squat 3x10 88lb
    legpress 5x10 110, 132, 154, 220, 220, 220lb
    seated leg curls 4x12 40lb
    standing calve rises 3x12 220lb

food>
    plain natural yoghurt with dried dates
    100g ham and 3 eggs
    100g peanuts (in 3 breaks in the job)
    120g beef and vegetables with a pinch of mayo...

It is not keto yet, I do carbs in morning, but rest of the day I do have protein and fat... in peanuts is 25g of protein and 50g of fat....
    ProNutriFit.com - personal online training and nutrition

Wednesday off...
    Today:
    lat machine 3x10 - 80lb
    lat pulldowns 4x10-6 - 70, 90, 110, 130lb
    bent over rows (barbel) 4x12 - 110lb
    pullover 3x12 - 40lb
    standing lat pulldowns 3x12 - 40lb
    biceps hammer curls with rope 3x10 - 40lb
    biceps preacher curls machine 3x10 - 40lb
    biceps alternation curls 3x10 - 22lb

in merry go round.... morning gym, cook, eat, job, home, eat, sleep

It's a fun lifestyle huh? Keep it simple & consistent & you're golden!
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne

Quote Originally Posted by sassy69 View Post
    It's a fun lifestyle huh? Keep it simple & consistent & you're golden!
    Yes, at least I have a feeling I do more than just job-sleep...

Chest and triceps and legs done in past days

.... also few new clients enrolled so I am back in plan-writing on weekends...

Weather was not nice, so no trips around....

Gym is ton of cardio, but morning it goes when you train there... not so much people and space to train.

Wow wasnt been here for a while... but well, I do train now regulary, usually chest+triceps, back+biceps and shoulders+legs.... yesterday were only shoulders as I needed to postpone leg training to other days, due to job and today I had training only with my client here, so I did not have my own training as I had to train with her to not look suspicious in that gym....

Yesterday was:
    side laterals + front plate rises
    rear laterals on bench
    side cable laterals
    machine press
    upright rows
    biceps EZ curls
    biceps hammer curls
    lower cable curls with rope
    crunches

training today was from exercises my client needed to see - deadlifts, squats, shrughs, side biceps curls, triceps overhead extensions, lunges with knee up and upper and lower cable crossovers.... so various exercise....

I do work in my job from 3PM to 11PM and I do work for my clients and writing plans morning... I have now two bikini girls who enrolled with me close to their shows, so I am helping them with their final weeks only, but both will sign up with me after their shows for a new year I hope.... so it would compromise my loss of clients for Autumn season.... also some of my clients renewed with me after some time, what makes me proud and one national level figure girl is my new client as well, just for a month to try, but as far as it is, she is happy with her new diet and training as well, so we will see if I will prepare her for her first international season or not... cross fingers for me as a coach to have better spring with new people than I had Autumn now...

fgymz.jpg

Me in the gym yesterday morning.... looking for tomorrow...

A week is over and I am forgeting the training journal, but I was bussy and will be bussy with two new competitors... who are competing this weekend and next weekend. They both had troubles in prep, come too late to the idea of working with me, both lost their guidance close before their shows and asked me to help them to do the final prep....

So this week I did the first one and now I am doing both of them, one is figure, one is bikini...
    Today I got a very nice review from the first one, that I saved her, when she was lost in final prep and that her former coach never ever worked with her so intense as me... Words like this always makes my day... I am so happy that at least some people can appreciate what I am putting in my work, what is all I never had being a competitor myself... I am really touched by what she wrote. Next year we want to cooperate together and bring it really on.

I also trained - usualy 3-4x a week, still cycling chest-triceps, shoulders-legs and back-biceps... but the diet is poor I know. I ate some marzipan today, because I love it and it is Christmas time and I always had marzipan only this time of year as a kid... and I have problems to eat all I need in proteins (I am not hungry, when I wake up as well as during my shifts, so I very often eat after, 1 AM, when I am home... but than I am NOT hungry mornings and the cycle repeats....). I know I have to change this....to return back to shape and grow and harden up finally.

I look like this now = after leg training.

Fotografie1285E001.jpg

Hey so Lada.....What division of competitors is the most challenging to train /coach in terms of putting together the workouts??BB, WP, Figure or Bikini?Oh and best wishes with your training plans as well.....if I didn't say that before.And your legs and booty still look great to me......so keep it up. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Andersen View Post
    Hey so Lada.....What division of competitors is the most challenging to train /coach in terms of putting together the workouts??BB, WP, Figure or Bikini?Oh and best wishes with your training plans as well.....if I didn't say that before.And your legs and booty still look great to me......so keep it up. lol

It depends. I mean BB and WP have to reach the highest conditioning as well as be the most determined I think, but also girls who are already in this phase are the most commited ones (I have only one WP, who is between WP and Figure now though) - so in this way the work with them is the easiest, because they do what you tell them, they do not whine, complain, they ask questions which gives a lot of sense.... so it is also joy to work with them... Some bikini are the same - but in bikini is a lot of girls who started because it is somehow "in" on instagram and facebook - who in real have no clue what it takes.... So there is a high "death rate" between new bikini now, because it is a fashion now in our country, so every girl who is 3x in the gym now is throwing statuses and hashtags as "gonnabepro" or "bikiniunderconstruction" etc. but a lot of them, especially in the prep, realize it is still a sport... it still needs your passion, commitment, discipline - you can not go to a club showing your booty, you can not eat out with friends as much as you wish, you have trainings later in prep 5-6x week plus cardio.... So in fact from 4 new girls only 1 went to stage....and I have one lady - she is older than me a tiny bit - she is also bikini and she is a FREAK during trainings a and diet, work with this one is joy, I am looking forward to see her competing in Spring, because she will be crazy!!

This is the bikini girl I said is a freak... this is her OFFSEASON shape and conditioning (and yes we are growing now)... she loves clean food all year round, so I cycle her nutrients to keep clean and grow at the same time. She has another man for training - but we two cooperate in her prep.... oh and BTW she is natty....

Heelskontrola.jpg

OK I train now mostly FRI-SAT-SUN sometimes MON and than I have TUE and WEN off and I go THUR or FRI again.... and weekend. Due to the job. I can not wipeout my legs, when I stand 8 hours at the conveyor belt. Also I wear back support belt to my job to may keep training my back.. but I feel way better than first days when I started to work in the factory....

benchpress here is stupid only two positions of the bar - too low or too high.... I did only two trainings with classical pyramide up to 6x 132lb... I tried 154lb too but it felt not comfortable because I could not position well under the bar...back in Usti I was already lifting 168lb for 2-3 reps again

I am bussy, as two competitors competed last week and one gonna compete this week so it makes me connected with the sport of fitness and engaged with competitions a lot... I enjoy it (eating cake while watching my girls in online TV )

Quote Originally Posted by Bronwyn View Post
    It depends. I mean BB and WP have to reach the highest conditioning as well as be the most determined I think, but also girls who are already in this phase are the most commited ones (I have only one WP, who is between WP and Figure now though) - so in this way the work with them is the easiest, because they do what you tell them, they do not whine, complain, they ask questions which gives a lot of sense.... so it is also joy to work with them... Some bikini are the same - but in bikini is a lot of girls who started because it is somehow "in" on instagram and facebook - who in real have no clue what it takes.... So there is a high "death rate" between new bikini now, because it is a fashion now in our country, so every girl who is 3x in the gym now is throwing statuses and hashtags as "gonnabepro" or "bikiniunderconstruction" etc. but a lot of them, especially in the prep, realize it is still a sport... it still needs your passion, commitment, discipline - you can not go to a club showing your booty, you can not eat out with friends as much as you wish, you have trainings later in prep 5-6x week plus cardio.... So in fact from 4 new girls only 1 went to stage....and I have one lady - she is older than me a tiny bit - she is also bikini and she is a FREAK during trainings a and diet, work with this one is joy, I am looking forward to see her competing in Spring, because she will be crazy!!

Yeah.

I think on the outside looking in, most people would expect the bikini competitors to be the "glamour girls" of the fitness / muscle industry and be all about cell phones, taking selfies, and giving shout outs / emogies to their peeps.

But even I have been surprised at how much commitment and focus many of them do have and treat it as any other athlete would (any sport) that is serious about making an impact and creating a legacy.

So from your perspective Lada being closer to the industry, while bikini has been on the rise, do you think that a division like WP will start absorbing most of the Figure athletes, to where Figure and Fitness may not exist anymore.....just as BBing overall has been dramatically
    reduced???

Oh and your bikini client does look impressive, good quality foundation to build upon.

So she has clean nutrition year round, so does that mean no cheat days or how many would she get???

Take care and Happy Training.

Quote Originally Posted by Andersen View Post
    Yeah.

I think on the outside looking in, most people would expect the bikini competitors to be the "glamour girls" of the fitness / muscle industry and be all about cell phones, taking selfies, and giving shout outs / emogies to their peeps.

But even I have been surprised at how much commitment and focus many of them do have and treat it as any other athlete would (any sport) that is serious about making an impact and creating a legacy.

So from your perspective Lada being closer to the industry, while bikini has been on the rise, do you think that a division like WP will start absorbing most of the Figure athletes, to where Figure and Fitness may not exist anymore.....just as BBing overall has been dramatically
    reduced???

Oh and your bikini client does look impressive, good quality foundation to build upon.

So she has clean nutrition year round, so does that mean no cheat days or how many would she get???

Take care and Happy Training.
    To question nr.1 - no, but so many competitors now stays in bikini (because it is pushed that it is "feminine" and anything beyond is "masculine" - what I see as a propaganda bullshit) that at least here both figure and wpd are smaller and smaller in Nrs. of competitors, while bikini is bigger and bigger class - anyway I had seen so many women squishing themselves to bikini, and loosing it, because they belonged to figure already I do not get it.... both figure and WPD are too small classes now here, that on some shows they even did not opened them up, and I am thankfull for any girl going there... also is sad FBB is gone in Europe, because than we have WPD more like middleweight bodybuilding and it solves nothing... I think if FBB was still here and figure and WPD get rid of stigma being "not-feminine" more girls would switch to the right class....

Question nr2) I can not talk in general as I do not have single pair of clients at the same thing... It always depends how the person works with carbs especially... in this case, she is having very low carb sensitivity, so she is keto even in offseason, so for her I do have cheat day (or lets call it refeed, because it is not only junk food, but a mix of junk and clean food) once a week - as she needs to carb up, to start T3 conversion, keep leptine and insuline running.... and I force her to have some junk this and than, because I think she needs to relax a little bit sometimes to not become obsessed with healthy food.... mostly she is on rice anyway but time to time she has some chocolate or food with family... because one thing is being commited and other is being a freak really, and the line is very very thin and we need to get a ballance in our life
    Last edited by Bronwyn; 11-17-2015 at 08:42 PM.

Bussy two weeks with two girls at their first shows... I train now SAT-SUN-MON - off- off - THUR - off and again... because those night shifts makes me tired...
    This week I dont know but my fingers and wrists were all swollen... 2x my shift hit 10 000 gifts/shift though...

Girls were in bikini and figure, both were NOT trained by me, but someone else or on their own, both fell into the trap of too low intake and several other troubles so was late to fix them a lot but still we did our best and they both confirmed me that in 14 days we did job together better than previous weeks of their preps.... They both knew they are not in their best (well they both reached their personal best though), but they both were happy to make it to stage.

This is so nice... you know, on this level these girls still may enjoy it the best, they are still heroes for their close ones, may celebrate they were able to do it... enjoy all those positives our sport have....they all watch IFBB Pros though and also international scene off course, I was too.... but when you finally get there, the charm of the competing is gone usualy. I mean it is nice too, you will get to another level, but the responsibility is bigger, you are more exposed to other people and the pressure is higher.... and when you fail, the criticism is harsh and it really require a whole person to grow from that.... and that is not easy... Up there you may feel more alone and it is harder than local novice level, where it still may be just about the fun of that all...

Teri - bikini, she still continues with me, right now we are at reverse diet and slowly getting on training plan, her goal is to pack more muscle at her upper torso...
    12227697_735004116632367_3574127331606225906_n.jpg

Anna - figure, we did only final prep together, she wanted the reverse diet and further cooperation, but than she said she wants to stay at her own and figure it out herself... so we said bye bye each other...

Anna.jpg

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast