Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Bronwyn View Post
    Ok, I am trying to find a job now, that is crucial for us, looks like till that time I will be not able to train in the gym as we did not have more money as accomodation prices are higher than expected... So even a cheap membership is not possible for me at the moment. So I will stick with training with the expander on a hotel room.

Job agencies started to give me the "not valid qualification"shit again what made me cry today... I mean I was dealing with this all the time abroad. They will not take you to low position jobs, because you have too high qualification (I have masters from International relations and 8 years in higher positions administrative) but they will not hire you for high position jobs because your qualification is not valid in their country... this is really pissing me off past 3,5 years and that is also why I decided to work online as a coach to create something where I would be not dependant on qualifications...

But last weeks were super slow, only one new client enrolled with me, one time plan - nutrition. I can not charge people from my country (with minimal salary 290 USD/month and average around 500-600/month ) the same price as coach in USA, so it is around 35 USD per this kind of plan and that is weak....I am convincing myself to not get a panic attack and continue...

plus I got a tonsilitis right away in English weather....so my throat is sore and I am sneezing all day.

Still I pushed it to maximum when I was at home for 10 past weeks, so some muscles are stil holding on...I hope training at home will keep them and if I will be able to hit the gym in the future I will regain it all back...

Attachment 181672Attachment 181673

One of my clients from past three months, this is what is driving me forward... she lost over 22lbs even though she had night and day 12hr shifts.. :

Attachment 181674
    You've got oodles of muscle, I'm not worried about you losing any. Your client is very inspiring. 3 months and 22 lbs is amazing!

Well and few more posts about my recent past as you can see it will take time to dig myself out of that hole I am in now - those 5 months in Vegas were great... I loved the weather... and till I broke my rib all went OK with my prep for Arnold too.

Few pics>

One day prior the show...I was supposed to go both figure masters and physique but I was told I can not do that (last year several women did)... so I decided for physique. Bad move. But more fun with posing though.

Attachment 181676

Last three weeks prior the show (after I slipped and broke that rib, I still trained, but I had to be carefull about the core, and I could not stabilize heavy free weight exercise)...

Attachment 181675

On stage April 2015...my tan wear completely off backstage, I am alergic to almost everything and I sometimes really think what to use if I will return in the future (if so)

Attachment 181678Attachment 181679

Than we had to spare some money, so we did not trained for a while and enjoyed some food which is not in Europe as AYCE buffets and poptarts and Reeses So I lost it all, after my return home, the only way up from depression was to train and I tried to return back to heavy weights as I realized physique is now in Europe just another bodybuilding so instead keeping it small I have to grow up again, especially upper body....

In next 3 months I rised all my lifts to almost maxmimum, benchpress from 50 to 80kg, bent over rows from 20kg dumbells to 35kg dumbells and from 45kg rows back to 75kg rows... and legpress from 160kg to 300kg...for 10... so it was at least something positive. I had changed like this, last picture is how I do look now approximatelly... I weight around 154/158lbs>

Attachment 181677
    I like the nice round legs on the right. I think I actually prefer that look, even though you're probably horrified that is the case. Some gals just carry an off season look extremely well IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by baby muscle View Post
    I like the nice round legs on the right. I think I actually prefer that look, even though you're probably horrified that is the case. Some gals just carry an off season look extremely well IMO.
    Well I am gifted in leg developement I had hard time to downsize them when going from bodybuilding to physique, now I am building them back... hope to return them to original size soon

You've got oodles of muscle, I'm not worried about you losing any. Your client is very inspiring. 3 months and 22 lbs is amazing!
    Yup, cases like my competitors put me down and than I see others like this and it makes me to want to continue again and proud they were able to do, what they were supposed to do
    ProNutriFit.com - personal online training and nutrition

Well I am gifted in leg developement I had hard time to downsize them when going from bodybuilding to physique, now I am building them back... hope to return them to original size soon

Yup, cases like my competitors put me down and than I see others like this and it makes me to want to continue again and proud they were able to do, what they were supposed to do
    You should be proud! Our greatest accomplishments come from when we share with others and help them!

You should be proud! Our greatest accomplishments come from when we share with others and help them!
    Yup I only wish some competitors stayed with me this autumn... I was like super excited last year 2014 having my girls on stage... I was running backstage like a hen LOL It makes me nervous like I was on stage myself. Before as athlete I never could imagine that being a coach can bring me the same (almost minust the struggle LOL)

Trenerka.jpg

Love this ^^^ pic! Not just because your client looks great but because I love those client-coach game day pics!
    Last edited by Sunnyday; 09-28-2015 at 07:27 PM.
    2016 RX Member of the Year & March 2015 Member of the Month
    https://www.instagram.com/sunny52kg/

https://granitesupplements.com/ideva...ate.php?id=127

Ex Ass, now just annoying swingslammer's Avatar

Lada, I pretty much keep up with you and Daniel on Facebook but it is good to see you here. Did you find a place to stay yet? Did you look in to those suggestions I gave you? See you later, Cal
    Gone but not forgotten, I remember you too Dookie!

Quote Originally Posted by swingslammer View Post
    Lada, I pretty much keep up with you and Daniel on Facebook but it is good to see you here. Did you find a place to stay yet? Did you look in to those suggestions I gave you? See you later, Cal
    hi Cal, we found some student agency, so we are living with some family now and later will have a studio at one old lady with two dogs and cats... will be fun LOL I mean I do love cats and dogs...

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyday View Post
    Love this ^^^ pic! Not just because your client looks great but because I love those client-coach game day pics!
    thanks - for both.... I was ready to even travell to Czech rep for my girls this Autumn, but well, at least I am saving some money now...

I meant to ask earlier - aside from money situation, where did you like the most to live, of all the places you've spent time in? If you could pick anywhere, where would it be?
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne

Quote Originally Posted by sassy69 View Post
    I meant to ask earlier - aside from money situation, where did you like the most to live, of all the places you've spent time in? If you could pick anywhere, where would it be?
    Well interesting question, I would say Venice in California the most... both for weather and people around, I trained in Golds Gym Venice and if USA did not have the stupidiest visa requirements, I would even have a job there like in 14 days as a coach, what would be a dream... Also all those folks were so suportive to my sport - Charles Glass even trained me there for free and Chris Cormier, my friend, helped me with last weeks prep, when I was already exhausted...he did even my peaking week I never got support that much in the past (not to mention from people I do admire).

Vancouver had nice nature, and I mean fairytale nice, but I felt a bit isolated and made friends in slower pace and the energy of that place is not that great...

And Vegas - well that would be my second choice probably, desert is nice (I like hiking too), weather is marvellous (I really really hate winter LOL), but sometimes it is so flashy it makes your sences dull.... and the thing is, when you had lived in Vegas, any other city AFTER seems borring LOL... But it would be probably head to head Vegas and Venice Vancouver is nice, but for a vacation and summer hikes....

My country is nice, but people are bad, very agressive and negative toward each other, this trainers behavior I mentioned is pretty normal there, economy is a dissaster.... and people are just frustrated. What is understandable - when you have a mid-salary anywhere else I lived, you live nice life, not super rich, but still you may have a nice vacation and spent some sum for your hobbies, in my country with a mid-salary you are ballancing on the poverty line, no stress relief. But also it gets you terribly down... I am just few days in UK, situation is not easy, but I already feel how people here are way nicer and more optimistic... what push you to be more optimistic as well.... Many Czech people I met abroad says the same, it is not even the economics, but mainly the attitude we are running away from.
    Last edited by Bronwyn; 09-30-2015 at 05:24 AM.

I live in the desert myself now, and I love the lack of winter, but I will tell you the summers get long in the same way winters get long - I'm a pale Swede and I make a point of staying mostly inside during the summer. Even my pool was too hot to use up until it has started cooling off a little more at night. The irony is that just as it is starting to get "comfortable" outside (i.e. upper 90s instead of 100's), the pool is getting too cold to use.

You've definitely seen a wide array of living - I really wish you a quick settling into a good place.
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne

Quote Originally Posted by sassy69 View Post
    I live in the desert myself now, and I love the lack of winter, but I will tell you the summers get long in the same way winters get long - I'm a pale Swede and I make a point of staying mostly inside during the summer. Even my pool was too hot to use up until it has started cooling off a little more at night. The irony is that just as it is starting to get "comfortable" outside (i.e. upper 90s instead of 100's), the pool is getting too cold to use.

You've definitely seen a wide array of living - I really wish you a quick settling into a good place.
    Well yes, my country - place where I am from is near national park with high rocks I used to climb, we have short summer but quite hot, and winters with snow.... temperatures are changing slowly... Venice was a typical hot but sea-side life, sometimes in Spring or Autumn mornings and evenings were cold and mid-day was hot to may swim in the ocean... Vegas - well you obviously live in same climate and nature... and Vancouver was weird, very wet, lots of rain but never snow... I mean when I lived there the snow came for like two weeks, but people there told me it is a first high snow in 5 years, otherway it is chilly there and a slight sugar coat, but thats it (fun is, just behind those mountains around are tons of snow)... here we caught nice weather (knock knock) but also we had typical "English"days with rains and winds and very unstabile weather... so who knows...

pier.jpg
    Pier in Bournemouth is a miniversion of Santa Monica

Pool.jpg
    Harbour in Poole... the bay is more mud, than sand and people are digging there some crabs and scallops I believe... I will have a job in this town.

Well last few days is a hunt to get a job... Today they hired me for a twilight shift to Lush factory in nearby Pool... what I had seen so far, it is not so nice city with gorgeous gardens as Bournemouth but has more industry...

Lush is making natural cosmetics and I will be packing gift baskets... I am happy to have a start somehow and I believe it will be only better from this point up.

After I will have my first paycheck I may return to the gym to my training routine, also there is some cheaper gym nearby our new flat, we are moving to in mid-October..so I am heading there and cant wait for that...

Ex Ass, now just annoying swingslammer's Avatar

pier.jpg
    Pier in Bournemouth is a miniversion of Santa Monica

Pool.jpg
    Harbour in Poole... the bay is more mud, than sand and people are digging there some crabs and scallops I believe... I will have a job in this town.

Well last few days is a hunt to get a job... Today they hired me for a twilight shift to Lush factory in nearby Pool... what I had seen so far, it is not so nice city with gorgeous gardens as Bournemouth but has more industry...

Lush is making natural cosmetics and I will be packing gift baskets... I am happy to have a start somehow and I believe it will be only better from this point up.

After I will have my first paycheck I may return to the gym to my training routine, also there is some cheaper gym nearby our new flat, we are moving to in mid-October..so I am heading there and cant wait for that...

Yay....every journey begins with a first step! Now you have one burden off your shoulders, I know that you would rather do more...but it will come.
    Gone but not forgotten, I remember you too Dookie!

Quote Originally Posted by swingslammer View Post
    Yay....every journey begins with a first step! Now you have one burden off your shoulders, I know that you would rather do more...but it will come.
    Well first steps... renewing my qualifications takes money so maybe in the future, I never got that.. the CPT licence is like 3000 L - that is more than a car... or a horse... I would rather buy that horse LOL... so I will stay online and continue with online coaching aside...

Back home I had good time in the gym though, tried to do even some seminars about nutrition and keto diets, I explored quite a bit and people in my country do not know and do not use... but well I said this like milion times I suck in marketing, so I had "only" 10 people there... but well again first steps. Maybe one day I will have more people in that room and more competitors in :team fitness dolls:

seminar.jpg11703208_1188783587798893_5451308439412827276_n.jpg
    Last edited by Bronwyn; 09-30-2015 at 06:59 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast