What's up guys today I come to you with some questions about BSL alpha 1 max and super dmz 2.0. So I ordered both of these along with lecheek nutritions cycle armor and ad3 pct, after doing much research I had planned on doing a 4 week cycle of both BSL prohormones taking 2 a day of each along with 2 capsules of cycle armor and then for pct (weeks 5-8) taking 2 capsules a day of the ad3. However, the shipment is almost here and I'm starting to question whether or not to split up the two BSL products into an 8 week cycle, 4 weeks of alpha 1 for bulking followed by 4 weeks of SDMZ 2.0 for cutting, taking only 1 capsule a day of the cycle armor. Will this be enough liver support? Should I just stack the 2 together? Also I was looking at adding lecheeks mass hgh and tx3 to my pct because I'm not sure the ad3 alone is enough? I'm new to phs (I know kinda late to the game since the ban) and any help I could get would be much appreciated. Neither are methylated so I'm not worried too much about getting something like clomid or tamoxifen. Plus lecheeks tx3 has arimistane in it.