out soon
    Last edited by Eugene Mishin; 04-16-2015 at 05:58 PM.

OLYMPIAN

This was done well.

I am glad they did not show the bottom of that cow suit.

Thanks.

Managing Dir., Rx Muscle Forums Curt James's Avatar
    Big Jeff's Family Restaurant, 815 Fremont Ave, South Pasadena, CA

Blast from the past...

"Dat's not mine."

OLYMPIAN

HAHA! That was awesome

OLYMPIAN

Hilarious :O)
    Gotta share these

Quote Originally Posted by Curt James View Post
    Blast from the past...

"Dat's not mine."

Quote Originally Posted by Professor X View Post
    This was done well.

I am glad they did not show the bottom of that cow suit.

Thanks.
    Actually you can see it in second one -it's even more funny then that one

Quote Originally Posted by Curt James View Post
    Blast from the past...

"Dat's not mine."
    One more is coming!

Default My Life Terminator's Stories

Triumph of Willpower.

In my first two years in America was not easy like as any other immigrants who came to America to build their new life. Complete not understanding English, financial problems(sometimes had to eat food what people left at café or Mc Donald’s) no place to stay ,no any friends or relatives and of cause no legal documents, only tourist visa , the best place that I can stay was Central park in the summer where I could sleep and take shower in the sink in public restrooms like a normal homeless man and the biggest problem for me was find immigration status.

One of my critical stories where my life could End.

”Surgery”

Me as a one of Russian teenagers of 90‘s I grew up on action movies with Arnold and Stallone. Those idols in the movies as Terminator or John Rambo gave me a step for future motivation and as energy feed my willpower and made me keep moving to my Goals. Also it thought me do not feel physical pain do not have any emotions, what could distract me from my goals. All year 2004 I was working a lot to stable myself in America and have place to sleep. I was getting any job to make something to survive. Usually day starts at 5 am and finish at 2 am in the morning next day, my immune system broke down, I got lite cold but I did not pay attention on that after couple days I got more sick but still was working, I scratched my skin by accident and it got infected bad, I had no choice and I stayed at home for couple days to make it heal, everyone would ask why did not you go to doctor or emergency room? I had not documents and money its one reason, second reason I never went to doctors in my life, like I said before I grow up on Action movies and it make me to do the same as heroes in the movie, one way it sounds stupid but that’s the way I grew up ,where we had no doctors no medication and no food at the stores when Soviet Union broke up, we had chaos in the country where nobody from Government cares about just people let them Die and in 90’s died a lot, millions, also I had that kind of experience before, when I was 12 I was doing surgery on my friend ,I grew up in small town name is Otradnoe, during WW2 this aria were big battlefield for 4 years , you can find mines, weapons, ammo, different kind of explosive, dead bodies as mummies, I had a lot of that at home and safety places in the forest, one of sunny days me and my friend Eugene same as my name just one year younger, were in the forest exploding Russian handle granites , one of them did not work proper, I threw the grenade probable 20 feet away from me inn one of the German trenches and it did not explode right away, I waited in few min then came close to grenade and wanted to pick up but I see the handle of grenade was broken and I see little light is coming up from detonator it was probable couple second before it blew up I almost reach it and my friend came closer to me asking what is happened, I did not have time to say run it blew up , the waive from explosion threw me back in the other part of trench, I was very bright light even more brighter then fire then very loud sound then smoke grey-black color, in my head I was not sure if I am dead or alive, I could not hear anything and my ears were bleeding, I still have not clear hearing from one ear, when I got up I saw my friend holding his hand on his heart and blood was licking throw his fingers I pull his hand away and I see his shirt has small hole then we open it up and his white t shirt has bigger hole and a lot of blood is coming out then we took of t shirt and see real deal , ripped open hole, he started to feel dizzy but it’s probable after what he saw, I told him do not worry we are going to be fine, I was thinking what should we do in this situation, we could not go to hospital because , doctors will report to police and of cause to school, I told him we go to my house and will do something , my mother is a doctor and I had small experience how to do first help in some accidents and I had alcohol for injections , we had long way home from forest walking couple miles to get to the bus stop ,I took his arm put around my neck and we started walking, finally we got on the bus but I see my friend was passing out slowly I was talking to him to keep him up, when we got off from the bus it was harder to walk with him he barely walked but we made it, when we got at home open bottle of neat alcohol(it is 90%) what my mom had at home and I made sip It was so strong that I burnt my through, then I took a glass put there probable half and mixed with some water and gave to my friend sitting on the kitchen table face down, he drunk and started to caught , rest of it I finished it, after that I told him go to lay down on the bad , we took his shirt off with full of blood , I took cotton and mixed up with alcohol then I started to clean his wound, he got drunk after couple sips of pure alcohol, I took typical knife what you usually use at home to cut bread or any food, turn on fire and started to warm up the knife, he looked at me and say we like in the real war soldiers, taking care ourselves, when knife turned red I open the wound little bit with burning his skin he holed towel in his mouth and biting so hard make sure he will not to start to scream from pain and seeing picture of him bleeding and the same time burning by knife , smoke started to come up like we having barbeque, when I saw he started to pass out I gave him ammonia to wake him up , we got lucky, small piece from handle grenade stock in his rib cage if it would go little lower he would be dead right where its happened, in this point I knew what to do, I asked him where is pliers, he said in the bathroom on top of closet , I went quick ,he was keep putting alcohol on top of wound, I open up the skin what I cut it and I saw piece of metal in his rib, I took pliers and grub it then pull it out, it was small square piece size of my pinky nail, it was made for purpose like that , when grenade explodes all those small pieces what is around explosive fly out and get their targets, I heard from veteran of the WW2 that even small piece as half of nail can kill right away, they are very sharp I saw couple times how they cut small tries or bushes , after pulling small piece my friend started to pass out I gave him ammonia again ,when he started to feel better I told him that I need to saw your wound , he said do it, it was not big hole but it looked scare , he was holding his chain in his hand and moving around I told him to hold it, he got quiet, it was summer and was hot at the him apartment , in Russia we do not have AC(Air condition) if its 90 degrees outside almost the same inside of your apartment, I got a lot of bandages and made nice coverage of his wound around his chest, after couple hours we went outside to see if his parents there and wanted lightly explain what is happened to us and make sure no any treble after and no emergency room, my friend we nervous to speak to his mother and I took opportunity to do it, I came to his mom and started far away from it but she ready felt it that is something is going on, I told her that we blew up on handle grenade, she passed out right on the street, we pull her to the bench what was close to us and slap her in the face to wake her up, she was white as snow, then during 15 min she got better than my friend showed her wound, she took him to him to the hospital, they went to hospital and gave to him pain killer and saw his wound again. After 2 weeks he got better even without antibiotics, me living in US now and seeing how people recover after surgeries, it seems very strange that in Russia people who had any kind of surgeries or just cuts and never used antibiotics , that what I saw with my friends and my own experience

like I said before I was staying at home for couple days and healing myself , one thing what I got from past that if you have infection keep ice for couple days in the spot where is infection, usually it took 3-4 days to bring infection down with keeping ice for at least 15 hours during night and day. When infection got better I made decision to come back to work. I spent only one day working and when I was finishing at the gym I understood that I got more sick my temperature went up to 103 with cold sweats and on top of that I started to feel my throat , when I got at home my neck was very swollen and I could not open my mouth much, in this point I could not hold ice there, infection grew up in hours , I knew I am going to have hard time very soon, after 7 days not eating because I could not swallow any food and could not open mouth even on half of inch , I still had some support as protein drinks but very soon I could not drink it too , three days past without water and I started to feel connection with other world “when you see what other people do not see” I barely could walk and my skin looked green grey color , after been so perfect at the competitions with ripped body and couple months later been almost dead makes you think a lot about life. One of the mornings I almost dragged myself to other room to look at myself in the mirror, after what I saw I understood that I do not have much time and I need to do something to get better, in the mirror I saw old man with bend body like a question mark long beard and green –grey skin, at least 40 years older than I was two weeks ago. At the same night after almost leaving reality in different world, my neck got so swollen that saliva was coming out itself and I start to breath very hard because infection was closing my throat where I could not breath, in this point got up and said myself “Go to Kitchen, take knife, incandescence knife on open fire and make hole in your neck to open infection. It could not be more pain then I ready felt. Barely I made a kitchen made fire on the stove and heat up the knife barely walked to the bathroom close to mirror, make sure I can see what I am doing, using my fingers I open my mouth started slowly put knife in my infection inside of my mouth, it looked and sound I was cooking beef, smoke of burning meat with blood and real sound when you are cooking meat on stove. After that I stepped out of bathroom and start to feel little dizzy , black and white in my eyes , heart racing , everything told me that I am ready to pass out, in 2 seconds I realized that I have no any medications at home even ammonia but I had chance to get better outside, it was getting colder outside and was snowing, in couple seconds I got out stand against the wall and slowly started to go down loosing reality, when I woke up , I was under snow, all wet, like just took shower it was body reaction on stress, I still felt that I did not finished my job and when I came to the bathroom to look at myself in the morrow with my bloody face I understood that it’s not over It’s only beginning. I heat up my knife again to make final hole and finish the business. I did exactly the same making hole and burning my throat but in this time I could not make it outside and I passed out right on the stairs, I do not know how much time passed , I woke up from sound coming down from second floor , the Landlord’s wife was leaving to work its usually 4 30- 5 am from cutting myself and weakness I could not walk good I started to dragging myself on back yard door , emergency exit make sure she does not see me but it was too late she saw me when I was lying next to back yard door, it was dark no light but she knew that was me, She asked if everything okay? And if I need help, I said everything is good, when she left I dragged myself to my bed , got up and lay for some time, while I was laying I was telling myself to get up to make hot water with salt , that what I did couple minutes later I heat up the water I filed up half of glass with salt and mixed up with water, after that I started to gaggle, it was not easy with mouth almost closed, after couple minutes my infection opened like big pimple and piece size of half of my hand came down in the sink , it looked like frag eggs but green grey color. After one hour I could drink water that I wanted more than anything, couple hours later I could eat and did not feel any pain. The worse feelings I had not from been sick and pain, the worst was that I had my ex-wife at that night at the same apartment doing absolutely nothing to help me , completely ignoring what I went throw

image.jpg

Very inspiring Eugene thank you for sharing! As I said before, you could make a scenario of a movie by picking some moments in your life. It would be a different version of Rocky but with a Russian immigrant and not in boxing.

Looking forward to see you in a big action movie !

Quote Originally Posted by davidcua View Post
    Very inspiring Eugene thank you for sharing! As I said before, you could make a scenario of a movie by picking some moments in your life. It would be a different version of Rocky but with a Russian immigrant and not in boxing.

Looking forward to see you in a big action movie !
    Thank you