Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: Gotti's Journal

Saturday

Standing shoulder press 5 sets
    Side lateral raise 4 sets
    Bent reverse fly 4 sets

Facepull 3 sets
    Reverse Hack squat shoulder press 3 sets

Got some extra work in on Saturday. Just felt good and decided to stay at the gym for a bit. Didn't have anything major to do during the day so I figured why not. I did something I haven't done in awhile and it's stand on a hack squat facing the machine, use the handles u would hold on to when squatting and push up on them like your should a shoulder press. I can't go to heavy, maybe because of the sled's weight but just a 10 or 25lb plate on each side is more than enough. Solid workout.

Monday

Flat bench superset with lat pulldown 4 sets
    Flat bench superset with t bar row 4 sets
    Underhand flat bench superset with straight bar pulldown 4 sets

So I have a 3 day work week this week and a short week since I'm traveling Thursday for Thanksgiving. I knew I only had like 3 days to get to the gym. Then I remembered I'm playing basketball Tuesday night instead of the gym. So as you see I tried to superset some large muscle groups to get them out of the way. It was pretty good and I never really did back and chest on the same day like that before. It felt good.

Still getting hungry throughout the day and still getting menthol burps in the morning. Other than that strength might be up a bit but I feel a bit bigger as well. Have not weighed in recently but the mirror looks a little different so far.

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233