Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    RX MEMBER

20150829_105514.jpgHere we go...right side up for better analysis!

Quote Originally Posted by NewAtThis View Post
    Attachment 181222

A meal I'm allowed to have. Pretty bland although I did put cayenne pepper on the chicken breast. With this diet I find there isn't much taste except in the red meat and fruit. I also dig the avocado.
    That looks very colorful and yummy to me. I'm pretty sure you will appreciate veggies and fruits more and more. We were "programmed" by our upbringing to like more transformed stuff (Snickers bars etc), but the real food taste great.

On an other note I think you might have lose 0,5 to 0,75pound of fat. It's not only the water weight! But the weight drop won't be as fast in the next week (since it will only be fat loss and muscle gain. No more water loss). And you can eat white rice, or other type of rice if you wanna taste different things NAT
    David Cua also called Donald Pump known for "making bodybuilding great again" !

RX MEMBER

I weighed in at 127 this morning. Twice. However I'm skeptical of that weight because that would be a 5.5 pound drop in 5 days. So I'll reweigh myself tomorrow and I suspect it will be about 129 once again.

Workouts are going great.....feeling energized after and I have a bit of DOMS but nothing where my muscles feel exhausted.

Did Romanian deadlifts for the first time.....wow......fantastic for my hamstrings....really loving those although my grip strength is really poor.

Once I get to 125 I think I'll be happy with my physique although I'll keep on going. I'm not all that unhappy...just want to tighten up and gain a bit more muscle.

That drop in weight is likely all the water you've been holding. I had the same thing happen when I started my first contest prep. I lost at least 5 lbs the first week. The clean diet plus timing with foods has a lot to do with it. After the first week then I'd believe it to be fat loss.

That said, it's still fun to see the scale moving, huh?
    2016 RX Member of the Year & March 2015 Member of the Month
    https://www.instagram.com/sunny52kg/

https://granitesupplements.com/ideva...ate.php?id=127

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyday View Post
    That drop in weight is likely all the water you've been holding. I had the same thing happen when I started my first contest prep. I lost at least 5 lbs the first week. The clean diet plus timing with foods has a lot to do with it. After the first week then I'd believe it to be fat loss.

That said, it's still fun to see the scale moving, huh?
    You're right Sunny ! However according to my calculation/estimation (empirical lol) she should have lost 1 pounds of fat by tomorrow morning, so of course it's not 5,5 lbs of fat loss but I would say 4,5l
    lbs water and 1 pound of fat. I might be wrong though and after all I don't care about numbers, all I care is that she obtain the physique she always dream of and in the easiest, healthiest, safest way and given that she seems very driven and serious about her transformation I think it might take a little less time than I expected. But it's all good

I weighed in at 127 this morning. Twice. However I'm skeptical of that weight because that would be a 5.5 pound drop in 5 days. So I'll reweigh myself tomorrow and I suspect it will be about 129 once again.

Workouts are going great.....feeling energized after and I have a bit of DOMS but nothing where my muscles feel exhausted.

Did Romanian deadlifts for the first time.....wow......fantastic for my hamstrings....really loving those although my grip strength is really poor.

Once I get to 125 I think I'll be happy with my physique although I'll keep on going. I'm not all that unhappy...just want to tighten up and gain a bit more muscle.
    Well NAT , most likely happening while you're at camp the next 10 days if you are currently weighing 127lbs.

RX MEMBER

Ok well today I weighed 128....so I was up a pound. I'm okay with that though.

A bit of personal info....lol....I did weigh myself before a bowel movement however and I usually weigh myself after a bowel movement. It just wasn't happening this morning though haha.

I go back to work tomorrow so things are going to change a bit....I don't prepare the food....I eat what is at camp. I'm going to see this set if I can make enough healthy choices to keep on the diet so these next ten days will be a learning experience indeed.

I won't be weighing myself for approximately ten days. I hope when I return I weigh 127 or less. That would be great to me.

I'll try and update as much as I can.

I have to say....I actually wished I had done 3 big meals instead of 4 because I am horrible at spreading them out properly and twice I've missed last meal. I've only had about half and then snoozed off. It may be easier at camp though.

Ok well today I weighed 128....so I was up a pound. I'm okay with that though.

A bit of personal info....lol....I did weigh myself before a bowel movement however and I usually weigh myself after a bowel movement. It just wasn't happening this morning though haha.

I go back to work tomorrow so things are going to change a bit....I don't prepare the food....I eat what is at camp. I'm going to see this set if I can make enough healthy choices to keep on the diet so these next ten days will be a learning experience indeed.

I won't be weighing myself for approximately ten days. I hope when I return I weigh 127 or less. That would be great to me.

I'll try and update as much as I can.

I have to say....I actually wished I had done 3 big meals instead of 4 because I am horrible at spreading them out properly and twice I've missed last meal. I've only had about half and then snoozed off. It may be easier at camp though.
    If you would really prefer that we could work with 3 meals. However the compo of one meal might change and switch towards more fat because of the absorption rate and that I want a pretty steady blood sugar level especially before you're working out so that you don't feel fatigued.

Or We could do 3 meals and implement a pre-workout snack (10g of protein powder + water and 1 banana), just to fuel the workout than have your 3rd meal after it.

RX MEMBER

And I am back!

So I have lots to tell about my workplace diet. Not all at once though haha. There were ups and downs and yes....I did not stick to it 100%. I'm okay with that though because I did really good for me. I've never been this strict or disciplined in my life.

If I do ever decide to do a contest though I have to be perfect and that will be hard!

And I am at a solid 127 so I did end up losing a little bit more weight. I am quite pleased right now!

And I am back!

So I have lots to tell about my workplace diet. Not all at once though haha. There were ups and downs and yes....I did not stick to it 100%. I'm okay with that though because I did really good for me. I've never been this strict or disciplined in my life.

If I do ever decide to do a contest though I have to be perfect and that will be hard!

And I am at a solid 127 so I did end up losing a little bit more weight. I am quite pleased right now!
    Well you progressed a solid pounds less even if you cheated on your diet! You managed to stick enough to the routine so that you're still losing weight at camp, without weighing food management. I guess you can still be proud of you!

In the back of my mind I was afraid that you will regain some pounds in the camp. But you did not. As long as you still progress even there, that's a win in my book. And since you don't prep for a contest but only to better yourself an do it sustainably so that you enjoy your transformation I guess that's a win too.

However I'm still curious to know how far you cheated ^^ ?

Oh and there is a change to the training programm. Wen you come back to your home, it will be 17mins of Liss cardio in the morning. (We will increase the cardio until you reached 30 to 45 mins. I think that 30 will be enough, but your body might think otherwise (maybe more maybe less. If it less, like 20mins you're blessed in the fat burning genetic department ^^)

RX MEMBER

Okay....so let me tell you how things went.....first off here is the picture of the scale at 127. It is a bit blurry..my apologies. I am pleased with this. My next goal is 126 by the next time I return from work which is about 2.5 weeks. It is slower than most would go but like I said I'm in no hurry. 20150911_133439.jpg

RX MEMBER

So let's talk about my cheats haha.

The first night I arrived at camp I had to work overtime and the kitchen was closed. So they leave out pastries and some fruit. I had something called a pumpkin roll pastry. I was starving. I didn't feel too bad...it was probably 300 calories at most and I felt a lot better after eating it.

Second cheat was wing night. 6 wings in total...4 salt and pepper and 2 hot. I replaced the wings for the red meat in my meal. No regrets!! I love wing night and eating only 6 was hard.

Third cheat was one slice of pizza and one pre made ice cream cone. We had a union meeting and missed dinner hall and that's what they served. I did bring enough lunch to eat something healthier but I made the wrong choice. The ice cream was delicious and once again I felt great afterward.

The final cheat was just half a brownie. It was the night before I came home, I was hungry and wanted more food so I ate it.

All in all I know I'm not doing a contest so I feel okay with my cheats. They weren't big and I still felt good after all of them.

I didn't feel bloated or overly full.

I don't know if it affected my weight loss as I have no scale to weigh myself.

RX MEMBER

So at camp I didn't have or bring a scale (my bad) so I had to estimate everything. However I feel that went okay and am pretty confident with it.

They did not always have red meat or salmon so what I did was ate two egg yolks instead and the appropriate amount of egg whites. I wasn't sure what to do and decided on that. I actually asked AnnieAnavar to help me and she refused. She wanted to see what I could do on my own with my own common sense first.

The chicken was all processed. I was disappointed at first but it is what it is. I have to admit I think I enjoy the processed chicken better. I also put hot sauce on it.

I tried oatmeal in the morning three days in a row. They didn't have cinnamon or sweetener. They only had brown sugar so I ate it plain. After that I couldn't stomach it any longer. I'm thinking of buying a chocolate protein powder to mix in with it. Oats are NOT my thing. The rest of the mornings I had multi grain toast instead. I don't know if this was an acceptable substitute but it was either a substitute or skip the oats altogether. I need to make them more favorable.

There were a few times I added a bit of dressing to my spinach as well. However it was less than a teaspoon each time and it was low fat to start with so I wasn't too stressed over that.

For the choices I had I did pretty well I think.

Besides my cheat I stuck with the plan the best I could with the choices I had.

Once in awhile I had a bit of diet pepsi with breakfast but it was less than 100 ml and that was just to help down the awful oatmeal.

RX MEMBER

My training is going great!

David really catered to me at camp and I only have to workout every second day. When you work 13 hour days you need a lot of rest. It worked fantastic.

The only thing I couldn't do was squats...I have a previous injury that is still healing so I replaced them with leg presses. I really really want to do squats as my butt is something I want to improve but for now I will let my injury heal.

I will have to post up pics again soon. I will take some in the next few days. I should have taken some when I did my 127 weigh in.

1) I don't know if it affected my weight loss as I have no scale to weigh mysel
    Undeniably it affected «the rate» of you weight loss. But you still manage to progress and to keep your cheat (portions) small enough to get away with (murder) it ^^.

2)They did not always have red meat or salmon so what I did was ate two egg yolks .
    If they don’t have salmon or red meat.
    Keep one yolk only.

3)Once in awhile I had a bit of diet pepsi with breakfast but it was less than 100 ml and that was just to help down the awful oatmeal.
    Water is best. As far as the oatmeal issue goes, do you have access to a great substitute : Cream of rice ? It tastes better for a lot of folks including myself, and digest very very well. If not, eat the multigrain toast.

4) The only thing I couldn't do was squats...I have a previous injury that is still healing so I replaced them with leg presses. I really really want to do squats as my butt is something I want to improve but for now I will let my injury heal.
    That’s the safest, wisest decision.

5)To be perfectly honest, I hope that when you will be home for 10 days you will be stricter on your diet though. Because will all these cheats I’m a little worried about the outcome of the few next few weeks :/
    Last edited by davidcua; 09-14-2015 at 06:04 AM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast