Quote Originally Posted by Sugartits Vince G. View Post
1500 dollars is chump change to someone like Blechman who has deep pockets and having exclusive footage for his website and magazine and freezing everyone else out would more than pay itself back.

I seriously doubt that its personal against Dave but a business decision....to which more of the freeze outs will occur unless Dave either pays up or find an alternative method of bringing in revenue for RX Muscle. I think its the regional shows that are an untapped source. People like the big show but also like watching the shows that are in their own backyard
It may be chump change for Blech, but that's besides the point. One has to have balls the size of church bells to ask the media to pay their way into a show and have that amount 10 or 15 times the amount of a regular ticket.

They obviously want to have NPC News Online be the one and only source for coverage, so let them have it for themselves. And I haven't heard anything about the Olympia web stream, but guessed long ago that it would the site for it, as well.

Let the monopoly multiply!