Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

8/19 fasted swimming for 50 minutes w/ BCAAs on board. Have been doing 2 minute intervals of treading water, tried 5 minutes and also armless. Not bad!

Back 8/20

warmed up w/ light pull downs and cable rows w/ 10lbs each hand 1x10
    rolled out lats thoroughly
    wide grip pull downs 3x8 w/ 110, 105, 100
    DB rows 3x5 w/ 65, 70, 75 in right hand but had to drop to 70 for 3rd set in left hand
    Wide grip pull ups 3x10, 4th set of 5 reps w/ added 25 lb plate
    30lb DB Pull Overs 3x5
    Rear Delt pulls 3x10 w/ 12lbs DB
    3x8 Hammer curls 25lbs
    band pull aparts 2 x 20

feeling strong and getting greedy again. I dropped the aspirin from ECA stack because I was having some asthma symptoms and reading up on it, decided I would drop anything that aggravates asthma.
    Last edited by baby muscle; 08-21-2015 at 09:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyday View Post
    Congrats on the bench PR, girl! Awesome work! Especially considering the broken foot!
    Thanks girl! I'm excited to see any gains at all at this point!

Behind again! Let's get caught up!

8/24 Bench Press

warmed up w/ dynamic stretching and light rows with bands - pec stretch- bicep stretchRolled out lats one side at a time before bench with hard roller, damn it smarts!Barx10, 95x5 115x 3 - 135x2 -155x1 - 165x1 - 175 x 1 185 x 1 (PR, though not really up to my high standard)175 2 singles - 1 board press 180 for 3 singles, surprisingly easyregular bench 150 x 5tricep band press downs 2 x 20front delt raise one arm at a time with DB 3 x 8, 20lbsside lateral raises 2 x 8, 20lbsrear delt 3 x 8, 12lbs

So smoked at this point, fasted cardio on 8/25, actually able to stationary bike some.

Fasted cardio also on 8/26

Back 8/27

light rows and pull downs as warm up 1 x 10 w/ 20lbs rolled out each lat individually with hard roller
    5x10 wide grip pull ups
    wide grip pull downs 3 x 8, (105, 110, 115 for last set)
    DB rows heavy 3 x 5 got all 3 sets w/ 70lb DB this time
    Rear Delt with 15 lb DB
    3 x 10Hammer curls 3 x 8 w/ 25 for 2 sets, then did 3rd set w/ 30's
    band pull aparts 2 x 20

Then 55 min on stationary bike, HR about 120. Not a lot of pressure, more pulling. Right now, I'm tired of the pool, pool gawkers and foot feels better
    this week, though I'm having the burning/tingling sensation I'll be focusing on in my ortho follow up next week...
    Last edited by baby muscle; 08-27-2015 at 11:00 PM.

Woot! Riding the PR gravy train! Congrats!
    2016 RX Member of the Year & March 2015 Member of the Month
    https://www.instagram.com/sunny52kg/

https://granitesupplements.com/ideva...ate.php?id=127

Haha, sort of. It wasn't great but I'll take it. I have to figure out how to upload my videos because it hasn't been working for me.

8/28
    55 min of fasted cardio on bike again this am, with more pulling than pushing. Left foot is still the same, broken obviously. Still burning and tingling along pinky toe then down along fracture sight past cuboid and into heel. Some in arch.

As of today, we are 2 weeks out from weigh ins…I will weigh myself tomorrow and update. My bf can go up or down in either lean a 198 or big 220, he sits comfortably at 210 today, after ice cream etc so we'll see what he wants to do. Doesn't affect me either way.

Here's whats changed for me though intake-wise:

Today I cut all dairy out (wasn't much) and artificial sweeteners, except whats already in my Species shakes/fiber.

I know of many people who get bloat/gas/water retention from dairy and artificial sweeteners. Sooo, black coffee until weigh ins, no "sugarless maple syrup" on my egg pancakes, etc, just cinnamon and carb-free soy sauce, etc from today on. No more crystal light either. I've been upping my sodium, preparing for the traditional load and then deplete, water load and deplete, etc. I got my "real diazide" yesterday as well, my old stuff was HCTZ without triamterene. Not as effective or potassium sparing is what I've been learning. I'll take that the night before weigh ins and one the morning of.

I'm also thinking about dropping peptides after tonight, knowing that even though the stimulated release of GH helps with recovery and healing and also the leaning out process, they can also promote water retention. I have been pinning 200 mg Ipamorelin ED and also extra 200 mg Ipamorelin 2x a week w/ CJC w/ DAC.

I'm on the fence about dropping peptides. Anyone have any opinions/thoughts about whether to keep or drop?
    Last edited by baby muscle; 08-28-2015 at 10:43 AM.

Bodyweight 128lbs

Sunday, 8/30 Bench Press

Bar X 10, 95 x5, 115 x2, 135 x 8
    150lbs 3 sets of paused doubles
    Put on a blue men's large slingshot and got groove in 170lbs 2 x2

then "overloads", 180 x 1, 185 lbs 3 x2

3x5 DB seated OH presses w/ 45lb DBs
    stretch band tricep pressdowns 2x20
    cable facepulls w/ rope, 3x8 w/ 80lbs

1 hour of cardio on bike. (I did an hour of same cardio with my sister yesterday too. )Always great to see her.

Tomorrow I up T3 to final dosage, 67.5. Last 12 days before weigh ins...
    Last edited by baby muscle; 08-31-2015 at 11:51 AM.

Props on 1 hr on the bike. I can't sit that long on an upright bike, which I sadly bought for home use - I'm much better on a recumbant bike but I didn't have enough floor space in my last two apartments for it, so opted for the upright. That now sits in storage. :c.

Nice seeing the big weights! Even mildly hindered, very respectable.

In this past year, a few times I've gotten full of myself and racked up the bar, but backed off as my training has become more refined to hit (or more appropriately, NAIL) certain areas for growth - however I was doing decline 1 arm DB rows - where my trainer had me using 25s ... and last round I upped to 45... but there was a girl doing rack rows near my the other day w/ 60s ... of course I got a bug up my but and started going up ... I made it to the 70s just because (altho my easy working weight for rack rows is 80 ....) It feels good to at least get to respectable weights on the majority of my lifts. These are still the things that motivate me to go forward & "feel productive", even tho my trainer's sessions w/ the lighter weights still manage to leave me beat up for 3 days.

HOw are you feeling on the T3?
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne

Quote Originally Posted by baby muscle View Post
    Bodyweight 128lbs

Sunday, 8/30 Bench Press

Bar X 10, 95 x5, 115 x2, 135 x 8
    150lbs 3 sets of paused doubles
    Put on a blue men's large slingshot and got groove in 170lbs 2 x2

then "overloads", 180 x 1, 185 lbs 3 x2

3x5 DB seated OH presses w/ 45lb DBs
    stretch band tricep pressdowns 2x20
    cable facepulls w/ rope, 3x8 w/ 80lbs

1 hour of cardio on bike. (I did an hour of same cardio with my sister yesterday too. )Always great to see her.

Tomorrow I up T3 to final dosage, 67.5. Last 12 days before weigh ins...
    Great work on the bench press.
    "Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry" -Dr. David Banner

“Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart” - Anne Frank

Quote Originally Posted by sassy69 View Post
    Props on 1 hr on the bike. I can't sit that long on an upright bike, which I sadly bought for home use - I'm much better on a recumbant bike but I didn't have enough floor space in my last two apartments for it, so opted for the upright. That now sits in storage. :c.

Nice seeing the big weights! Even mildly hindered, very respectable.

In this past year, a few times I've gotten full of myself and racked up the bar, but backed off as my training has become more refined to hit (or more appropriately, NAIL) certain areas for growth - however I was doing decline 1 arm DB rows - where my trainer had me using 25s ... and last round I upped to 45... but there was a girl doing rack rows near my the other day w/ 60s ... of course I got a bug up my but and started going up ... I made it to the 70s just because (altho my easy working weight for rack rows is 80 ....) It feels good to at least get to respectable weights on the majority of my lifts. These are still the things that motivate me to go forward & "feel productive", even tho my trainer's sessions w/ the lighter weights still manage to leave me beat up for 3 days.

HOw are you feeling on the T3?
    I know what you mean about stationary bikes and yeah, bike is my unfortunate best option for cardio in cast right now as pool was not fun anymore. Bike is ok with lots of podcasts etc...

So far, I don't notice any fatigue on T3, I actually am starting to look and feel like a monster, until about 6pm, haha. I think with the heavy training that's just a reality. Sleep is great! I'll taper T3 down after weigh ins and drop ephedrine and caffeine as well then. I'll keep lipolyze and somalyze for that week after. I decided to keep peptides/other pharma in, until the day we fly,(peps are 300mg ipamorelin and CJC w/ DAC ) that'll be all my last pins. Keeping them because nothing is pharmaceutically better for healing my fracture and any tissue damage really except GH. It's all a give and take, right?

I love that you're pushing yourself for growth. I'm looking forward to seeing you banging out crazy numbers on rack ! Respect on those rows! Those sessions that leave you beat you'll probably look back on when you're even stronger and be like "I can't believe that kicked my ass!" And then push even harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibarramedia View Post
    Great work on the bench press.
    Thank you! I'm thinking the slingshot keeps my groove safer but allows me to experience "heavier" weight at the lockout.

9/3 bodyweight 128

So...this has been a week mostly of cardio as we wind down training volume and days since we are now 1 week and a day from weigh-ins!

I've finished 1 hour a day of fasted cardio on the upright stationary bike, 8/31, 9/1 and 9/2. Today I am also currently doing an hour of fasted cardio as I write this. Last night, did 5 sets of 10 pull-ups and felt tired but I generally workout in the mornings so that's to be expected after 15 hours or so. I'm still keto and will remain so until weigh ins and I'm not as nervous about making weight as I was last time.

I went to to the workers comp ortho yesterday for a follow up visit. He had me get more X-rays of my foot. Definitely still not ready to come out of cast and today is 5 weeks from injury. The burning/tingling/pins and needles feeling that runs down the side of my foot when touched or after prolonged standing and (some training) he said is to be expected considering the nature of the break, since my foot was in the "upside down" position momentarily and he said a nerve has been stretched. He recommended light massage outward from ankle to toes. Then he started to press around the fracture point, testing I suppose and it was fine until, OWWW! That man hurt me, holy geez. So lots more pain after visit and into the night and this am. He says 4 more weeks in cast, testing out a shoe the final week when I go back for follow up. Pics to follow later, post cardio.

Good news is I don't dread cardio and I'm not starving. Weight is slowly coming down and energy is pretty good. I'm pumped about next week and will maybe try benching set up and maybe get a shorter cast. Tomorrow I get ART!
    Last edited by baby muscle; 09-03-2015 at 07:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by baby muscle View Post
    9/3 bodyweight 128

So...this has been a week mostly of cardio as we wind down training volume and days since we are now 1 week and a day from weigh-ins!

I've finished 1 hour a day of fasted cardio on the upright stationary bike, 8/31, 9/1 and 9/2. Today I am also currently doing an hour of fasted cardio as I write this. Last night, did 5 sets of 10 pull-ups and felt tired but I generally workout in the mornings so that's to be expected after 15 hours or so. I'm still keto and will remain so until weigh ins and I'm not as nervous about making weight as I was last time.

I went to to the workers comp ortho yesterday for a follow up visit. He had me get more X-rays of my foot. Definitely still not ready to come out of cast and today is 5 weeks from injury. The burning/tingling/pins and needles feeling that runs down the side of my foot when touched or after prolonged standing and (some training) he said is to be expected considering the nature of the break, since my foot was in the "upside down" position momentarily and he said a nerve has been stretched. He recommended light massage outward from ankle to toes. Then he started to press around the fracture point, testing I suppose and it was fine until, OWWW! That man hurt me, holy geez. So lots more pain after visit and into the night and this am. He says 4 more weeks in cast, testing out a shoe the final week when I go back for follow up. Pics to follow later, post cardio.

Good news is I don't dread cardio and I'm not starving. Weight is slowly coming down and energy is pretty good. I'm pumped about next week and will maybe try benching set up and maybe get a shorter cast. Tomorrow I get ART!

Just keep driving along and everything will fall into place. Conventional breaks and fractures have you in a cast for 6 weeks, but this is a bit longer. Just weather the storm. You've been creative in your workouts so you will be fine.
    "Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry" -Dr. David Banner

“Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart” - Anne Frank

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast