Quote Originally Posted by NewAtThis View Post
My diet went okay. Did I cheat? Yes. Yes I did. Wing night I did purposely...It's so hard to say not to those damn wings! I replaced my last protein source with wings instead. I don't think it impacted me that much.

The carbs in my diet changed a bit however. There were times when the kitchen had no potatoes, oats, rice, etc. So I put fruit in instead and some days I had 3 or 4 pieces of fruit instead of a starchy carb. I know too much fructose is not good for losing weight. However I wasn't sure what else to replace the starchy carbs with. I also had some cut up veggies instead.

There was a couple of nights I didn't bring enough food to work and got really hungry when I went back to camp. Instead of making a healthy choice I would have a sweet like a brownie or cookie. That happened twice. I was so hungry and so tired and I just didn't want to heat up a chicken breast or eat something healthy. So that was not good. However when I woke up the next day I was full of energy and I had better lifting work outs than usual.

So the diet went okay. Less cheats than last set.

I really struggle with clean eating all the time. I feel better with a cheat every once in a while. I have no idea how I'll ever do a competition if I do.

Everyone does.
You are doing a great job with your training and dieting progress.