Hey fam, I will be receiving my IML's Epi-Andro RX in the mail today. Before I start my cycle I want to run my pre log with you guys see if there is anything maybe you guys will recommend. I have been reading other logs and doing research so I kind of have a slight idea and the basics I need to have an effective run.

I will be running a 4-6 week cycle of IML's Epi-Andro RX. I will be having 4 bottles on hand.

I will start tomorrow with 2 capsules in the morning and 2 capsules at night. I will adjust dosage according to how I feel/gains.

Prior to starting my cycle I have been Pre loaded with cycle support and will continue using it throughout the length of the cycle. Other supps I will also be using:
Fish oil
Preworkout(if nesccesary)
Protein
BCAA's
Multi Vitamins

I'm currently 6'3" 215. My goal is to lean out while adding strength and size. Will be going to Europe in August want to be looking lean.

My pct consist of:
Osta rx
Liquid nolva 20/20/10/10
DAA
PES Erase

I have a gyno protocol on hand just in case Arimidex

One question I do have is should k take Arimidex during my cycle run or pct or just wait for gyno symptoms? Thanks in advance open to any suggestions thank you for your time.