Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    OLYMPIAN

Default Palumbo's Position on Romano's Return

We've heard from Romano that essentially he made a mistake that led up to his departure from Rx that continued with his negative commentaries elsewhere afterwards. However, what is Palumbo's position in reembracing his old time Muscle Mob era co-founder of RxMuscle?
    Lots of unknowns as to whether Romano is merely a posting contributor or more. Romanos social media is still oriented to being the Muscle Insider Editor and there has been no official statements from Rx staff as to what if any role Romano has other than unofficial posts noting he's back.

MPJ, For some reason unknown you must have not been on the RX Muscle corporate insider Palumbo position official announcement e-mail distribution list.

Based on your prior posts that indicate a probing inquiring people want to know mind I think that you are the perfect RX member for all of the following

Send Palumbo a PM requesting your add to the list a request for Palumbo's position on Romanos return, and provide three RX Muscle references that will testify as to your need to know Palumbos reasons for bringing back Romano as 'boss 2'.

Also consider requesting an official RX Muscle org PowerPoint chart that lays out the RX corporate executive reporting structure.

Once you have all of that, please spend at least 5 business working days on documentation analysis and provide in this thread a ten paragraph write up as to clarification to all of the Palumbo unknowns as you put it, possible impacts on RX operations, inferences as to RX future direction.

All of that should clear up all mysterious Palumbo Position on Romanos return unknowns nicely.
    Thanks in advance.

MPJ,
    In addition, please let me know if you would like any consulting advise as to how to run your comp photo business properly.
    I have many years of experience with business operations execution management and I would love to be able tell you all about all the problems with how you run your business and opportunities for improvement I can find in your business.
    Please provide me with a write-up as to your end to end business model and provide rationals as to why you think you are running your business properly.
    I will look it all over and get back to you with a write up as to the things you are doing wrong and how to make things better.

In the seated position with his seat belt fastened.

Truthfully, if John and Dave want to come on and let us all know the answer to MPJ's questions, that's great, but frankly I don't think anyone really cares.... that's between them, I'm sure most people, myself included are just glad he's back and contributing!

Rx Muscle Radio Programming Guru and Video Editing Director

I think this was addressed like 6 Heavy Muscle Radio Shows ago....

i think.

OLYMPIAN

Hey DBowden,
    Thank you for the advice. I know you are an adminstrator at Muscular Development. Maybe you are here too?
    BTW, wished Steve safe travels the other day as he was headed to Israel for Elyse's 60th. Anyhow thank you for letting me know officially or unofficially that such questions are off base.
    I do think it makes a difference what Palumbo's actual position relative to Romano's is. Maybe Romano is on restricted duty. Maybe Romano is buying into the business. Maybe Romano just showed up and started posting. Maybe you have more authority at Rx than Romano. Its all news that inquiring minds might actually care about.

Quote Originally Posted by DBowden View Post
    MPJ, For some reason unknown you must have not been on the RX Muscle corporate insider Palumbo position official announcement e-mail distribution list.

Based on your prior posts that indicate a probing inquiring people want to know mind I think that you are the perfect RX member for all of the following

Send Palumbo a PM requesting your add to the list a request for Palumbo's position on Romanos return, and provide three RX Muscle references that will testify as to your need to know Palumbos reasons for bringing back Romano as 'boss 2'.

Also consider requesting an official RX Muscle org PowerPoint chart that lays out the RX corporate executive reporting structure.

Once you have all of that, please spend at least 5 business working days on documentation analysis and provide in this thread a ten paragraph write up as to clarification to all of the Palumbo unknowns as you put it, possible impacts on RX operations, inferences as to RX future direction.

All of that should clear up all mysterious Palumbo Position on Romanos return unknowns nicely.
    Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Musclepapa John; 10-09-2015 at 01:45 PM.

OLYMPIAN

Sorry I don't watch many youtube videos or whatever that platform is. Text on a website is still a good method for sharing info though.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyStyles View Post

i think.

RX MEMBER

Palumbo is desperate for active members hence Romanos return. I'm sure he'll lie about the numbers and say that's not it. It is though.

OLYMPIAN

No one cares? Really?
    Romano is posting questions about making the site better etc. Is he in any position/authority to make such changes? Is he a trusted advisor to Palumbo?
    You say most people including yourself are probably just glad he's back and contributing.
    Relative to the business side of things I think its relevant as potential "industry news." Or maybe Rx, Palumbo and Romano are irrelevant otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    Truthfully, if John and Dave want to come on and let us all know the answer to MPJ's questions, that's great, but frankly I don't think anyone really cares.... that's between them, I'm sure most people, myself included are just glad he's back and contributing!

RX MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by Musclepapa John View Post
    No one cares? Really?
    Romano is posting questions about making the site better etc. Is he in any position/authority to make such changes? Is he a trusted advisor to Palumbo?
    You say most people including yourself are probably just glad he's back and contributing.
    Relative to the business side of things I think its relevant as potential "industry news." Or maybe Rx, Palumbo and Romano are irrelevant otherwise.
    Do you honestly think Romano just showed up on his own???? Come on...you're smarter than that.

OLYMPIAN

Quote Originally Posted by AnavarAnnie View Post
    Do you honestly think Romano just showed up on his own???? Come on...you're smarter than that.
    I don't assume anything. Going by the history of things I don't recall Romano being particularly happy about having to separate in the first place. Did that create friction between Romano and Palumbo? If Romano wrote or ranted about it at the Shotgun show I don't recall considering the other stuff that took precedence.
    Look people can be friendly and post on forums till the cows come home, but that doesn't mean Romano isn't on a choker chain and short leash. Whatever the case may be its all more interesting to me relative to if Rx is going to have a bigger footprint in coverage of NPC & IFBB athletes and events.

OLYMPIAN

Quote Originally Posted by DBowden View Post
    MPJ,
    In addition, please let me know if you would like any consulting advise as to how to run your comp photo business properly.
    I have many years of experience with business operations execution management and I would love to be able tell you all about all the problems with how you run your business and opportunities for improvement I can find in your business.
    Please provide me with a write-up as to your end to end business model and provide rationals as to why you think you are running your business properly.
    I will look it all over and get back to you with a write up as to the things you are doing wrong and how to make things better.
    Your advices are welcome.
    Basically my business model is to:
    -Provide the best price for photoshoots and video work directly to the athlete and delivering their content within 7-10 days typically with adhered to published rates and full use copyright to them. If you can find a more competitive package of services I match or beat it. I travel to clients making myself available 24/7 in Florida, Georgia, North and South Carolina without travel time or mileage charge.
    -Contest coverage with photos going up on social media during prejudging and finals and gallery images populated within 24hrs typically. Watermarked images on social are shared by athletes increasing my customer clientele each week during contests as typically 25% or more of the participants are first time competitors. Cards are handed out to them with my rates, contact info, etc. The cards are paid for by my advertisers for my two online magazines.
    -Along with two online magazines focused on marketing my photoshoot clientele and my advertising partners I likewise shoot video for hire or to augment my offerings in the industry to clients and provide the content to NPC News Online, MD, FitnessRx Women, Flex, Muscle & Fitness Hers & have even done some for RxMuscle along with my contracts in this industry and the mainstream media where applicable. Working on relationships with AIM that picked up Kennedy's titles and runs the major yachting events and other niche sporting events internationally along with Bonnier Publishing with about 30 titles based in Orlando. Also, striving to coordinate with FloSports on their streaming offerings in this and other sports.

Thank you for your expertise and helping me do a better job. I look forward to your expert knowledge in making my business more profitable.
    Last edited by Musclepapa John; 10-09-2015 at 03:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyStyles View Post

i think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Musclepapa John View Post
    Sorry I don't watch many youtube videos or whatever that platform is. Text on a website is still a good method for sharing info though.
    geez Johnny that's like, Social Media 101....get it together!

OLYMPIAN

Quote Originally Posted by ~gymdiva~ View Post
    geez Johnny that's like, Social Media 101....get it together!

lol, I'll add that with using ALL THESE OTHER platforms how much of it get's picked up and shared via not only social, but google? Not much by comparison to text. I've been working making a percentage of my income doing webwork since '96 and its astonishing how simple and effective text is in generating "key word" Search Engine Optimization value.

Then again if you discuss wondrous news in a video and the writeup associated text description on youtube is "Episode #64 Heavy Muscles Johnny Farted & Dave Belched" its only those words that get picked up by google. Google bought youtube years ago and its still a word/search engine driven platform by design. RSS feeds for audio a similar thang.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast