Quote Originally Posted by Bronwyn View Post
Ok, I am trying to find a job now, that is crucial for us, looks like till that time I will be not able to train in the gym as we did not have more money as accomodation prices are higher than expected... So even a cheap membership is not possible for me at the moment. So I will stick with training with the expander on a hotel room.

Job agencies started to give me the "not valid qualification"shit again what made me cry today... I mean I was dealing with this all the time abroad. They will not take you to low position jobs, because you have too high qualification (I have masters from International relations and 8 years in higher positions administrative) but they will not hire you for high position jobs because your qualification is not valid in their country... this is really pissing me off past 3,5 years and that is also why I decided to work online as a coach to create something where I would be not dependant on qualifications...

But last weeks were super slow, only one new client enrolled with me, one time plan - nutrition. I can not charge people from my country (with minimal salary 290 USD/month and average around 500-600/month ) the same price as coach in USA, so it is around 35 USD per this kind of plan and that is weak....I am convincing myself to not get a panic attack and continue...

plus I got a tonsilitis right away in English weather....so my throat is sore and I am sneezing all day.

Still I pushed it to maximum when I was at home for 10 past weeks, so some muscles are stil holding on...I hope training at home will keep them and if I will be able to hit the gym in the future I will regain it all back...

z.jpgi.jpg

One of my clients from past three months, this is what is driving me forward... she lost over 22lbs even though she had night and day 12hr shifts.. :

M.jpg
You've got oodles of muscle, I'm not worried about you losing any. Your client is very inspiring. 3 months and 22 lbs is amazing!