Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 118
  1. #76
    OLYMPIAN masterschamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SoFlo
    Posts
    1,839
    Rep Power
    1019870

    Default

    Wednesday, July 27, 2016 AM CHEST

    Inc Cable Flyes
    35 x 20
    40 x 125
    45 x 12
    50 x 10
    55 x 8

    Inc BPress
    135 x 12
    185 x 10
    225 x 8
    225 x 8
    225 x 6

    Cybex Press
    200 x 12
    200 x 12
    200 x 12

    SUPERSET:
    DB Flyes 40 x 15, 40 x 15, 40 x 15
    Cable Crossovers 50 x 12, 50 x 12, 50 x 12

    DB Pullovers
    40 x 15
    40 x 15
    40 x 15


    BWT 187
    I ain't talking no trash....I ain't making no predictions...I'm just showing up.

  2. #77
    Managing Dir., Rx Muscle Forums Curt James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Big Jeff's Family Restaurant, 815 Fremont Ave, South Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    49,670
    Rep Power
    2149268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by masterschamp View Post
    Wednesday, July 27, 2016 AM CHEST

    Inc Cable Flyes
    35 x 20
    40 x 125
    45 x 12
    50 x 10
    55 x 8

    Inc BPress
    135 x 12
    185 x 10
    225 x 8
    225 x 8
    225 x 6

    Cybex Press
    200 x 12
    200 x 12
    200 x 12

    SUPERSET:
    DB Flyes 40 x 15, 40 x 15, 40 x 15
    Cable Crossovers 50 x 12, 50 x 12, 50 x 12

    DB Pullovers
    40 x 15
    40 x 15
    40 x 15



    BWT 187
    Not to inject negativity in your journal but I picture you doing the pullovers with focus, great stretch, and controlled movement.

    I'm on Facebook and often use the hashtag #GOLDSGYMCREW to link pics that might appeal to or interest my friends at the gym. I'm fortunate to have a close group there. There's this one guy my age who has broken the end of more than one bench (cheap fiberboard under vinyl?) at the gym doing pullovers with weight that exceeds his ability or is unnecessary for the task. It's like a cheat skull crusher with the bar landing above his head and banging off the end of the bench. -_-

    Anyway, excuse the rant. I'll delete this if you want. Like I said, not trying to inject negativity here. Well, not a LOT of negativity. lol

  3. #78
    Managing Dir., Rx Muscle Forums Curt James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Big Jeff's Family Restaurant, 815 Fremont Ave, South Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    49,670
    Rep Power
    2149268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by masterschamp View Post
    Tuesday, June 28, 2016 AM QUADS

    Leg Extensions 12/12's
    70 x 12
    70 x 12
    70 x 12
    70 x 12
    70 x 12

    Squat
    135 x 12
    185 x 10
    225 x 8
    275 x 6
    275 x 6
    275 x 6

    Leg Press
    4 plates x 10
    6 plates x 10
    8 plates x 8
    8 plates x 8
    8 plates x 6


    (snip)
    When you note 8 plates is that 8 total or 8 on one side for 16 plates total? A friend and I had this discussion in my journal a good time ago and I believe he said he writes x plates to designate how many are on each side.

    curt = n00b

  4. #79
    OLYMPIAN masterschamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SoFlo
    Posts
    1,839
    Rep Power
    1019870

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Curt James View Post
    Not to inject negativity in your journal but I picture you doing the pullovers with focus, great stretch, and controlled movement.

    I'm on Facebook and often use the hashtag #GOLDSGYMCREW to link pics that might appeal to or interest my friends at the gym. I'm fortunate to have a close group there. There's this one guy my age who has broken the end of more than one bench (cheap fiberboard under vinyl?) at the gym doing pullovers with weight that exceeds his ability or is unnecessary for the task. It's like a cheat skull crusher with the bar landing above his head and banging off the end of the bench. -_-

    Anyway, excuse the rant. I'll delete this if you want. Like I said, not trying to inject negativity here. Well, not a LOT of negativity. lol
    Not taken as negative in any way, Curt, I do my pullovers cross bench. And each reps is a very focused controlled movement. I am a BIG believer in time under tension.
    I ain't talking no trash....I ain't making no predictions...I'm just showing up.

  5. #80
    OLYMPIAN masterschamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SoFlo
    Posts
    1,839
    Rep Power
    1019870

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Curt James View Post
    When you note 8 plates is that 8 total or 8 on one side for 16 plates total? A friend and I had this discussion in my journal a good time ago and I believe he said he writes x plates to designate how many are on each si

    curt = n00b

    plates per side
    I ain't talking no trash....I ain't making no predictions...I'm just showing up.

  6. #81
    OLYMPIAN masterschamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SoFlo
    Posts
    1,839
    Rep Power
    1019870

    Default

    Wednesday, July 27, 2016 PM TRICEPS/ABS

    Pressdowns 12/12's
    100 x 12
    100 x 12
    100 x 12
    100 x 10
    100 x 9

    Hammer Dips
    2 plates X 12
    2 plates x 12
    2 plates x 12
    2 plates x 12

    Close Grip BP
    135 x 12
    185 x 10
    185 x 10
    185 x 10

    SUPERSET:
    Seated Cable Ext 70 x 12, 70 x 12, 70 x 12
    Pressdowns 80 x 12, 80 x 12, 80 x 12

    1 Arm Cable KB
    30 x 12
    30 x 12
    30 x 12


    3 GIANT SETS of the following, 15 reps/set:
    Roman Chair
    Rope Crunch Leg Raise

    Twists 100



    BWT 188
    I ain't talking no trash....I ain't making no predictions...I'm just showing up.

  7. #82
    OLYMPIAN masterschamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SoFlo
    Posts
    1,839
    Rep Power
    1019870

    Default

    Thursday, July 28, 2016 AM BACK

    WG Pulldown
    100 x 20
    120 x 15
    140 x 12
    160 x 10
    180 x 8

    CG Dickersons
    100 x 12
    100 x 12
    100 x 12
    100 x 12
    100 x 12

    High Rope Pulls
    100 x 15
    100 x 15
    100 x 15
    100 x 15

    WG Dickersons
    120 x 8
    120 x 8
    120 x 8

    1 Arm Hammer Row
    2 plates x 10
    2 plates x 10
    2 plates x 10
    2 plates x 10

    Seated Cable Row
    150 x 10
    150 x 10
    150 x 10
    150 x 10


    BWT 188
    Last edited by masterschamp; 07-28-2016 at 08:40 AM.
    I ain't talking no trash....I ain't making no predictions...I'm just showing up.

  8. #83
    Managing Dir., Rx Muscle Forums Curt James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Big Jeff's Family Restaurant, 815 Fremont Ave, South Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    49,670
    Rep Power
    2149268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by masterschamp View Post
    Not taken as negative in any way, Curt, I do my pullovers cross bench. And each reps is a very focused controlled movement. I am a BIG believer in time under tension.
    He doesn't do them cross bench. That's the Arnold standard.

    Screenshot_2016-07-28-10-29-07-1.jpg

    Quote Originally Posted by masterschamp View Post
    plates per side
    Thanks.

  9. #84
    OLYMPIAN masterschamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SoFlo
    Posts
    1,839
    Rep Power
    1019870

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Curt James View Post
    He doesn't do them cross bench. That's the Arnold standard.

    Screenshot_2016-07-28-10-29-07-1.jpg



    Thanks.
    I figured if it was good enough for Arnold, that's how I'm doing them!
    I ain't talking no trash....I ain't making no predictions...I'm just showing up.

  10. #85
    Managing Dir., Rx Muscle Forums Curt James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Big Jeff's Family Restaurant, 815 Fremont Ave, South Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    49,670
    Rep Power
    2149268

  11. #86
    OLYMPIAN masterschamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SoFlo
    Posts
    1,839
    Rep Power
    1019870

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Curt James View Post
    e

    Can't believe some morons say he had no legs!
    I ain't talking no trash....I ain't making no predictions...I'm just showing up.

  12. #87
    OLYMPIAN masterschamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SoFlo
    Posts
    1,839
    Rep Power
    1019870

    Default

    Thursday, July 28,2016 PM BICEPS/CALVES

    BB Curl 12/12's
    60 x 122
    60 x 12
    60 x 12
    60 x 10
    60 x 8

    Alt DB Curl
    30 x 10
    30 x 10
    30 x 10

    DB Hammer
    30 x 8
    30 x 8
    30 x 8

    Cable Preacher
    50 x 12
    50 x 12
    50 x 10

    SUPERSET:
    DB Conc Curls 25 x 12, 25 x 12, 25 x 12, 25 x 12, 25 x 12
    Seated 1 Arm Cable Curls 20 x 12, 20 x 12, 20 x 12, 20 x 12, 20 x 12


    Standing Calf
    175 x 15
    175 x 15
    175 x 15

    Donkey Calf
    300 x 10
    300 x 10
    300 x 10

    Seated Calf
    2 plates x 12
    2 plates x 12
    2 plates x 12


    BWT 187
    I ain't talking no trash....I ain't making no predictions...I'm just showing up.

  13. #88
    OLYMPIAN masterschamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SoFlo
    Posts
    1,839
    Rep Power
    1019870

    Default

    Monday, August 1, 2016

    Back from 3 day weekend in St Augustine for 25th Anniversary. Had a GREAT time, but now playtime is over. Contest date is November 12.

    st augustine 6.jpgst austine7.jpg
    I ain't talking no trash....I ain't making no predictions...I'm just showing up.

  14. #89
    OLYMPIAN Sunnyday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Forest Hill, MD
    Posts
    10,278
    Rep Power
    2147936

    Default

    Congrats on your 25th! Great that you could get away before the big countdown of contest prep begins. Nice pics!

    November is right around the corner.
    2016 RX Member of the Year & March 2015 Member of the Month
    https://www.instagram.com/sunny52kg/


    https://granitesupplements.com/ideva...ate.php?id=127

  15. #90
    OLYMPIAN masterschamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SoFlo
    Posts
    1,839
    Rep Power
    1019870

    Default

    Tuesday, August 2, 2016 AM BACK/CALVES

    W Grip PD
    100 x 20
    120 x 15
    140 x 12
    160 x 10
    180 x 8

    CG Dickersons
    100 x 12
    100 x 12
    100 x 12
    100 x 12
    100 x 12

    High Rope Pulls
    120 x 8
    120 x 8
    120 x 8

    WG Dickersons
    100 x 10
    100 x 10
    100 x 10

    Seated Cable Row
    150 x 10
    150 x 10
    150 x 10

    1 Arm Hammer
    2 plates x 10
    2 plates x 10
    2 plates x 10

    Standing Calf
    200 x 10
    200 x 10
    200 x 10

    Donkey Calf
    200 x 15
    200 x 15
    200 x 15

    Seated Calf
    2 plates x 20
    2 plates x 20
    2 plates x 20


    BWT 189
    I ain't talking no trash....I ain't making no predictions...I'm just showing up.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •