Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jameson829 View Post
    All of you guys condemning Rocky's religious beliefs is intolerant too. Today's society is ridiculous. It's as if one MUST embrace homosexuality and transgenderism. If you don't, you're labeled a narrow-minded homophobic "religitard". Are you kidding me? Some of the best people I know are devout Christians. Using a phrase like that is just as offensive as saying "faggot". But here it's OK because it's in defense of transgenderism? I hate this double standard we see all the time. Rocky isn't hurting anyone by expressing his views. He's not wishing harm on Kroc or his family. While we're on the topic, I'm not a supporter of transgenderism either. I think it's a form of insanity. I feel sorry for anyone going through that much confusion and anguish. But having your genitals mutilated and being injected with synthetic estrogen and having fake tits put in hardly constitutes being a woman. You really want to be a woman? What about the monthly cycles and cramps? What about child birth? What about sagging boobs with age and cellulite deposits? Oh and the fact that a man will always have an XY chromosome pair therefore never actually becoming a women. So we can all stop calling transgenders "she" because Kroc and others like him will always be a "he" no matter who the plastic surgeon is. I think these people need serious psychiatric help. Call me intolerant...

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
    I don't condemn Rocky's religion or his beliefs, just the way he does it and uses it to better his cause while being full of it. Every thread he trolls would become one based on his views and religion with everyone else being wrong or the bad guy.

The Godzilla of RX

Rocktard's problem isn't his religiosity, but his incessant proselytizing.
    Fill up the syringe...

Hypocrisy? Are you serious? He lived the life he did because conforming was easier than dealing with reality.
    And fake persona? What on earth are you talking about.

Thanks Curt and Mac for trying to keep the ignorant at bay.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameson829 View Post
    All of you guys condemning Rocky's religious beliefs is intolerant too. Today's society is ridiculous. It's as if one MUST embrace homosexuality and transgenderism. If you don't, you're labeled a narrow-minded homophobic "religitard". Are you kidding me? Some of the best people I know are devout Christians. Using a phrase like that is just as offensive as saying "faggot". But here it's OK because it's in defense of transgenderism? I hate this double standard we see all the time. Rocky isn't hurting anyone by expressing his views. He's not wishing harm on Kroc or his family. While we're on the topic, I'm not a supporter of transgenderism either. I think it's a form of insanity. I feel sorry for anyone going through that much confusion and anguish. But having your genitals mutilated and being injected with synthetic estrogen and having fake tits put in hardly constitutes being a woman. You really want to be a woman? What about the monthly cycles and cramps? What about child birth? What about sagging boobs with age and cellulite deposits? Oh and the fact that a man will always have an XY chromosome pair therefore never actually becoming a women. So we can all stop calling transgenders "she" because Kroc and others like him will always be a "he" no matter who the plastic surgeon is. I think these people need serious psychiatric help. Call me intolerant...

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
    You are not intolerant simply an ass

People sexuality does not affect me. But as maniacal said Transgenderism disgust me a little.
    Being gay and keeping his biological body is a more understandable concept to me and I'm not prejudiced at all towards homosexuals. Though I cannot conceive how male homosexuality is possible when there are women as attractive as Carrie Ann out here…
    Last edited by davidcua; 08-05-2015 at 09:17 PM.
    David Cua also called Donald Pump known for "making bodybuilding great again" !

I find it hard to understand why being transgender disgusts so many people. It is NOT a choice. It is something you feel from a very young age (e.g 5 years old) It is hard to make someone whose mind is closed understand what it is like to feel that your body and mind do not match.
    It is also not a mental illness (it was removed from the mental illness list some time ago. There has not been a definite reason discovered for its cause - though it is thought to be a chromosome variant.
    I think we need to show more tolerance and educate ourselves rather than shouting "abomination". There is a VERY HIGH suicide rate amongst transgender individuals and with such hatred witnessed recently it is not hard to understand why the murder rate is also very high. You never know who may be reading your words of hate so if you don't want to try and understand then it is better to say nothing.
    Oh and I write this as a transgender person (Female to Male) and to quote Caitlyn Jenner, "If you want to call me names, make jokes, doubt my intentions, go ahead. Because the reality is, I can take it. But for the thousands of kids out there coming to terms with being true to who they are, they shouldn't have to take it."

Quote Originally Posted by davidcua View Post
    People sexuality does not affect me. But as maniacal said Transgenderism disgust me a little.
    Being gay and keeping his biological body is a more understandable concept to me and I'm not prejudiced at all towards homosexuals. Though I cannot conceive how male homosexuality is possible when there are women as attractive as Carrie Ann out here…
    I thought Kroc described himself as being a lesbian trapped in a man's body? I interpret that as he is sexually attracted to women and also identifies himself as a women.

I think Bruce Jenner is the same way. Identifies as a women but wants to lick the pearl tongue.

The Godzilla of RX

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Penman View Post
    Hypocrisy? Are you serious? He lived the life he did because conforming was easier than dealing with reality.
    And fake persona? What on earth are you talking about.

Thanks Curt and Mac for trying to keep the ignorant at bay.
    You are not intolerant simply an ass
    I find it hard to understand why being transgender disgusts so many people. It is NOT a choice. It is something you feel from a very young age (e.g 5 years old) It is hard to make someone whose mind is closed understand what it is like to feel that your body and mind do not match.
    It is also not a mental illness (it was removed from the mental illness list some time ago. There has not been a definite reason discovered for its cause - though it is thought to be a chromosome variant.
    I think we need to show more tolerance and educate ourselves rather than shouting "abomination". There is a VERY HIGH suicide rate amongst transgender individuals and with such hatred witnessed recently it is not hard to understand why the murder rate is also very high. You never know who may be reading your words of hate so if you don't want to try and understand then it is better to say nothing.
    Oh and I write this as a transgender person (Female to Male) and to quote Caitlyn Jenner, "If you want to call me names, make jokes, doubt my intentions, go ahead. Because the reality is, I can take it. But for the thousands of kids out there coming to terms with being true to who they are, they shouldn't have to take it."
    Meltdown.
    Fill up the syringe...

Do you understand that some people are disgusted with obese people? They don't have anything against obese people, they respect them, but they repel them. Well let's say that transgender for some people (me included) produce the same effect. Do I wish them any harm ? NOT at all. Live your life as you intend to live it, but don't expect everybody to find it "normal" or like it. A reasonable expectation would be that people respect you as they respect anybody else.

Oh and did you really quote Bruce Jenner ? Come on …
    Can we quote steve urkel or dumb and dumber instead ?
    Last edited by davidcua; 08-06-2015 at 12:57 AM.

Transgender is a mental disorder. End of story lol. You're not a woman inside a man's body. You're a man with issues. Just because you cut your dick off doesn't mean you weren't born with one.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbo89 View Post
    Transgender is a mental disorder. End of story lol. You're not a woman inside a man's body. You're a man with issues. Just because you cut your dick off doesn't mean you weren't born with one.
    #Whycutthat ?

A lot of people with sexual insecurities and misinformation here I see....bowing out, you can't fix stupid

OLYMPIAN

I find it hard to understand why being transgender disgusts so many people. It is NOT a choice.

Feeling like a woman without any of the hassles of actually being a woman (like pms and pregnancy) may not be a choice but cutting off body parts to only LOOK like a woman when you still aren't IS a choice.

I saw a black guy working at Taco Bell last week dressed like a woman. He was built like a college track athlete but had fake tits and a weave. Same deep voice. That, my friend, is a choice. He isn't a woman and never will be....no matter how much plastic surgery he gets.

You can't change DNA....yet.
    Last edited by Professor X; 08-06-2015 at 11:45 AM.

OLYMPIAN

Also....if transgenderism isn't a choice...then I should be able to claim I feel like I am white and thusly the whole world should accept me as white.

The Godzilla of RX

A lot of people with sexual insecurities and misinformation here I see....bowing out, you can't fix stupid
    So judgmental for someone who loathes intolerance.
    Fill up the syringe...

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast