Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

BTW> I also created group at facebook I was missing. We had similar in Czech and it was very usefull for people as there were a lot of people asking and lot of coaches responding, so people might connect with coaches they related to the best... no stupid advertising, no fan page posts, except really useful ones like articles or recipes...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fitn...?ref=bookmarks

So if you want to build it up in English as well, you are all welcome.
    ProNutriFit.com - personal online training and nutrition

Ex Ass, now just annoying swingslammer's Avatar

Wow Lada...you look very pretty in those seminar pictures. I am just used to seeing you in gym clothes or posed pictures...not just "Pictures" like that. Hope Daniel is getting along well in England too.
    Gone but not forgotten, I remember you too Dookie!

Lada Plihalova good to have you back. You've made trmendous improvemnts since 2006 despite the ups and downs, other struggles. Hang in there.
    "Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry" -Dr. David Banner

“Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart” - Anne Frank

Quote Originally Posted by Ibarramedia View Post
    Lada Plihalova good to have you back. You've made trmendous improvemnts since 2006 despite the ups and downs, other struggles. Hang in there.
    Thanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by swingslammer View Post
    Wow Lada...you look very pretty in those seminar pictures. I am just used to seeing you in gym clothes or posed pictures...not just "Pictures" like that. Hope Daniel is getting along well in England too.
    Thanks We both hope in good job etc. soon...

OK, local hotel is building "the best"gym in the city and both me and Daniel were DECLINED as trainers and instructors, while some tiny girl who litteraly looked as anorectic and one man who barely spoke English but looked like some soccer player stayed in the game... I was like WTF. They even did not asked us anything from fitness, no, we had to build some f***ing giraffe from toilet paper while "manager"observed us... WTF. But when I wrote this at my FB, I got nice response from my clients and friends, some said I had changed their life and one girl told me she stopped beating herself and she is way healthier and happier now, after what I had taught her, what made my day.... really....

Today we found out that to start a bank account is almost impossible without renting a flat or house, we have only room rented and they did not recognize our letter from landlady... so I was again feeling down as I am starting my job on monday and do not have account number...

So Daniel took me to natural preserve near us, where are wild horses at one pennisula (3 sides is water and rest is a fence so horses do not run across the nearby interstate)... well wild, I admit I tried to resist not to touch as is written in rules, but when they were so cute I could not resist to try some horse whispering techniques I had learn before... and well... you can see the rest. The black mare was so mean to others lol, she started to bite and kick others to have me for herself only and she followed me a nice piece of the way back... she was walking by my side as it was my home pet... LOL. I was in awe - seeing horses so free and wild was amazing, and to interact with them and pet them was even more amazing, as they were not this cool with other people walking around...

10.jpg8.jpgcerna.jpgdivokykun.jpg7.jpg1.jpg

What it takes my progress I think I did some side by side comparisons
    Here it is: 1996 is the BW, 2015 is the last one in red...

1996-2015.jpg

Very nice progression Lada - thank you for sharing! And definitely a testament to your work!

Continued hopes for getting a good turn of fate here soon for you! But FWIW, I think the two signs of strength and hope are 1) Getting up when you're down and 2) Seeing the true beauty in this world shine above the crappy stuff.

Also FWIW, I think we can all attest to the mindboggling silliness of the fitness industry. There are a couple trainers in my gym who have the reputation for having all of their clients end up looking like them - sort of big and lumbery, but not lean, not improved. And sadly, this includes their female clients still managing to end up looking blocky and not lean or improved. So I feel for you, completely not surprised but continued hoping for your dream job!
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne

I was really feeling good Sassy when I read what some people wrote me after... I guess I did not realized what I meant to someof them even though they are now not training with me...

This is when I am like I will go on!

Today I was pi**ed off beyond belief, still can not open one single bank account... luckily it will not cost me a job place, but it is annoying, like head 22 - problem is we did not rented our room via some overpriced stupid agency, which wants 120 L only for the credit check, but directly via owners.... and these stupid banks do not recognize private lease as proof of address in UK... I am like WTF. So tomorrow nr. 14 bank - now together with our landlady who will go there with me in person to confirm I really live with her... stupid stupid stupid.. British banks are the stupidiest on the planet.... irony is, because of not having an account I may be payed by pay check, but they take some % from the amount which may be up to 20% of MY HARD EARNED money and I am paying that only because THEIR STUPID POLICY...nice isnt it? I will have to do it, if nothing will help, but I am so upset....

On the other hand my introduction was nice, Lush is amazing company, work is clean and they really make their cosmetics from natural things - they really peel real avocados or pineapples to that mixtures with olive oil etc., no harsh chemicals in the whole factory.... also they are animal testing free, and environment oriented company. I would be happy if my job was not just temporary, but permanent... they pay nice, plus I will have huge discounts on cosmetics or even spa treatments in their spa salons... what is nice... maybe I will use that one

So I am really excited I may start with that company tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by Bronwyn View Post
    Today I was pi**ed off beyond belief, still can not open one single bank account... luckily it will not cost me a job place, but it is annoying, like head 22 - problem is we did not rented our room via some overpriced stupid agency, which wants 120 L only for the credit check, but directly via owners.... and these stupid banks do not recognize private lease as proof of address in UK... I am like WTF. So tomorrow nr. 14 bank - now together with our landlady who will go there with me in person to confirm I really live with her... stupid stupid stupid.. British banks are the stupidiest on the planet.... irony is, because of not having an account I may be payed by pay check, but they take some % from the amount which may be up to 20% of MY HARD EARNED money and I am paying that only because THEIR STUPID POLICY...nice isnt it? I will have to do it, if nothing will help, but I am so upset....

On the other hand my introduction was nice, Lush is amazing company, work is clean and they really make their cosmetics from natural things - they really peel real avocados or pineapples to that mixtures with olive oil etc., no harsh chemicals in the whole factory.... also they are animal testing free, and environment oriented company. I would be happy if my job was not just temporary, but permanent... they pay nice, plus I will have huge discounts on cosmetics or even spa treatments in their spa salons... what is nice... maybe I will use that one

So I am really excited I may start with that company tomorrow!
    It seems so difficult in the UK to be an immigrant but you have an inner reserve and as Sassy said, an ability to see the true beauty in the world. I have seen (and smelled) great Lush products, you are right about them. I am hoping for a uptick in your luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Tu Holmes View Post
    I think what you are starting to realize is that your passion and love for the sport is not always reciprocated from the "sport of bodybuilding" itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibarramedia View Post
    What it takes my progress I think I did some side by side comparisons
    Here it is: 1996 is the BW, 2015 is the last one in red...

1996-2015.jpg
    LADA!!!! I so second Ibarramedia! Welcome back! Lots of support still found here by a few die hards! I love your progression montage! I have always been a fan and admirer...way back to the days you & D were in California!

Tu Holmes thought hit home with me in relation to all that you have been through. However, if your heart and head have the stamina to hold out and keep on fighting to move forward...than that is what you must do. Again we are hear to cheer you on and give ((((cyber hugs)))) when things are wonky and f*cked up!

Like I said those of us around here are die hards! Competing or not competing we all have a love and passion for picking up heavy ass things, moving them around & putting them down! All in a quest to feel good inside & out! Nothing like being strong!

I
    Lush! I especially love their "Honey I Washed the Kids," Bohemian and Sexy Peel soaps! Yummmmmy! I hope you have success in working for them.

All the best Lada! Truly happy you are back on here and look forward to hearing more of your journey. x0x0x

Quote Originally Posted by baby muscle View Post
    It seems so difficult in the UK to be an immigrant but you have an inner reserve and as Sassy said, an ability to see the true beauty in the world. I have seen (and smelled) great Lush products, you are right about them. I am hoping for a uptick in your luck.
    Well nice things unfortunatelly do not pay bills and food however we made it.. not because of me. I was ready to throw the towel, but Daniel was so stubborn that he figured out somehow how to get a bank account, so FINALY we have two of them... and may be payed by our employers. We also both work now, the only thing is to got trough immigration interview this Wednesday and our life will finaly settle down... At least I hope so, for several years...

Quote Originally Posted by curvygirl View Post
    LADA!!!! I so second Ibarramedia! Welcome back! Lots of support still found here by a few die hards! I love your progression montage! I have always been a fan and admirer...way back to the days you & D were in California!

Tu Holmes thought hit home with me in relation to all that you have been through. However, if your heart and head have the stamina to hold out and keep on fighting to move forward...than that is what you must do. Again we are hear to cheer you on and give ((((cyber hugs)))) when things are wonky and f*cked up!

Like I said those of us around here are die hards! Competing or not competing we all have a love and passion for picking up heavy ass things, moving them around & putting them down! All in a quest to feel good inside & out! Nothing like being strong!

I
    Lush! I especially love their "Honey I Washed the Kids," Bohemian and Sexy Peel soaps! Yummmmmy! I hope you have success in working for them.

All the best Lada! Truly happy you are back on here and look forward to hearing more of your journey. x0x0x
    Hi Mrs. Bossman
    Thanks...

Yup what it takes to Lush products I can ensure you they really are what they claim to be, what it takes to natural foundation... otherwise I would be not able to work there as I am allergic to chemical compounds.... I will have 50% off after my first wage from all our products, also sometimes we have some freebies but I am working in department, which has almost none (I am Gift department)... grrrr

How my week went so far: I finaly got rid of the cold I had, just right time to start a new job...

I thought food will be better and I will train at home at least, but well - I was a mess... I have to figure out the food first. I work twilight shift, what means 3-10:30 PM....it is hard as I work at industrial estate, out of the city and with no car I had to figure out all buses going home (hard as after 6PM goes almost nothing back to the city)... I was so nervous my first shift...but well it settled down somehow. I am 0:30AM at home ussualy.

Work is clean but hard... I have to wear safety (steel toes) shoes and I am standing the whole shift. I am working mostly at the table but sometimes I have to work at conveyor belt what is sometimes annoying. Especialy when I can not catch the rythm in taging, ribboning and wrapping....

First day I thought my back will kill me and my feet are full of blisters also my palms and wrists were in fire, so I decided to skip the training yet... I have to get used to physicall work first again. I take it as a form of training... but still I am happy I may sit down after a shift. My back is also better as we found a neoprene waist support belt, which really helps and keeps my back warm during the day.

However I wanted to show a good will today so I went from twilight to overtime morning shift, so I went to bed 1AM just to wake up 6AM and go to work. I am really looking forward a day off on Sunday though...

I am looking forward also to gym again, if all will be fine, we will join some next week.... I will train prior the job and cook few days ahead, to may start working on getting me in shape again...
    Last edited by Bronwyn; 10-10-2015 at 05:25 PM.

How my week went so far: I finaly got rid of the cold I had, just right time to start a new job...

I thought food will be better and I will train at home at least, but well - I was a mess... I have to figure out the food first. I work twilight shift, what means 3-10:30 PM....it is hard as I work at industrial estate, out of the city and with no car I had to figure out all buses going home (hard as after 6PM goes almost nothing back to the city)... I was so nervous my first shift...but well it settled down somehow. I am 0:30AM at home ussualy.

Work is clean but hard... I have to wear safety (steel toes) shoes and I am standing the whole shift. I am working mostly at the table but sometimes I have to work at conveyor belt what is sometimes annoying. Especialy when I can not catch the rythm in taging, ribboning and wrapping....

First day I thought my back will kill me and my feet are full of blisters also my palms and wrists were in fire, so I decided to skip the training yet... I have to get used to physicall work first again. I take it as a form of training... but still I am happy I may sit down after a shift. My back is also better as we found a neoprene waist support belt, which really helps and keeps my back warm during the day.

However I wanted to show a good will today so I went from twilight to overtime morning shift, so I went to bed 1AM just to wake up 6AM and go to work. I am really looking forward a day off on Sunday though...

I am looking forward also to gym again, if all will be fine, we will join some next week.... I will train prior the job and cook few days ahead, to may start working on getting me in shape again...
    That sounds like a better plan, gradual adapting. Glad you're making strides.

OK so how it goes, after a month and few days of no training and eating rubbish I am back....
    Sunday was in sign of cooking, I was finally able to get to the kitchen and prepare all food for the week - real diet food, not just a canned tuna, canned beans and donuts I have been eating meanwhile....
    Today we had an introduction in new gym, it is small, commercial gym, with burpee challenges and more cardio than machines but it is 10minutes from our new place and cheap... and it will be enough for training, I do not use tons of machines anyway and they do have rack and weights and cables, that is all I need....

My frist training>
    lat pulldowns 4x 10 40,60,100, 80lb
    lat machine 3x 12 60lb
    pullups 2x4 bodyweight
    dumbell rows 3x 10 50lb
    incline dumbell press 4x12 44lb
    chestpress machine 3x10 60lb
    lower cable crossovers 3x10 40lb
    upper cable crossovers 3x12 40lb
    biceps curls 4x12 - 22lb
    one arm cable curls 3x12 16lb
    triceps extensions 3x12 60lb
    overhead triceps extensions 3x10 60lb

So finally all sets up for me and I am curious how far I will be able to take my physique now...
    This is how I do look after that month off...

gym1.jpg

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast