RX MEMBER

Question HGH and Irritable Bowel (IBS)

Hello girls, I'm natural so I've never used steroids. I'm training 5/6 times a week, always on diet (bulking or cutting) and I'd like to compete in two or three years.
    I'd also like to know more about HGH, many told me that at low doses it has a lot of benefits... I have the PCOS so I'm taking the birth control pill and the Irritable Bowel Syndrome. I have tried ALL the solutions for the IBS but it never goes away. It improved but not healed. What about the HGH? Can it be helpful to this problem?
    Can I take only low doses of HGH to compete as a bikini or a figure? Does it help to eliminate water retention on glutes?
    Thanks so much... Sorry but I don't know much about steroids...

Start here for the basics: http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthrea...omen-amp-Drugs

Interesting challenge in that I'm guessing most doctors wouldn't even respond about "what will hGH do" since it is generally clamped down on so much these days, along w/ AAS therapy. That said, I would suggest you do more google research on hGH & PCOS to find what you can. I'm not familiar w/ PCOS so your reading of material, along with your knowledge & familiarity w/ the aspects of PCOS would give you more than me googling and regurgitating it.

Generally hGH doesn't "fix" things - instead hGH use is like supplementing the "youth" factor that we all have when we're 18 years old, but start to lose over time. So it does things like improve your ability to recover, improves skin / hair / nails suppleness & health - e.g. you might notice your hair & nails growing faster than usual, etc., creates greater sense of well-being. It also promotes lean muscle mass over bodyfat - but if you're not already doing a targeted & consistent diet & training program, it's not going to do the heavy lifting for you to lose bodyfat. It is a "supplement" to all of that. I.e. if you have the basic program in place, or whatever you are doing to support a healthy lifestyle / goals, it will support that just a little more towards your goals.

Also understand something about supplementing during competition - just like anything else, if you've got a regular dosing schedule in place, great while you're on that schedule. When you come off, your body will return to "normal" - so to your question of will it "heal" IBS - I would say it would improve things while you're on, but couldn't say while you're off.

Yes you can use low doses (also IMO there is no reason for you to use anything but low dose) for competition. But again, it's not going to do all the work for you - just supplement the work you are doing towards competition - an example is better quality sleep / recovery from a heavy workout or repeated cardio sessions - allows you to recover quicker and do it again vs just being sore all the time.

Couldn't speak to "water retention on glutes" - some people retain water on hGH and I'd probably tell you to run it but then drop it 10 days out from a target show to remove that aspect. Also if you are looking to go to higher doses, that also can produce some water retention.

Things hGH is not:
    - a steroid - won't get you "jacked"
    - a "water dropper" - it will help promote lean muscle mass over bodyfat, but it isn't like winstrol or anything that specifically eliminates water.

Also because it is a hormone in your body that is "supplementing" whatever is "youthful" - it doesn't work fast. You won't start using it and then start looking for dramatic changes. It is just supplementing what you are already doing.

Hope that helps.
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne

RX MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by sassy69 View Post
    Start here for the basics: http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthrea...omen-amp-Drugs

Interesting challenge in that I'm guessing most doctors wouldn't even respond about "what will hGH do" since it is generally clamped down on so much these days, along w/ AAS therapy. That said, I would suggest you do more google research on hGH & PCOS to find what you can. I'm not familiar w/ PCOS so your reading of material, along with your knowledge & familiarity w/ the aspects of PCOS would give you more than me googling and regurgitating it.

Generally hGH doesn't "fix" things - instead hGH use is like supplementing the "youth" factor that we all have when we're 18 years old, but start to lose over time. So it does things like improve your ability to recover, improves skin / hair / nails suppleness & health - e.g. you might notice your hair & nails growing faster than usual, etc., creates greater sense of well-being. It also promotes lean muscle mass over bodyfat - but if you're not already doing a targeted & consistent diet & training program, it's not going to do the heavy lifting for you to lose bodyfat. It is a "supplement" to all of that. I.e. if you have the basic program in place, or whatever you are doing to support a healthy lifestyle / goals, it will support that just a little more towards your goals.

Also understand something about supplementing during competition - just like anything else, if you've got a regular dosing schedule in place, great while you're on that schedule. When you come off, your body will return to "normal" - so to your question of will it "heal" IBS - I would say it would improve things while you're on, but couldn't say while you're off.

Yes you can use low doses (also IMO there is no reason for you to use anything but low dose) for competition. But again, it's not going to do all the work for you - just supplement the work you are doing towards competition - an example is better quality sleep / recovery from a heavy workout or repeated cardio sessions - allows you to recover quicker and do it again vs just being sore all the time.

Couldn't speak to "water retention on glutes" - some people retain water on hGH and I'd probably tell you to run it but then drop it 10 days out from a target show to remove that aspect. Also if you are looking to go to higher doses, that also can produce some water retention.

Things hGH is not:
    - a "water dropper" - it will help promote lean muscle mass over bodyfat, but it isn't like winstrol or anything that specifically eliminates water.

Also because it is a hormone in your body that is "supplementing" whatever is "youthful" - it doesn't work fast. You won't start using it and then start looking for dramatic changes. It is just supplementing what you are already doing.

Hope that helps.
    Thanks so much sassy69! Can I write you a private message?

Quote Originally Posted by sassy69 View Post

Things hGH is not:

Hope that helps.
    What a great, detailed and helpful reply. Kudos to Sassy.

May I add that I have heard from a few females that certain peptides, of which I'm known to be a fan of, can assist with digestion/gastric emptying. Specific peptides such as GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 at minimum dose 100mg daily before breakfast or bed, in an insulin pin. Some people, mainly males, find that GHRP-6 is an aid in bulking in that it stimulates hunger, (which I have never found is true for me). Cheaper than GH, not all companies are equal, may do nothing for you as it's case by case basis, there can be unpleasant sides as well as benefits but FWIW, it's your choice and may be worth a shot.
    Last edited by baby muscle; 09-23-2015 at 07:32 AM.

RX MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by baby muscle View Post
    What a great, detailed and helpful reply. Kudos to Sassy.

May I add that I have heard from a few females that certain peptides, of which I'm known to be a fan of, can assist with digestion/gastric emptying. Specific peptides such as GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 at minimum dose 100mg daily before breakfast or bed, in an insulin pin. Some people, mainly males, find that GHRP-6 is an aid in bulking in that it stimulates hunger, (which I have never found is true for me). Cheaper than GH, not all companies are equal, may do nothing for you as it's case by case basis, there can be unpleasant sides as well as benefits but FWIW, it's your choice and may be worth a shot.
    Thanks so much baby muscle! I know nothing about peptides... I'll do some researches!

Quote Originally Posted by Ulthar91 View Post
    Thanks so much sassy69! Can I write you a private message?
    Always!
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne